ccathat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you keep of the junk food?

Hey guys,

Just looking for some advice on how to stop eating all the junk food that's about when I feel hungry when it's so readily available everywhere.

Thanks

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Step 1:
    Man up and exercise some will power.

Step 2:
    Repeat as necessary.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collintech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i dont eat junk food period but just supplmenet it with something else. Its pretty easy. If u go to subway just get he sandwich not the chips. If your at home make eggs instead of the milky way. Even though im skinny and I could eat that stuff, I dont.

Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont buy it?

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't have to. It's called a dirty bulk. They're effective, you just put on more fat at the end of everything.

Or, you know, just compensate for the "junk food" by eating really good stuff otherwise.

I eat junk food. All the time. Whenever I want. I just do more cardio or I eat less other stuff and have a few more shakes. It really doesn't make that big of a difference all the time.

Also, give some diet pills a shot. I took Lipo-6 for awhile, and I found my appetite to be really suppressed. It was good. There is also the supplement called "Cheaters Relief" by BSN. Look into that.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by the1satanfears View Post
    You don't have to. It's called a dirty bulk. They're effective, you just put on more fat at the end of everything.

Or, you know, just compensate for the "junk food" by eating really good stuff otherwise.

I eat junk food. All the time. Whenever I want. I just do more cardio or I eat less other stuff and have a few more shakes. It really doesn't make that big of a difference all the time.

Also, give some diet pills a shot. I took Lipo-6 for awhile, and I found my appetite to be really suppressed. It was good. There is also the supplement called "Cheaters Relief" by BSN. Look into that.
    Heh it's only dirty if your macros are outta whack. You can clean bulk on nothing but fast food if you want...although it won't be easy at all.

This is still an excellent post, though.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dirty bulk it if you're a free spirit like me brah.

Inb4 someone points out my stats

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    Heh it's only dirty if your macros are outta whack. You can clean bulk on nothing but fast food if you want...although it won't be easy at all.

This is still an excellent post, though.
    It's really not that hard. The only thing is that the carbs are typically high on the GI list. If BK and McDonald's started serving their same burgers on whole wheat buns, that would make a big difference. Because the protein is good. The carbs would then be good. The fats would be bad, but 2/3 isn't horrible. You can make a big difference in your food just by blotting it with a paper towel or something.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

Originally Posted by IronManMMA View Post
    dirty bulk it if you're a free spirit like me brah.

Inb4 someone points out my stats
    Not ribbing, but you're also 15. You haven't had enough time in your life to naturally make all that many gains. There are some who make tremendous gains at your age, but for the most part, you're just starting out. Anyone who ribs on you for what you said obviously doesn't remember when they were starting out.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

matt1073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ccathat View Post
    Hey guys,

Just looking for some advice on how to stop eating all the junk food that's about when I feel hungry when it's so readily available everywhere.

Thanks

Think about the hottest girl you ever met in a bikini

It's really not that hard. The only thing is that the carbs are typically high on the GI list. If BK and McDonald's started serving their same burgers on whole wheat buns, that would make a big difference. Because the protein is good. The carbs would then be good. The fats would be bad, but 2/3 isn't horrible. You can make a big difference in your food just by blotting it with a paper towel or something.
    Oh no doubt. I'm a proponent of pizza as a bulking food, although I tend to get flamed for it.

I was also thinking like whole Extra Value Meal when I was typing out 'fast food', which would make it significantly more challenging. Those damn fries...so delicious, so void of any nutritional value...can't...resist.

Damn it all, now I want a Big Mac...
    forum rule

Oh no doubt. I'm a proponent of pizza as a bulking food, although I tend to get flamed for it.

I was also thinking like whole Extra Value Meal when I was typing out 'fast food', which would make it significantly more challenging. Those damn fries...so delicious, so void of any nutritional value...can't...resist.

Damn it all, now I want a Big Mac...
    Eat one. You're skinny.

And yeah, I actually do typically avoid fries. That's not even out of the weight or anything, but I feel my skin gets bad when I eat them...and well, I actually don't like French fries all that much.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

Eat one. You're skinny.
    Heh you should see me compared to the average competitor in my sport of choice...

It's actually an empty wallet keeping me away, though.
    forum rule

FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    I transitioned to obsessive health nut to eat w/e the f*ck I want, and it hasn't compromised my results at all. Probably has f*cked with my health though, lol. You can eat all the junk you want given that you get adequate nutrients, EFAs, and protein. Macros are also overrated - Carb to fat ratio doesn't really matter as long as you get in enough protein.

Originally Posted by FootBallBeast View Post
    I transitioned to obsessive health nut to eat w/e the f*ck I want, and it hasn't compromised my results at all. Probably has f*cked with my health though, lol. You can eat all the junk you want given that you get adequate nutrients, EFAs, and protein. Macros are also overrated - Carb to fat ratio doesn't really matter as long as you get in enough protein.
    I look at it like this, by the time I'm old enough to have issues from the way I eat and it effecting my health, there will probably be a pill that takes care of it. There are already ones that significantly help you lower your cholesterol and stuff. There's bound to be more and better advancements in the next 50 years.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

I look at it like this, by the time I'm old enough to have issues from the way I eat and it effecting my health, there will probably be a pill that takes care of it. There are already ones that significantly help you lower your cholesterol and stuff. There's bound to be more and better advancements in the next 50 years.
    Haha if you're a reddit.com regular, you'd right now be wondering if we'll make it that long.

In the past month, we've created a computer that can evolve and add to itself, a computer that can make scientific discoveries without intervention from humans, and synthetic muscle fibers that are in many ways superior to our own...

Sounds like part of the plot of a particular series of Arnold (and now Christian Bale) movies...

Might not bank on making it 50 years.

At least the philosophy holds up, though...by the time it would matter it'll be irrelevant!
    forum rule

Haha if you're a reddit.com regular, you'd right now be wondering if we'll make it that long.

In the past month, we've created a computer that can evolve and add to itself, a computer that can make scientific discoveries without intervention from humans, and synthetic muscle fibers that are in many ways superior to our own...

Sounds like part of the plot of a particular series of Arnold (and now Christian Bale) movies...

Might not bank on making it 50 years.

At least the philosophy holds up, though...by the time it would matter it'll be irrelevant!
    *shrug* We'll see what happens. I'm not worried about it. I'ma enjoy my cheeseburgers.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by collintech View Post
    well i dont eat junk food period but just supplmenet it with something else. Its pretty easy. If u go to subway just get he sandwich not the chips. If your at home make eggs instead of the milky way. Even though im skinny and I could eat that stuff, I dont.
    same here

Originally Posted by collintech View Post
    You should try it some time. It makes gains quicker.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should try it some time. It makes gains quicker.
    True say.

I eat whatever I want, I just look at the calories. But it's too late even if it's high on calories/carbs because it's in my hands!

TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what Bronic said. just dont buy it.

i agree that its all right to "dirty bulk" but you shouldnt go too extreme. like, pizza/pasta/[good] burgers and such are fine, but mcdonalds every single day is NOT for ANY sort of bulk. unless you want a "cancer bulk".

just play it smart, and see which helps your gains more, then stick with it.

ccathat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What happens if you're like me, everything junky goes straight to your ass, and your Aunt makes you a tin of cookies!

nightmare situation!