fullmetal20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

flax seed oil gives me NAUSEA

Hello. I try to eat two scoops of whey mixed with a tablespoon of flax seed oil (protein + fat). The problem is that the oil gives me a LOT of nausea when i swallow it (i swallow all and then drink the whey). Its so disgusting.. tastes horrible and i keep burping (eructating) all the time. Do you have some trick to drink the oil (for people that drink flax seed oil). Even if i pour the oil in my shake, it tastes like sh*t.

Thanks

PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fullmetal20 View Post
    Hello. I try to eat two scoops of whey mixed with a tablespoon of flax seed oil (protein + fat). The problem is that the oil gives me a LOT of nausea when i swallow it (i swallow all and then drink the whey). Its so disgusting.. tastes horrible and i keep burping (eructating) all the time. Do you have some trick to drink the oil (for people that drink flax seed oil). Even if i pour the oil in my shake, it tastes like sh*t.

Thanks
    I agree. I personally dont enjoy the **** one bit. Why are you including it in your shake then? If you want to slow down the digestion or make the protein last longer, simply switch to casein protein.
    If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

i take it because m daily intake from polyinsaturated fats come from it.

i guess ill just dont eat it, it gives me so much nausea,, the other time i drank that in my job and i almost puke on my desktop

GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was the flax oil expired? You only have about 6 to 9 weeks to consume once it's open.
    http://www.********.com/pages/Jersey-Fan-Page/36736240625?ref=nf

yes.. i just opened the new bottle and drank the tablespoon.. the oily consistence gave me nausea.. i guess ill just dont eat it

IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sure there are more palatable ways of getting your EFAs.

Food for example.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

flx seed sickness

Dude, in my opinion if your body is rejecting the oil to back off on it.Find foods sources that will benefit you instead.........Self

Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Been there

Dude first oil in your protien shake?! REALLY??!! gross lol
    You need to stop that - you do realise that they will mix in your stomach even if you take them separately? I'm sorry I'm not meaning to be rude but seriously...

ANYWAYS - Flax seed oil used to make me gag a bit - but you just got to get used to it - I did now it tastes like melted butter with a slightly bitter aftertaste.

I take 2 tbs a day before and after my workouts - mine is mechanically cold pressed (not chemically extracted) and I keep it well chilled in the refrigerator.

I found when I started to take it - best way take a couple tbs by themselves then quickly shove some baby carrots in your mouth if the bitterness bothers you.

Hope that helps - and remember liquids mix and absorb just the same as in your tummy vs in your glass!
    ----
    Kazme

There's nothing like the euphoria of confidence and achievement that it is acquired by being able to shout the words: "I made it to where I am myself - with strength of body, strength of spirit, strength of heart and a sharp mind - I will not let anything stand in my way because I know I have the power to get to where I want to be"

Motivate yourself yet let yourself be inspired by infinity!

Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100)
    DO NOT TAKE FLAX OIL

Flax oil goes rancid in HOURS. All the bottled stuff is pure crap for that reason (it is WEEKS old). Stick to fish oil which is far superior.

Flax seeds themselves are very good. Just grind some up

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't take it
    Who do men say that I am?