emoenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest and triceps/Back biceps on the same day?

Can i workout chest and triceps/Back and biceps on the same day?

If i can, what should go first, chest or triceps/ Back or biceps?

jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonkkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, you can. i would workout my back and bi's first, then my chest and tri's. just be sure to have a day or two of rest after doing your back before doing your chest.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster Jamie77's Avatar
    Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamie77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by emoenz View Post
    Can i workout chest and triceps/Back and biceps on the same day?

If i can, what should go first, chest or triceps/ Back or biceps?
    You can but i wouldn't. I would go with chest and shoulders if anything.
    Work it, Make it, Do it, Makes us
    Harder Better Faster Stronger

Army Enlisted in April

CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldnt suggest it doing 2 large muscle groups on the same day isnt usually the best plan imo especially back/chest whichever one you workout first will get the better workout.
    Go hard or go home

emoenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, what i mean is chest/triceps on one day and back/ biceps on another. im asking what should i do in one workout first, chest or triceps?what should come first, chest or triceps, thats what im asking, same goes with back and biceps

Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brushrop03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your largest muscles first....duh

chest then triceps
    back then biceps

JCarlitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Largest muscle group first. The reason they are often paired together is because triceps are the secondary muscle group for chest exercises. The larger muscle group has to be worked first, because if you work your triceps first, you will not be able to use them for your chest exercises and your chest will not get a good workout. Conversely, the chest exercises will warm your triceps up (even bust them up a little bit) and then you can do your triceps routine to finish them off. A lot of people will tell you that they don't like to pair chest/triceps or back/biceps because they believe that after working the larger muscle group, the secondary group can't get a great workout because they've been working already.

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, that would be called an 'Upper' workout
    *No Crew*