Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username987654321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StrongPimp View Post
    Most people started smoking because they saw other people do it and thought "LULZ that guy looks pimp smoking dat der cigar" or because friends/family get you to do it.

I think smoking is pathetic (yes have tried it when I was younger). You will all get lung cancer when you get older and will regret it thats for sure.

Yes my father has lung cancer because of smoking so I hate cigarettes and he was a light smoker. I'm probably gonna be affected by it too since I hear 2nd hand smoking is almost as bad.
    you are a BEAST!

..that's a compliment.

w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    27s ftw
    ΘX

"Can you do me a favor? Can you have a great day? Can you do that for me? Thanks."

fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Smoke a primetime.

Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metal_Fingers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is smoking/affiliated illnesses even the number one killer of Americans anymore? I just find it odd to tax cigs when obesity is continually increasing. Tax fast food or candy or some sh*t. While I am not a smoker and don't really like being around cigs unless I am drinking, I find it kind of rediculous.

Not to mention such a spike in taxes kind of pushes the notion the gov is hurting for tax money right about now, thus raising even more questions about the legalization of MJ.

Also read today Texas is trying to pass a law that ups the legal age to 19. I was under the perception that due to increased awareness of the health risks and the negative connotation in the media underage smoking/teen smoking was down.
    You know how some people have gay-dar? I have fat-dar. I can automatically tell if you're fat or not. And I also have cerebral-palsy-dar.

StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AKHENATEN View Post
    Anything causes cancer these days. I might as well get cancer from something I enjoy doing. People tell me to quit smoking because of health reasons. Suppose one day I cross teh street and get run over by a car and die. It has nothign to do with my smoking. Might as well enjoy life while alive. By teh way, people who tell smokers to quit...um, yeah, they won't quit because "YOU" suggested it. If you don't like smoke, then hold your breath while you're near a smoker. I for one don't smoke around non-smokers. I'm considerate about that. I don't know why. They're a bunch of ******* whiners.
    Good for you if you want to get cancer doing something that "you enjoy doing". I have nothing against smokers but do find it kind of weird how smokers know they will have problems in the future but they still don't give a ****. Cigarette companies probably laugh at smokers since they make it so you guys can get addicted to them and keep having to buy them on almost a daily basis LMAO.

I honestly feel sorry for you guys because my father was a smoker and now he is suffering the consequences.

In before loser smoker negs.

AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Smoking is for losers trying to be cool, you guys mad?
    Nope, never smoked to look cool. I usually smoke alone or when I'm with other smokers. Who can you possibly think we'd be trying to look cool for?
    Losers are people who think they're better than others...ahem, u. U mad?
    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the WISE as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca the Younger (ca. 4 B.C. - A.D. 65)

O HAI! I'm wise!

Never feed me after midnight!

Ex Navy Corpsman here. Hoorah USMC!

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good for you if you want to get cancer doing something that "you enjoy doing". I have nothing against smokers but do find it kind of weird how smokers know they will have problems in the future but they still don't give a ****. Cigarette companies probably laugh at smokers since they make it so you guys can get addicted to them and keep having to buy them on almost a daily basis LMAO.

I honestly feel sorry for you guys because my father was a smoker and now he is suffering the consequences.

In before loser smoker negs.
    There are million ways to kill yourself, yet some people are so arrogant that they pick one out and act high and mighty.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AKHENATEN View Post
    Nope, never smoked to look cool. I usually smoke alone or when I'm with other smokers. Who can you possibly think we'd be trying to look cool for?
    Losers are people who think they're better than others...ahem, u. U mad?
    Lets see who's the loser when you're stuck with lung cancer and i'm perfectly healthy. Not to mention buying a product that companies designed to get people addicted to them so they will keep buying them lmao. :P

and Yes people started smoking because they saw other people doing it and thought it was "cool" or because their friends/family got them to do it. Just admit it.

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    There are million ways to kill yourself, yet some people are so arrogant that they pick one out and act high and mighty.
    Strong logic. Obviously there's millions of ways to kill yourself. Smoking to me is as stupid as committing suicide because thats what your basically doing in a way, but that's just my opinion.

