Registered User PopularStranger's Avatar
    PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can anyone recommend me a meal plan, meal by meal, day by day?

I made another thread in which two people suggested some foods for me to eat.
    But I don't know how to mix and match foods.
    I'd just like a set out plan for me.

Tell me what meal to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, i will go buy the foods and follow your directions.

Can anyone suggest a meal by meal plan, something for me to adhere to and follow?
    Thank you so much, I'm sick of being the way that I am.
    I need a change.

ongar55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PopularStranger View Post
    I made another thread in which two people suggested some foods for me to eat.
    But I don't know how to mix and match foods.
    I'd just like a set out plan for me.

Tell me what meal to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, i will go buy the foods and follow your directions.

Can anyone suggest a meal by meal plan, something for me to adhere to and follow?
    Thank you so much, I'm sick of being the way that I am.
    I need a change.

"NO ONE" can do that for you mate as we dont know "you" or what your body is like?

theres "loads" of info on these boards about what to eat!

PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PopularStranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh.
    I'm 5'11-6'0 and 170 lbs.
    I'm 23 years old.

Want to gain muscle and lose fat.

I just need a plan, day by day.

But what's with the quotes around no one, you or loads?
    Quotes around "you", made me think you were implying I wasn't real or something.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People pay good money for that.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm gonna be honest with ya, It'd be pretty easy for someone to just look at your goal and stats and type up a meal plan that would in all likelihood, work well for you, but I PROMISE that if you read up a bit, go through the stickies, and dig through the broscience, you'll be much happier. Just educated yourself, know what your eating, and you can create your own meal plan, with the foods you like. It'll be much easier to stick to and enjoy.. Just my .02

edit: Not that theirs broscience in the stickies, I meant in the forum in general
    Last edited by easye7; 04-01-2009 at 12:32 PM.

jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerryiii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can do this. It is not difficult, but it does take a lot of time. Here's the steps:

1) list the foods you like to eat
    2) look up each food in a nutrition database (there are several online)
    3) determine how many calories you will be eating
    4) choose a macronutrient breakdown
    5) arrange the foods in a spreadsheet into 6 meals
    6) try to get as close as possible to your target calories and macros

If your serious about nutrition you need to take responsibility for your own diet.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd be happy too, I'll only charge you $100
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fruits and vegetables
    whole grains
    animal protein
    fats

ready? go shopping!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Jersey-Fan-Page/36736240625?ref=nf

NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NDMarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Come on man, do some research and weigh out some macros. Your askin us to do work for you for free.......
    "Fear is the mother of failure. You only live once act like it.."

"The only fear you have is that with-in your mind"

"I have gone way to far to ever give up..... Either keep up or watch me grow"

goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by easye7 View Post
    I'm gonna be honest with ya, It'd be pretty easy for someone to just look at your goal and stats and type up a meal plan that would in all likelihood, work well for you, but I PROMISE that if you read up a bit, go through the stickies, and dig through the broscience, you'll be much happier. Just educated yourself, know what your eating, and you can create your own meal plan, with the foods you like. It'll be much easier to stick to and enjoy.. Just my .02

edit: Not that theirs broscience in the stickies, I meant in the forum in general
    x2. its going to be much better for yourself if you learn why you are eating certain foods than someone telling you to just eat them. education can do wonders.

Thanks for all the replies.
    I appreciate it.
    Yeah, I'll try to learn about foods and calories, it's all rocket science to me so I'll figure something out.
    Thank you for helping me though.