Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Critque my workout routine

Main goal is to put on some lean muscle.

Monday-Chest

Bench Press 5 sets 8 reps
    Incline Bench Press 4 sets 8 reps
    Dumbell Flies 4 sets 8 reps

Tuesday-Biceps & Triceps

Barbell Curls 3 sets 8 reps
    Dumbell Curls 3 sets 8 reps
    Hammer Curls 3 sets 8 reps

Dips on Bench (Bodyweight) 3 sets 8 reps
    Overhead Barbell extentions 3 sets 8 reps

Thursday-Back

Deadlifts 3 sets 8 reps
    Barbell Rows 3 sets 8 reps
    Chin ups 3 sets 8 reps

Friday-Legs and Shoulders

Leg Extentions 3 sets 8 reps
    Calf raises 3 sets 8 reps
    Lunges 3 sets 8 reps

Military Press 3 sets 8 reps
    Dumbell Press 3 sets 8 reps
    Upright Rows 3 sets 8 reps

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Come on I need some opinions.

YankInDaSouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say your routine needs a major overhaul. NASM personal trainers will tell you to have a 5 month cycle. 1st month, stabilization; 2nd month, stabilization + strength; 3rd month, strength; 4th month strength + power; 5th month, power. Stabilization is needed to strengthen your joints and tendons before you start lifting heavy weight. From your pic, you should really start here. Do some exercises that are not stable. Example: dumbbell press instead of barbell bench press. As you move through your cycles move to a more stable environment. I recommend the following set structure for the different cycles:

1st: 4 sets; 20, 19, 18, 16
    2nd: 6 sets; 20, 10, 18, 8, 15, 6
    3rd: 4 sets; 10, 9, 8, 6
    4th: 6 sets; 10, 5, 8, 4, 6, 2
    5th: 4 sets; 5, 4, 3, 2

As far as exercises:

Monday: Legs
    Squats, leg press, lunges, leg extensions, leg curl, seated calve raise, standing calve raise

Tuesday: Chest
    Incline, flat, decline, incline flies, flat flies

Wednesday: Back
    Deadlift, bent over rows, seated rows, reverse flies, shrugs (you should spread out 3 sets of 5 pull ups everyday, put a dumbbell between your knees if you can)

Thursday: Shoulders
    Military press, upright rows, leaning lateral raises, bent over lateral raises, reverse peck deck (your hands should be at eye level)

Friday: Arms
    Lying tricep extension, standing curls, tricep pushdowns, lying rope curls, one arm reverse grip pushdowns, one arm reverse grip curls, tricep kickbacks, cable curls.

Good luck.

minime_moomey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I would say your amount of volume looks good, but I would change a couple of things...

Your chest day looks fine

as for an arm only day, I personally dont do it, but if your going to, maybe compunds for tris (skullcrushers, close-grip bench, dips on a dip station are better than benches, but whatever you have available)

back looks good

I wouldnt recommend legs paired with anything. Put shoulders on any of the other days...maybe with chest, bumping it later in the week. For leg work squats are a must. I cant stress that enough. They suck, but you will definately be better off in the long run! keep the lunges if you want, I would also suggest leg presses. You also need some hamstring work in there, either straight leg deadlifts or good mornings paired with some leg curls.

I would suggest throwing in some side lat raises for shoulders as well, but everything else is good to go.