End of rant. Enjoy smoking if you enjoy doing it I could care less. Just remember you WILL regret it when your older.

bye brahs.

fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you could care less you wouldn't post in here you ****ing dip ****.

adagio for strings how2quitdrinkin's Avatar
    how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Lol your addiction is blinding you. Try and justify it all you want but theres not much worse you can do to your body than smoke. Oh, and btw this is a bodybuilding site, where most of us strive for health. You should expect some criticism when talking about ciggs, son.

Anyways, when I was younger I used to smoke when drinking. Soon started craving them when sober so I decided to never pick one up again Happy I decided that.. Especially with the crazy high prices.
    Fitness goals: Get up to 200 pds with 8-9%bf by October, improve sprinting, dunk a basketball.

Can't be touched
    Can't be stopped
    Can't be moved
    Can't be rocked
    Can't be shook
    We hot

Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500)
    If people choose to smoke, let 'em. They're aware of the possible health consequences, the surgeon general's warning has been on the side of the box since the goddamn 60's.

Nonsmokers that try to get smokers to quit always come across as douchey. See "Truth" commercials for proof.

Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd rather deal with the downsides of smoking my whole life than be morbidly obese with all the negatives associated with it. (no smoker)

swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's like $8.50/pack here (south shore, massachusetts)... weve been dealing with $7.60 a pack for reds/27s for like a year now. i jumped in this thrad because im day two into quitting smoking bud.. longest ive gone is like 2 weeks as far back as i can reckon

oh and the anti-smoker douches in here need to just stfu.. everyone has their vices let them be, YOU aren't gonna be the one to change their mind, get off your high horse.. go to the Derek Charlebois contest prep section or somethin'
    Last edited by swfx; 04-02-2009 at 10:09 PM.
    Check out and support my bodybuilding blog. Contains my workout log, as well as daily lifting, nutrition, and supplementation tips:

www.swfxx.com

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong logic. Obviously there's millions of ways to kill yourself. Smoking to me is as stupid as committing suicide because thats what your basically doing in a way, but that's just my opinion.

End of rant. Enjoy smoking if you enjoy doing it I could care less. Just remember you WILL regret it when your older.

bye brahs.
    You're a massive dip****. Some people people eat too much fast food, some people drink too much, some people drive dangerously, some people smoke ,and on and on and on- are they all committing suicide? If you could careless, GTFO. I'm against abortion but I don't go to pro-choice thread and post dead fetuses, because that would just make me look like an *sshole.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

lol I dont lift. wuts dat damian001's Avatar
    damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lotan View Post

Nonsmokers that try to get smokers to quit always come across as douchey. See "Truth" commercials for proof.
    This. You need to be in the green. Like those menthol cigarette boxes.

We're not gonna quit because you guys told us. We've heard the same **** before and frankly we don't care. You look as bad as a PETArd.

I used to buy cigarettes $5 a pack here in CA. I think they're gonna go up to $6.25 because of the tax
    RBC - Rep Back Crew
    "You scratch my back, I scratch yours."

RIP CandyJunkie 11/19/2008.

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

in b4 lung cancer and all the other joys of cigarettes.
    Founder of "Prime Minister" (srs)

Founder of "Always Picks 2 Crew" (srs)

adagio for strings how2quitdrinkin's Avatar
    how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by swfx View Post
    it's like $8.50/pack here (south shore, massachusetts)... weve been dealing with $7.60 a pack for reds/27s for like a year now. i jumped in this thrad because im day two into quitting smoking bud.. longest ive gone is like 2 weeks as far back as i can reckon
    You still smoking ciggs but quitting pot? Why? Feel any withdrawl symptoms?
    Fitness goals: Get up to 200 pds with 8-9%bf by October, improve sprinting, dunk a basketball.

Can't be touched
    Can't be stopped
    Can't be moved
    Can't be rocked
    Can't be shook
    We hot

Originally Posted by how2quitdrinkin View Post
    Lol your addiction is blinding you. Try and justify it all you want but theres not much worse you can do to your body than smoke. Oh, and btw this is a bodybuilding site, where most of us strive for health. You should expect some criticism when talking about ciggs, son.

