Closed Thread
Page 1 of 334 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fitnessman and all his fishing buddies Ramble on 4.0

Okay...

Let's fish, hunt and cook!
    Psalm 121

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Wonder how long it will take for everyone to find this one...

Took me a while on the last one, as the switch happened while I was on a 5 day fishing trip, came back and there were no scripts for it...
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

-rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post

Took me a while on the last one, as the switch happened while I was on a 5 day fishing trip, came back and there were no scripts for it...
    I found it

Any progress on the woodworking projects??
    -BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nasty weather here for the last few days... Almost time for fishing though.
    Semper Fi

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies...

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Okay...

Let's fish, hunt and cook!
    Is that all we get to do here?

In for the fishing, hunting, and EATING.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

-rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mindripper View Post
    Suppose to be 80* here in Ca today.

Then rain Tuesday and Wednesday.
    -BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rhino616 View Post
    I found it

Any progress on the woodworking projects??
    Table is done...

The bathroom painting thing ate too much of my time this weekend, so I didn't get into building the tomato planters...

The paint I bought for it originally was supposed to be a "Light Adobe" Sort of a beige with a hint of red.

Once it was on the walls in the **** lighting of the bathroom it straight up looked Lavender.

Scene went a little bite like this.

Nainoa paints 2 walls with a frackin' paintbrush.

Looks at it... Holds back vomit.

Wife walks in "Ooooh... I like the pretty lavender color."

Nainoa: "Hell NO!"
    Cracks open can of white paint originally intended for the ceiling.

So now the bathroom is white, with a mix of good and cheap wood trim.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey, if I got the password to the misc without your help, I think I can manage to find a simple un-protected thread on my own too.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Hey, if I got the password to the misc without your help, I think I can manage to find a simple un-protected thread on my own too.
    Yeah I wasn't sure if the weight of that infraction was slowing you down.

6'4"

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I wasn't sure if the weight of that infraction was slowing you down.

Negged.

LOL...nope - it's expired now. So fitty can feel free to remove it at any time.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

I Have Teh Beautiful Wife jwdjrs's Avatar
    jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    password is..... sweaty ballz

Scene went a little bite like this.

Nainoa paints 2 walls with a frackin' paintbrush.

Looks at it... Holds back vomit.

Wife walks in "Ooooh... I like the pretty lavender color."

Nainoa: "Hell NO!"
    Cracks open can of white paint originally intended for the ceiling.

So now the bathroom is white, with a mix of good and cheap wood trim.
    hahahaha.. Lavender is the new pink.
    But i dont know how i would feel about taking care of business in the bathroom while surrounded with periwinkle walls. lol.
    -BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i couldent find it for a while had to remove my "limp wrist" from Nainoa's special place

Negged.

LOL...nope - it's expired now. So fitty can feel free to remove it at any time.
    Yeah Fitty... A long time this one have I watched...

Good posting he has done... Learned he has... The error of his ways.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Savonadego View Post
    i couldent find it for a while had to remove my "limp wrist" from Nainoa's special place
    Hey now... In the popover recipe, I didn't say you had limp wrists... It was "Weak Wrists."

Maybe you should try whisking with the Rocky Theme Son "Gonna Fly Now" playing in the background?
    6'4"

Location: On the Ho Chi Min Trail Sippin on a 40oz of Old English 800, Vietnam
    MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mindripper View Post
    8" of snow just NOrth of me in Detroit in April!!!!!! Is this supposed to happen this time of year????
    Death is winning. Do something.- Sam Boyd

Originally Posted by rhino616 View Post
    hahahaha.. Lavender is the new pink.
    But i dont know how i would feel about taking care of business in the bathroom while surrounded with periwinkle walls. lol.
    Yeah it's killing my wife... She hates white walls...

Other than the office/spare bedroom which is beige, the whole house has white walls...

I like white... Looks clean and simple... Easy to paint over.

The only crappy thing is that the kid at the store gave me the wrong sheen...

I asked for Egg-Shell and he gave me Semi-gloss... Didn't realize it until I'd was half way through the walls and ceilings...

