hackspike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Member...Tell Me How You Think Im Doin.....

Been working out for about 2 years...just give me some feedback...
    Attached Images

Some More...

....just relaxed front..
    Attached Images

More...

side chest....
    Attached Images

Back Flex...
    Attached Images

more.........

Back again......
    Attached Images

mooooooooooooreeee..

relaxed front...
    Attached Images

moree back...

relaxed back...
    Attached Images

Jerk Off....

Tell me where u live jerkoff and i will come and beat the ****in piss outta u since ur an online tuff guy...lets see if u got a pair of balls now u ****in scum bag... and while im at it ill skull **** ur mother and sister....

Chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look really good. Can you give us some more info like your age, diet, and training info. Thanks! And keep up the good work!

MuStAnG122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by fatcock
    YOU LOOK LIKE **** GO KILL YOURSELF ASS HOLE

bro lets see some pictures of you. Don't talk **** like your a tough guy without backing anything up. Post some pictures

The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Ignore Fatcock

You look pretty buff,good job.Your chest is you best part in my opinion
    More beef then you can handle

pooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up HEY BRO

LOOK GOOD BRO KEEP IT UP!!!

STAY PUMPED BRO!!!
    EVER GO TO CHAT ROOM MAN
    LOOK FOR ANDY AND WE CAN CHAT

Fatcock...

you are def a loser who has nothing better to do...but if ur so tough tell me where u live, and u can try and do nething u want, i promise u that u wind up dead...

rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hmm...

Nice physique. Age and measurements?
    My steroid cycles? Deadlift and Squat once a week, every week.

[]

info...

20 years old. 5' 11" 205 pds..

TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000)
    good pec development but screwed up attitude

hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bro, nice pecs and good overall mass. I would just work on traps and delts a bit if I were you, but overall looking really big with good definition and size.

TA01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey

Look good man, keep working hard. Your attitude is a little odd, I get mad when people start talking crap on the computer. first of all just ignore who ever made the comment towards you he is just being an idiot. You cant let things like that bother you, also I doubt you would come down where he lived, and kill him. If i'm being harsh so be it, just little things shouldn't piss people off.

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First of all, chill out man. Stop taking internet insults so seriously. Getting pissed off at someone you will never see is a waste of good energy. Save that energy for the gym.

Second, nice chest mass, nice back development. Work on the biceps. I didnt really notice the triceps, but the biceps are lacking compared to other parts...How are legs?

Also lookin pretty lean, good work.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good body man...
    the pecs are quite impressive
    you seem to have a fit and proportional overall physique.
    keep up the good work
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Whipass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 years

If u've been working out for 2 years then u r definitely heading in the right direction. Keep at it and bring the rest of your bodyparts up to match your chest which has sound development.

rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hmm...

What is your bf percentage, arm, waist, and chest measurements if you know?
    My steroid cycles? Deadlift and Squat once a week, every week.

[]

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hackspike nice job after two years of training. Can you post some stats for us.

SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SImPLyHuGE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hack spike whats the deal im from brooklyn, looking preety deizel, chest looks good.
    HUGE

perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Jerk Off....

Originally posted by hackspike
    Tell me where u live jerkoff and i will come and beat the ****in piss outta u since ur an online tuff guy...lets see if u got a pair of balls now u ****in scum bag... and while im at it ill skull **** ur mother and sister....
    wow wow calm down - o btw u look very big anyone who disagrees can suck my fat cock after i scull **** their mother - ha

HARDCORE129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hack,

Your looking great, nice development in the pecs. Keep at it!

Oh yeah, keep a cool head with the idiots giving you fake flames. There are a lot of haters out there and they get off on that kind of sh!t, don't give em the pleasure.

My 2 Cents

HARDCORE
    ADMIN @ HardcoreBodybuilding.net
    www.hardcorebodybuilding.net/hb-db/phpBB2

Join the forums!

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great proportionate build, particularily if you were fat as you mentin @ your bio!!

the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

You are looking very solid bro. Keep up all the good work, but why all the hostility.

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Great body, your chest is obviously your strongest point. :-)

HammerDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good, especially in the chest area. Just be careful about the threats with a cop (me) around...lol
    The Man: Frank Shamrock-5X Undefeated MMA Champion

Wanderlai Silva: "I Promise Violence"

The Pride of Ohio State: Kevin "The Monster" Randleman