Thread: Keto & Nausea

Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto & Nausea

In my 3rd going onto 4th day of Keto, today was my first day back to hitting the weights, (finished just about 5 hours ago) just woke up about 15 minutes ago feeling a bit nauseous. I've read a few articles that say during the initial stages of getting into the diet nausea is normal.

Oddly enough I was dreaming that I didn't have enough carbs and it was killing me!! I chuckled to myself about it while I hovered over the toilet....

Anyone else battle it out with nausea getting into Keto?

nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spartan710 View Post
    In my 3rd going onto 4th day of Keto, today was my first day back to hitting the weights, (finished just about 5 hours ago) just woke up about 15 minutes ago feeling a bit nauseous. I've read a few articles that say during the initial stages of getting into the diet nausea is normal.

Oddly enough I was dreaming that I didn't have enough carbs and it was killing me!! I chuckled to myself about it while I hovered over the toilet....

Anyone else battle it out with nausea getting into Keto?
    never experienced that
    what was ur pre-workout meal like?
    you sure the two are related.. perhaps u ate something sour?
    don't call me bro.