Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Water Retention after weekend cheat

I know this has been a beaten to death question but i couldnt turn up any good threads with a search. So basically last weekend i went to the toronto supercross, and all weekend I drank (mostly liq some beer however), smoked, and ate 3 times a day, 3 solid meals. My meals consisted of burgers, tim hortons, etc... Nothing was MAJOR just basically bar food. However, after comming back i was up 7 pounds. OK no big deal, its just carbs and water, especially because im low carbing at bout 75 G of carbs a day. Well I did this Friday, Sat, and drove home Sunday, no Alch but just fast food (once again no binges just regular eating). I went from 183 Thur to 190 on monday, down to 186 today. Could it still be that i am holding on to water, which is what i feel, or is it that i actually put on 3 pounds of solid fat. I know this may sound stupid but im just contemplating it and figured id post up. Im currently cutting on 2500 cals a day lifting days, and 2000 cals on non lifting days. I took a handful of potassium pills yesterday to try and balance out my salt levels, and yes water intake is 1 gal a day or so. Thanks for the input guys!

reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd chalk it up to mostly water weight... just get back on plan and you will be fine.

Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hit_It_Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya thats what im thinkin as well. Im back on to my diet as of monday, so i guess ill just have to let this baby play out.

Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000) Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000) Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000) Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000) Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000) Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000) Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000) Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000) Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000) Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000) Tito8907 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hit_It_Hard View Post
    I know this has been a beaten to death question but i couldnt turn up any good threads with a search. So basically last weekend i went to the toronto supercross, and all weekend I drank (mostly liq some beer however), smoked, and ate 3 times a day, 3 solid meals. My meals consisted of burgers, tim hortons, etc... Nothing was MAJOR just basically bar food. However, after comming back i was up 7 pounds. OK no big deal, its just carbs and water, especially because im low carbing at bout 75 G of carbs a day. Well I did this Friday, Sat, and drove home Sunday, no Alch but just fast food (once again no binges just regular eating). I went from 183 Thur to 190 on monday, down to 186 today. Could it still be that i am holding on to water, which is what i feel, or is it that i actually put on 3 pounds of solid fat. I know this may sound stupid but im just contemplating it and figured id post up. Im currently cutting on 2500 cals a day lifting days, and 2000 cals on non lifting days. I took a handful of potassium pills yesterday to try and balance out my salt levels, and yes water intake is 1 gal a day or so. Thanks for the input guys!
    could be excessive sodium. a lot of those bar foods are prepared with extra salt to give the eater a sense of thirst so they purchase more beer. drink a lot of water and play a sport/jog, get some sweating going and you should balance your system again in no time

DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your carbs / saturated fats / sodium and overall calories levels were spiked. Your muscle cells filled out. I bet you look a lot bigger than when you left, and at one point over the weekend you probably looked very tight and lean.. your muscle cells pulled in extra water with the excursive food and filled up. I would also bet you were stronger in the gym this week... or you have A LOT more energy in there.. am I right?
    [][][]----TEAM EPIC----[][][]

Originally Posted by DBcrusher View Post
    Your carbs / saturated fats / sodium and overall calories levels were spiked. Your muscle cells filled out. I bet you look a lot bigger than when you left, and at one point over the weekend you probably looked very tight and lean.. your muscle cells pulled in extra water with the excursive food and filled up. I would also bet you were stronger in the gym this week... or you have A LOT more energy in there.. am I right?
    Correct you are sir, All weights went up this week, and The first few days back everything was looking bigger, skin a bit tighter. Belly as well was a bit bigger. Ive done big weekends before like this but its never taken this long to get rid of all the water. I know i had lots of sodium in me because normally when i lift/walk on treadmill i get a nice sweat going, but the first few days back the sweat was minimal. I went in the sauna the whole week and now it seems my sweats are back to normal so hopefully everything will balance out. I just dont see it being possible to add 3 pounds of fat in 3 days, regardless of how much beer/liq i drank, and just eating 3 regular meals no massive binges... Got chest/bi's today so i guess i'll weigh in and see where i'm at. On a side note, after a big weekend, it would do more towards elevating my metab/litptin levels verus causing me to platue (spelling?) correct? Thanks for the "moral support" fellas haha