"1) Films him beating on his know nothing white belt students and gives them theme songs, and puts them in slow-mo matches
1a) Films rematches that he has with his students (I.E. Ari vs. Aaron "Iron Man" Ram)
2) Films his students competing and puts captions on the screen when they get some "super specific 10th PJJ move" that really isnt super specific
3) Doesnt actually compete himself (or roll with anyone good for that matter)
4) Tries to act all innocent and nice on the internet like he means no harm, but its all a scam because he knowingly sat and argued with several BLACK BELTS over on the UG
5) Filmed himself doing a technique blatantly wrong, and advised EVERYONE to do it that way, then when he got scolded by EVERYONE, he took the video down because of his embarrassment
6) Tries to work over the BJJ community (First was Eddie Bravo, so he could avoid having to actually wear a white belt. Ironic since it was no gi, he didnt have to wear a white belt, and he NEVER actually claimed to be a white belt in 10th PJJ, he just said he had "no rank, and is working on his purple shirt")
6a) Still working the BJJ community, now he has his eyes set on Keith Owens (and there is DEFINITELY something going on behind the scenes. FOr those of you that were willing to pitch in for the seminar, you'll be receiving a PM from me with some details as to some things that happened surrounding the seminar that I cant post publicly yet)
7) Lied and said his guys all competed Intermediate and Advanced when several other competitors have said they were all in Novice and Beginner divisions (again, Ari wouldnt compete because he had to focus on "Coaching", which was ironic because i've seen several competitors coach, and compete at the same time).
8) Lied about having been formally trained in BJJ prior to Eddie Bravo, and him filming his instructional youtube videos (then later came out and said he attended "a couple of seminars", but he wouldnt say who taught the seminars, or where.)
9) Even lies about some of the JJJ he offers (he never would give sources of where his Ninjutsu training was from)
10) Denied rolling at his Chicago seminar (which is why the attendance was so low)."
Thread: Submissions101 is a Fraud