Anyways, when I was younger I used to smoke when drinking. Soon started craving them when sober so I decided to never pick one up again Happy I decided that.. Especially with the crazy high prices.
    I'm not tring to justify anything. I'm for people making there own choices without a bunch self righteous people coming to tell them things that they already know. This thread was about the price of cigarettes, not whether or not they are bad for you, because they obviously are.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by how2quitdrinkin View Post
    You still smoking ciggs but quitting pot? Why? Feel any withdrawl symptoms?
    no, i never smoked cigs just had a lot of friends who i used to toke with who smoked reds
    Check out and support my bodybuilding blog. Contains my workout log, as well as daily lifting, nutrition, and supplementation tips:

www.swfxx.com

Originally Posted by A1lthatrema1ns View Post
    in b4 lung cancer and all the other joys of cigarettes.
    unearth > all that remains

just sayin'

nahhhh theyre both bomb

www.swfxx.com

Former Active Duty Marine BigBadBarbarian's Avatar
    BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Copenhagen ftw
    My current supplements:

Orange Triad
    Fish Oil
    Myofusion (Chocolate Mint)
    Stimulant X
    ON's Aftermax

Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500) Lotan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by damian001 View Post

Thanks but it's too late for me, I've been mod negged into the deep bowels of red.

I'll probably quit posting on this name and make a new one eventually when I'm not so lazy.

I won't troll on the new one lol.

AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKHENATEN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by damian001 View Post

We're not gonna quit because you guys told us. We've heard the same **** before and frankly we don't care. You look as bad as a PETArd.

I used to buy cigarettes $5 a pack here in CA. I think they're gonna go up to $6.25 because of the tax

Brah, I used to buy my pack for $5.64 at a store by teh gym. This past Monday, I walked in and when the cashier said "$7.60 please". I thought, W...T...F...? I bought it anyway.

(didn't even remember what teh exact price was. I just busted out a $10.00 bill. oh well, thats life.)
    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the WISE as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca the Younger (ca. 4 B.C. - A.D. 65)

O HAI! I'm wise!

Never feed me after midnight!

Ex Navy Corpsman here. Hoorah USMC!

Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Smoking is one of the most difficult addictions to break. Scientists estimate that cigarettes are more addictive than *******, heroin, or alcohol. According to the World Health Organization, smoking kills more people than any disease in the world. With all this information readily available, why do people continue to smoke?

Most people who smoke do so because they can't stop. Nicotine is a highly addictive substance that makes people feel energized and alert. Smokers get a rush after a cigarette, and giving up produces withdrawal symptoms that include difficulty sleeping and cravings. Seventy percent of people who quit smoking eventually start again.

Tobacco advertising also has a big influence on why people smoke. For years, the industry has focused on making smoking glamorous through advertising in movies, television, and billboards. While cigarette advertising is now controlled, its influence can still be felt in the form of free samples, smoking cartoons, and the promise of cool merchandise that can be obtained in exchange for coupons printed on cigarette packs. Many people claim that smoking keeps them thin, but the truth is that smoking reduces the sense of taste, so many people who smoke simply eat less because they don't enjoy food as much.

Smoking also produces psychological dependency. Many people smoke because it helps them relax and cope with difficult situations, or because it gives them confidence. Others smoke when they feel bored. Smoking produces a feeling of satisfaction that's difficult to give up. Finally, people who smoke are usually in denial ? they know that smoking is bad, but they convince themselves it's simply "not as terrible as they make it sound."

Smoking is a social activity as well. Many people who smoke do so as a way to start conversations and interact at parties or in crowded places. This is known as "social smoking," and it usually involves alcohol as a complement.

Many teenagers start smoking due to peer pressure. They may also smoke to feel more mature or as a form of rebellion against parental authority. It has been proved that children are also more likely to smoke if their parents do.

Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Toronsote View Post
    Smoking is one of the most difficult addictions to break. [b]Scientists estimate that cigarettes are more addictive than *******, heroin,
    That's where I stopped reading.

Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toronsote is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Frannycakes View Post
    That's where I stopped reading.
    You mad at my copy and paste skills brah?

Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000) Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000) Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000) Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000) Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000) Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000) Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000) Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000) Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000) Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000) Jesterclause is just really nice. (+1000)
    They just passed the NC smoke ban for public places...Yay!
    Ts'i mahnu uterna ot twan ot geifur hingts uto.

Former Jarhead for Uncle Sam (SGT). 8th Marine Regiment. ★cVc★
    Currently working with MARSOC. PM me for Spec Ops info.

I Rep Back Everyone! PM me if I don't get you back!

Originally Posted by Jesterclause View Post
    They just passed the NC smoke ban for public places...Yay!
    nice

jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's $5 over here. the cashier told me that by the end of the year it's supposed to be $10 a pack. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU