moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No appetite in the morning

When I wake up in the morning, which is at 6 oclock for school i try to eat breakfast but i am not hungry at all until 9-10. The night before I eat is around 8 and then go to bed at 10. What can i do to get an appetite in the morning since its the most important meal?

Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin-Q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I hear ya man ... I used to be the exact way at 18. Here's the tool I used to get over it...

A Blender.

I'd mix Whey in water or milk with oats and some frozen fruit (Blueberry or raspberry), maybe even some peanut butter to thicken it up and tastes amazing.

I would sip it in the morning until it was gone and by the time you finish it, you have some decent cals in your system and primed for a solid meal.

You could also try to go for a short jog in the morning if you have time to rev up your metabolism which would help you get hungry.

I hope it helps!

-Q

moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i don't drink a shake in the morning i only drink it after a workout i usually eat 3 eggs and 2 toast but its really hard to eat without an appetite

Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just eat anyways and enjoy the food because your body wether its telling you or not after a long nights sleep needs food

Originally Posted by Billbasch View Post
    just eat anyways and enjoy the food because your body wether its telling you or not after a long nights sleep needs food
    i do! i force myself to eat because i have too.. but what can i do to develop an appetite so i can eat a little more because i dont have time to run in the morning

Registered User LatinoMusculito's Avatar
    LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by moose_G View Post
    well i don't drink a shake in the morning i only drink it after a workout i usually eat 3 eggs and 2 toast but its really hard to eat without an appetite
    That's why he suggested that you should make a morning shake. It is a lot easier to drink down a nice smoothie shake than it is to eat something if you really have no appetite.

You may eventually feel hungry as you wake up by doing this, for your body will become accustomed to the pattern and then fiend for food in the mornings.

I've experience the same... not feeling hungry in the mornings... but now I am the hungriest mother****er in the mornings. Do the shake for now.

Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i would say eat more throughout the day and get used to more food in your body but im not sure what your goals are with weight

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what do you do during the day?
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

Originally Posted by Billbasch View Post
    well i would say eat more throughout the day and get used to more food in your body but im not sure what your goals are with weight
    i'm actually trying to cut fat of stomach without having to lose any strength

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moose_G View Post
    When I wake up in the morning, which is at 6 oclock for school i try to eat breakfast but i am not hungry at all until 9-10. The night before I eat is around 8 and then go to bed at 10. What can i do to get an appetite in the morning since its the most important meal?
    It's not the most important meal, just start to eat when you're ready.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    what do you do during the day?
    School 7-1130
    Gym 12-2
    The rest = free time (trying to find a job for this time)
    sleep at 10

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you know theres no reason breakfast has to be the very first thing you do right? just bring something to school with you and eat it when you're ready. its not like youre super active at school before then (unless youre running/roadbiking to get there)
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

i eat 8 oclock the night before is around 6am in the morning too early? thats why i'm thinking i still dont have my appetite