Reno_LOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno_LOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hyper extended knee.. Help

So this is the second time in about 70 days that I hyper extend my knee while playing soccer, can anyone give me a rough estimate as to how long I should wait before playing again. I just am really anxious and hate just watching and not being able to play. Anyone ever had something like this before?

Also anyone have any tips on exercises I could do to help recover?

subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did you do any damage or just hyper extend? Sounds like you need to start doing some leg work in the gym to tighten up the area and prevent from happening again in the future. While recovering I would only do hamstring curls and leg extensions but when you are feeling better I would incorporate Squats, lunges and stiff legged deadlifts.