Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Taking too many supplements bad for you?

Hey, been reading around this site past few weeks, now decided to make account..

Anyway been training for past few years, but more seriously since the start of this year, trying to bulk up and build muscle, and started buying the following [been on + off these for past few years, but now i have them all together]

Lot of people tell me im damaging my kidneys with the amount of these i have, am i?

i take:

-reflex nitric oxide NOS before going gym
    -1 of those 'ready-made' tropical flavored protein drinks whilst at gym
    -1 maximuscle cyclone serving straight after gym
    - 1 or 2 servings of mammoth 2500 [those high calory weight gain supplements] in the day
    -and ive recently bought creatine so that also

and i go gym 3/4 times a week

Anyone got any advice?

//incase in helps im 6ft3 and bout 172lbs

Thanks

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ouch maximusle and mammoth, you sound like your from the uk, no need for the creatine if your taking cyclone as that already has it in.
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) subpolarbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can take too much of anything nowadays. To much water and you die etc... Just test the waters and find your limit. Only way to figure it out.

Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Metzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah im from england :-)

I knew maximuscle had creatine in but thought it was just a small amount, ill check it later..with the Reflex creatine its 5g daily anyway, but im not sure whether to do the loading dose or not? Apparantly you get 'saturated' quicker, obviously, but I read somwhere loading dose is not needed...

Think im gonna have to stop buying the cyclone after this tub runs out, costing too much :-S

evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think you can take too many supps specially for too long..

rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, taking too many can be harmful too your body. Just be smart about your supplements and you'll be fine.

Maybe try working out more then 3 times a week. Sounds like your relying on supplements too much. There's no magic pill that will get you in shape.