Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How much do girls care about social status?

Not as in your job or how much money you take etc but how many people you know, how many friends you have and how many parties you get invited to etc? Do they care if you aren't very social and keep to yourself a lot of the time, as long as you're confident about it?

Stats: 6'0", 187 lbs
    umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) umop3pisdn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit umop3pisdn's BodySpace
    I'd say it depends on the girl.

If their opinion on you did change due to your lack of friends/fully sick party stories then you don't really need someone like that in your life..

BodyPoints: 1249
    Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Brian McGee's BodySpace
    Don't ask questions you already know the answers to. Yes they do care, nobody here is going to provide you with some magical secret about humans with vaginas that contradicts everything you've viewed about them throughout your entire life to put you at ease about your lack of a social life.

Stats: 5'11", 194 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16578
    Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dom_88's BodySpace
    I've never met a girl who really cared. Social status, wtf? Sounds like you're playing the Sims or something.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Stats: 6'0", 173 lbs
    Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Capt-MoonLight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Capt-MoonLight's BodySpace
    Quote Laffy_Taffy

Women are not actually attracted to men
    Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

As a man, I fall in love with how a woman is physically. I fall in love with simple parts of a woman. Like the way her hair falls around her face, the line of her neck, her shoulders. They way her ears might peek from her hair. Her eyelashes. The size and shape of her hands, her fingernails. The way she walks, the way she looks when she is tired or annoyed, the sound she makes when she sneezes, coughs, or cries. The way she sits in a chair. The way she breathes while experiencing different emotions. The way her lips move. A million little things.

Sure, a huge part of my attraction is mental, but the powerful seed of love that builds within me and crystallizes is based greatly on visual things that set off torrents of emotion and need.

It seems to me that women almost cannot think for themselves. Their estimates of worth are based on other peoples' estimates of worth. They don't really find an object beautiful on their own. The object becomes beautiful when other people let her know that it is beautiful.

I'm completely unable to reconcile the differences between men and women. It seems like success with women is equal to spending half of your life working to create a giant illusion, something vastly tiring and annoying, while sacrificing your own true self and your own interests. We construct our lives around nest-building. We're like male birds building nests and showing them off to attract mates. It's pathetic. Everything we do is to get women. It is a ****ing **** deal.

Someone needs to invent a drug which has no hormonal imbalance side-effects but is able to erase a man's sex drive and attraction to women. It would increase productivity rates to incredible heights. I'd be free and happy. I'd feel complete. I'd be able to concentrate on my biochemistry studying.

I agree...
    I REP back:

♣♣♣K.A.O.S♣♣♣
    Master of the clean snap - I produce a well formed and perfect log a stunning 9 times out of ten! Sheet just never sticks to one that is adept in the clean snap mysteries.

Stats: 5'10", 154 lbs
    flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) flabtoabs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit flabtoabs's BodySpace
    its depends on the type of social status.

if your the guy, all the girls know, come running to you and gives u hugs randomly. she probably will think your some sort of the player.

but if your the type of guy, people always wave at or talk you and generally describe at being entertaining to be around, then thats positive.

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rawrburritos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rawrburritos's BodySpace
    ive met my fair share who care, a lot..
    ive changed schools 5 times in the last 2 yrs alone, social status seems to mean an awful lot of girls especialy
    .::Official Stunner Crew::
    i rape back

rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawrz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I would think that if a girl cared about social status ALOT (a bit is fine) that she was probably shallow.

I dont care about social status, but I like my boy to have friends and have his own thing going on

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trapstar4.4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Trapstar4.4's BodySpace
    if she cares alot about social status, than she hasnt grown up yet
    everybody SHOULD come to a point where they no longer care about being "cool"

after a certain point women are more interested in you having a cool personality morso than your social status. of course when you first meet they would like to know that you have at least a decent circle of friends at least

a guy with NO friends is probably a weird concept
    It's rainin' negs! Hallelujah!

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit irishjackmp's BodySpace
    Yes, women are attracted to status much more so than men.

Just look at High School. I lost track of how many really good looking girls dated average to below average looking guys because they were popular athletes (i.e. they were the star quaterback). I rarely, if ever, saw good looking guys date ugly girls just because they were popular.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

Stats: 5'7", 137 lbs
    HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HillaryK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit HillaryK's BodySpace
    It depends on what you mean by social status. A guy with a lot of random friends? I couldn't care less. A man who carries himself well and knows how to socialize with all types of people? That's important and very attractive to me. But if you are wondering if women care how may facebook friends you have or how many parties you get invited to, they don't. Girls might though.

Custom User Title newbodybuilder2's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 455
    newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit newbodybuilder2's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Capt-MoonLight View Post
    Quote Laffy_Taffy

Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

As a man, I fall in love with how a woman is physically. I fall in love with simple parts of a woman. Like the way her hair falls around her face, the line of her neck, her shoulders. They way her ears might peek from her hair. Her eyelashes. The size and shape of her hands, her fingernails. The way she walks, the way she looks when she is tired or annoyed, the sound she makes when she sneezes, coughs, or cries. The way she sits in a chair. The way she breathes while experiencing different emotions. The way her lips move. A million little things.

Sure, a huge part of my attraction is mental, but the powerful seed of love that builds within me and crystallizes is based greatly on visual things that set off torrents of emotion and need.

It seems to me that women almost cannot think for themselves. Their estimates of worth are based on other peoples' estimates of worth. They don't really find an object beautiful on their own. The object becomes beautiful when other people let her know that it is beautiful.

I'm completely unable to reconcile the differences between men and women. It seems like success with women is equal to spending half of your life working to create a giant illusion, something vastly tiring and annoying, while sacrificing your own true self and your own interests. We construct our lives around nest-building. We're like male birds building nests and showing them off to attract mates. It's pathetic. Everything we do is to get women. It is a ****ing **** deal.

Someone needs to invent a drug which has no hormonal imbalance side-effects but is able to erase a man's sex drive and attraction to women. It would increase productivity rates to incredible heights. I'd be free and happy. I'd feel complete. I'd be able to concentrate on my biochemistry studying.

I agree...

thread.......
    Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey! Live life brahs

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 195 lbs
    SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SydneyJunkie's BodySpace
    Quote Laffy_Taffy

I agree...
    Real eat thing ever posted

Stats: 5'11", 211 lbs
    Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yes-Xplode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Yes-Xplode's BodySpace
    Giant copy pasta is correct, Social Status is usually #1 or #2 on EVERY girls list, whether they realize/admit it or not.

You've probably seen many perfect examples in your own lives. The guy who would have been considered the most popular guy in my high school class, multiple sport superstar, hooked up with tons of girls over the years etc, failed out of college and had some other bad luck, and is now a career cell phone salesman. This guy is still in great shape, still 6'3 etc, but ended up marrying a fatty who is a legit 5.5/10 at the best. Why? Because of status.

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 195 lbs
    SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SydneyJunkie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SydneyJunkie's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Yes-Xplode View Post
    Giant copy pasta is correct, Social Status is usually #1 or #2 on EVERY girls list, whether they realize/admit it or not.

You've probably seen many perfect examples in your own lives. The guy who would have been considered the most popular guy in my high school class, multiple sport superstar, hooked up with tons of girls over the years etc, failed out of college and had some other bad luck, and is now a career cell phone salesman. This guy is still in great shape, still 6'3 etc, but ended up marrying a fatty who is a legit 5.5/10 at the best. Why? Because of status.
    It plays into the saying we all want something that everyone else wants

But it applies so much more to women. It's a subconscious thing, they don't even know it.

Stats: 6'2", 170 lbs
    Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Danakind's BodySpace
    Quote Laffy_Taffy

I agree...
    This is awesome, especially the last part. The only thing I disagree on is looks. Women do care about looks.

GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenIvy6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit GreenIvy6's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Matt B View Post
    Not as in your job or how much money you take etc but how many people you know, how many friends you have and how many parties you get invited to etc? Do they care if you aren't very social and keep to yourself a lot of the time, as long as you're confident about it?
    I honestly prefer men who have a small, close, core group of friends. I find that I don't really mesh well together with men who have tons of "friends". I prefer to keep my own group of friends to a fairly small number, but have those relationships be long-standing and reliable.

Stats: 5'11", 228 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1182
    janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit janky's BodySpace
    wow, bolding a long ass copypasta novel must make it true.
    I forgot that the RH is all full of well-rounded Psychology PhDs with a focus in women's psyche, and have had years of experience digging to the root of the female brain.

You only have to be more social than SHE is.
    If she's not a social person, she won't give a fuk that you only have two friends that you play xbox with.
    If she's a social attention whore, it's likely that she will want the male counterpart to her attention whoring.

BRB having to be a CEO master salesman who takes chit from no one, wears suits daily, drives a luxury vehicle, is admired everywhere I go, dominates every convo like a loud-mouthed ass hole, and maintains a bunch of fake ass friendships with people lower than me...

... just so girls will like me

you do realize how fuking stupid that sounds, right?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"I've had somewhere in ballpark of a hundred friends in last 8 years. I really do have a magnificent lifestyle" - WeAreWords7

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 186 lbs
    blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackcontrarian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit blackcontrarian's BodySpace
    What the hell? Why does everyone thinks they are DR. Phil nowadays?

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BosnianBuilder's BodySpace
    Looks money status.

That is all women truly care about and there's your answer.