Thread: Is this good?

warmachine7954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this good?

Chest/Shoulders/triceps
    squats/deads/calfs... etc
    back/biceps

Gonna try a mon/wed/fri

No machines only barbells at my disposal.

Critique please...

joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joco1214 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    deads on back day. lift heavy
    Consistency is key.

Which is used more my lower back or my legs?

I deadlift around 300 now. I have tried low reps and heavy weight before and I am now gonna try higher volume. I have the meso/endo body type. I have never really lifted very much but now I am ready to go at it. I have been lifting now for about 12 weeks and didn't really have a program but felt great took a week off and I am now starting back today.

Any advice is appreciated.

d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wat are your goals? are you on a bulk or a cut?

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're going to split it up, I'd do back--including deads--on Mondays, along with bis. Wednesday would be chest/shoulders/tris, and Friday would see legs and abs. The reason is that if you do deads on Wednesday and squats either Monday or Friday, then there'd be too much overlap--doing deads on Monday would give your lower back and CNS a bit more of a break with three days in between hitting them. Otherwise, it looks like an okay split, depending on the volume you use. If you have time, post up a schedule of sets and reps you plan on doing.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

I really am not bulking or cutting. I am just lifting. This is odd sounding but I just wanna get stronger. Low reps do nothing for me. I am a large guy and have found that 3-4 exer. 3-4 sets per muscle group work for me. I try to rest 30-sec between sets and go until failure.

ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if you are asking what you use more on the deadlift legs of back and say you're deadlifting 300 im willing to bet you do it wrong...and as for strength increases, rep scheme 4-6 is where you wanna be, no better way of adding strength buddy

4-6 does nothing for me. Why would you say I am doin' it wrong?

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    If you're going to split it up, I'd do back--including deads--on Mondays, along with bis. Wednesday would be chest/shoulders/tris, and Friday would see legs and abs. The reason is that if you do deads on Wednesday and squats either Monday or Friday, then there'd be too much overlap--doing deads on Monday would give your lower back and CNS a bit more of a break with three days in between hitting them. Otherwise, it looks like an okay split, depending on the volume you use. If you have time, post up a schedule of sets and reps you plan on doing.
    thats pretty much my split;

mon: back/bi/traps
    wed: chest/tri/shoulder
    fri: legs/abs