Natural Born Brawler Blulightnin's Avatar
    Blulightnin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blulightnin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gain weight? or cut.

I am currently weighing in at only 140 lbs, but my normal weight is around 130-135.5. However, my midsection is not where I would like it to be for now. My whole life, I have been obsessed with gaining the muscle for a six pack. And my senior year of highschool I started really lifting and, with a friends help, was able to achieve my fabled six pack. However a few years have passed and I have been working out on and off. As it turns out now, I am more into weightlifting more as a lifestyle instead of just a thing that I do. I am watching what I eat more and more, working out on a daily routine, and trying to stay on schedule with school and work.

Anyway, the main question to everyone is should I keep gaining weight and eating more to get bigger? Or should I cut the weight to get a six pack first. (If I should cut weight, how would I go about getting a six pack?) I know this makes it harder without a picture and hope to get that up and running soon. I thank you for all of your help.

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    135.. Bulk. Cut shouldn't be in your dictionary. Just eat clean and EAT BIG. Once you get to like 185 then you may add "cut" back into your vocabulary.

Natural Born Brawler Blulightnin's Avatar
    Blulightnin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blulightnin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So does this mean that my midsection will get bigger as well? Or will all of my gains be in pure muscle if I keep working out everyday, and eating right.

danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dude 135??? even on a bulk ur gonna look pretty ripped if u put some muscle on ur frame.
    facial and body aesthetics coming soon...june 30th, follow me misc i wont let you down.

always pick 5

Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregtheman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not all gona be pure muscle, probably half muscle half fat. That's where cutting comes into play, once you have reached a certain weight after bulking you cut away the fat that you gained during the bulk while trying to keep all of the muscle.

Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    135.... that's like 61kg. Bulk clean and you'll gain definition simply due to the fact you're small.
    " The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Coming back from injury

Current 5RM

Bench 5x80kg
    Squat 5x120kg
    Dead 5x120kg
    Millitary 5x60kg