Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how do i get bigger abs ?

how do i get bigger and stronger abs ?

what exercises?
    amount of reps?
    Weight?

Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone?

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is your real goal? Are you training to be a powerlifter, so you need to have a strong core? Or are you trying to get huge like Ronnie Coleman so that when you flex your abs they are like a small mountain range? Or are you just a chubby guy who wants to actually see his six-pack?

getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think people look into ab exercises to much. I do 4 sets of 50 situps with 30 seconds break in between. 5 nights a week. Try it for six weeks. Let me know if you try and how it works out if u do. Pretty sure you'll see the effects within a week. You may find you end up with a really defined four pack with the two bottom abs not quite as formed. if this is the case, mix it up, concentrate on crunches. A good video on a solid ab workout is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYQdLtam6xA
    Last edited by getripped09; 04-03-2009 at 10:37 AM.

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try to incorporate weighted ab exercises instead of just high rep body weight stuff. Do things like weighted crunches, cable crunches.
    Control it or it will control you

getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getripped09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah good point. I agree you to add more mass to your abs, hold a weight behind your head and try some lower rep situps.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You can go heavy with ab exercises - weighted crunches, ab roller, weighted leg raises, dragon flags

If you are not lean, you will notice that your waist will actually get bigger. Especially if you deadlift

This has happened to me even though my BF% went down.

Originally Posted by DuLac View Post
    What is your real goal? Are you training to be a powerlifter, so you need to have a strong core? Or are you trying to get huge like Ronnie Coleman so that when you flex your abs they are like a small mountain range? Or are you just a chubby guy who wants to actually see his six-pack?
    Exactly. Bigger abs like coleman. My abs are too small for my chest and legs.

What kind of weight/set/rep range buddy ?

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You can go heavy with ab exercises - weighted crunches, ab roller, weighted leg raises, dragon flags

If you are not lean, you will notice that your waist will actually get bigger. Especially if you deadlift

This has happened to me even though my BF% went down.
    is this a good thing ?

bump

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Kooga View Post
    is this a good thing ?
    It depends what you want. Ultimately I will get visible abs more easily than another person with the same amount of fat that I have - because the muscles are larger and more prominent. However, I will probably look bulkier in clothes.

It's certainly good from the point of view of supporting my torso during heavy movements such as squat and deadlift