jimmyneutrontx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor P6. Any comments

Thinking of starting to take this and looking for some feedbackk either positive or negative.

have heard its a "mini steroid" and it will make you fail a pee test and I don't want that.... Any truth to that?

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you mean P6 black...then you are correct. Its a PH, and will show up positive if they are testing for steroids, but not a drug test.

If you mean P6 red ( the one currently on our website) no it will not pop on a drug test. Its uses your natural production of T, and helps to free up bound Test, and modulate estrogen to increase production via HPTA.

Also its blocks conversion to DHT, increases half life, and takes advantage of something called S.T.A.R. ( turns cholesterol into androgens inside the cell).

Thats all it does though

Personally, I cycle it 8 weeks on ...8 weeks off year round. Its of the main reasons along with R3 that I have taken my goals to the next level. Icing on the cake!!

As far as non-biased feedback use the search engine and use P6 black or P6 red, P6 extreme for feedback. Just note that any post from 08/08 past is talkinga bout the newer formulas, and before that is talking about the older, now reformulated (stronger) formulas.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com