AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

MET-Rx Torabolic Part 2

I'm finishing up my second bottle of Torabolic now so I wanted to give an update on my results. This stuff is the real deal. I saw some nice size and strength gains with my first bottle and that continued right thru the second one. I have seen significant strength increases across the board and feel great almost all the time (no one is 100% everyday). I've used creatine HCl before with MuscleTech CreaCore but the results from Torabolic were substantially greater. The only downside I've had is as I'm lifting heavier weights and gaining weight myself, I have to keep buying more food and making bigger meals to fill up. Based on my results and some of the logs I've read, I can confidently recommend this product to anyone looking for a creatine product and big gains.
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, only to be broken.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^ Glad you like it! The results I'm hearing in the field are similar with people getting great results! Thanks for the review!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com