So it's a little shiney in my bathroom.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by MISSINGLINK View Post
    8" of snow just NOrth of me in Detroit in April!!!!!! Is this supposed to happen this time of year????
    *Shakes Magic 8 Ball*

Answer: "Yes"

Kind of funny... That Ice storm completely missed me, and passed south...

After today AWESOME weather coming my way for the remainder of the week!
    6'4"

Possibly not a Mod Troll DontDisturb's Avatar
    DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DontDisturb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, I am in on first page of what will surely be an Epic thread. Even though I just read the amazing thoughts in this thread, I had to post to get in. RAMBLE ON gentlemen
    "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success."
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

Originally Posted by DontDisturb View Post
    Wow, I am in on first page of what will surely be an Epic thread. Even though I just read the amazing thoughts in this thread, I had to post to get in. RAMBLE ON gentlemen
    It was this post that got you wasnt it??

-BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

Originally Posted by DontDisturb View Post
    Pfft...

Lurkers...

At least now that you've de-lurked I can mod-stalk you everywhere you go!

But seriously... I know from my rep field over the months that there are some lurkers who read this thread.

Don't be afraid to post guys... I don't think I can invent this wood heated, robitussin powered time machine built out of old bicycle parts with just the powers of my own mind!

6'4"

Cha-Ching!

My buddy just tossed me a sale... $380 for 20 minutes worth of work!

Ah... I can smell the new front shocks for the F-150 now!

So now I can look at this 2 ways...

#1. I just made $1140 an hour, for a third of an hour.

#2. I just made $5.27 an hour out of the last 72 hours of overtime work I put in with Zero sales.

So uh... Yeah... There's a real difference between glass half empty and glass half full on this one!
    6'4"

Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah it's killing my wife... She hates white walls...

Other than the office/spare bedroom which is beige, the whole house has white walls...

I like white... Looks clean and simple... Easy to paint over.

The only crappy thing is that the kid at the store gave me the wrong sheen...

I asked for Egg-Shell and he gave me Semi-gloss... Didn't realize it until I'd was half way through the walls and ceilings...

So it's a little shiney in my bathroom.
    i thought you allways did bathrooms in semi gloss because of the water?

Originally Posted by Savonadego View Post
    i thought you allways did bathrooms in semi gloss because of the water?
    I've just always done egg shell because the glare is friggin' intense.
    6'4"

Maybe the reflection off the semi-gloss will make up for some of that poor lighting. haha

Remember, half full
    -BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Satin Enamel FTW!

Not glossy but cleans way better over eggshell.
    Psalm 121

Figured I'd toss you all a seedlings/garden update.

Currently have 74 tom's that sprouted.

Funny thing is that the "Black Krim" toms... Which are supposed to germinate the worst (65-70%)... Actually Germinated the best (90%) and are some of the strongest plants.

Then I also planted 9 Cucumber cells yesterday.

And then I picked up some seed potatoes, and will finish off the gardening with hot peppers.

On the potatoes.

For years now I have battled with the fact that I could not grow potatoes on purpose...

The old leave it in a window for a week and burry it method just was not working with any reliable success. Like I said "I can't seem to grow them on purpose, only on accident."

Turns out that the reason wasn't (Entirely) me...

I found out that the potato producer up here sprays every tomato with a non-toxic compound that inhibts sprouting, through long storage. Which also makes them poor starters for the garden!

So hopefully by using "Seed Potatoes" I can FINALLY grow a decent Potato garden!
    6'4"

Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Satin Enamel FTW!

Not glossy but cleans way better over eggshell.
    Yeah I thought of that as I finished... And it occured to me that I had a quart of it sitting in the basment stairwell, just waiting to be re-mixed and used!
    6'4"

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I'm in. You guys always have fun rambles even if I don't post often .

I did dumbbell pullover for the first time in awhile (Introduced by fitty originally). Man I am feeling amazing today! (by amazing I mean effin sore of course)

Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    I'm in. You guys always have fun rambles even if I don't post often .

I did dumbbell pullover for the first time in awhile (Introduced by fitty originally). Man I am feeling amazing today! (by amazing I mean effin sore of course)
    Done properly they just rock!

Most dont do them right.
    Psalm 121