FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hard work pays off!

I will continue to work very hard to achieving my goals and go past that but its great to hear compliments from friends you have not seen in a few months. i am big but i think i am somewhat built. but everyday or so i will see friends i have not seen in a couple months at school some work out some dont but they are all bigger then me and they seem to notice i have gotten bigger. and i wear shirts that cover all of my biceps( only to get big without people knowing so when summer comes around ppl are like woah) and for myself. but then today my friend tim who is 6foot 220 pounds says "man you look bigger" and i said yeah haha ive been working out . idk it is just great to hear things for all the hard work you have put in and just makes you want ot push harder. but it is funny because then the ones i dont get compliemtns from are some of my friends that are now smaller than me and i think they are just mad because i am working my butt off and i am gaining faster than them

xx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FITBIKECO View Post
    I will continue to work very hard to achieving my goals and go past that but its great to hear compliments from friends you have not seen in a few months. i am big but i think i am somewhat built. but everyday or so i will see friends i have not seen in a couple months at school some work out some dont but they are all bigger then me and they seem to notice i have gotten bigger. and i wear shirts that cover all of my biceps( only to get big without people knowing so when summer comes around ppl are like woah) and for myself. but then today my friend tim who is 6foot 220 pounds says "man you look bigger" and i said yeah haha ive been working out . idk it is just great to hear things for all the hard work you have put in and just makes you want ot push harder. but it is funny because then the ones i dont get compliemtns from are some of my friends that are now smaller than me and i think they are just mad because i am working my butt off and i am gaining faster than them
    Stats: 5'8", 154 lbs

DRIVEN | TO | WIN t3hlulzkiller's Avatar
    t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xx2 View Post
    Stats: 5'8", 154 lbs

LOL repped
    Founder of the Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Misc Guild
    Join the guild by following this link: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5874/misc and clicking Apply!

**Contact me for rates on online personal training!!**

~OTC & PINKSHEET CREW~

xx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by t3hlulzkiller View Post
    LOL repped
    Stats: 5'8", 153 lbs

azmar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azmar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azmar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I weigh only 3 pounds less than you, but your 1 inch taller... and my arms are literally the same size as yours, except my shoulders are little less defined and only 1 person has told me they noticed. Oh well 1 person that noticed is good enough motivation for me. Now shes making a bet with me to get a 6-pack by end of June... she doesn't think I can do it. I dunno what I have atm because i have always been 15%+...

First post btw figured i start somewhere.

AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500)
    Shut the hell up troll

FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While I was at work some guy came up to me and said "This kid is huge, are you a wrestler? We should sponsor you". (srs)

AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FatWhiteKid View Post
    While I was at work some guy came up to me and said "This kid is huge, are you a wrestler? We should sponsor you". (srs)
    gtfo manlet

azmar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azmar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azmar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im not a troll if your talking to me

FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FITBIKECO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oops i meant to say i am not big. if you all cant tell i am not very big. and to xx2 you talk crap about everybody but i dont see any good stats of you you look like a little emo twig so stfu

Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oops i meant to say i am not big. if you all cant tell i am not very big. and to xx2 you talk crap about everybody but i dont see any good stats of you you look like a little emo twig so stfu
    unaware....hes probably one of the swolest kids here...pics for teh lulz
    Time for a comeback

mini cut, then permabulk liftstrong101's Avatar
    liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fitbike, are you sure you're 17, you look 12.

xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LULZ ur so unaware you stupid fuk. someone post my picz up

Originally Posted by xx4 View Post
    There is no stopping you

xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AutumnPanda View Post
    There is no stopping you
    just wait for what i do very soon.

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    xx4 are you QQ or just some troll?

or both..?

Originally Posted by NamesTaken View Post
    xx4 are you QQ or just some troll?

or both..?
    QQ by day, troll by night.

IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IM_DA_BOSS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    QQ by day, troll by night.
    id j the **** outta u bruh and u look like uve given tons of good brain in your day wit dat gay azz mop head

FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FurkinBeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i like 69.

Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500) Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500) Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500) Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500) Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500) Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500) Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500) Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500) Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500) Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500) Prpleh4ze is not very helpful. (-500)

aware now brah??

Originally Posted by IM_DA_BOSS View Post
    id j the **** outta u bruh and u look like uve given tons of good brain in your day wit dat gay azz mop head
    stfu n igger wannabe ill lynch u