JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tips needed, buy in bulk grocery list for bulking at college

Sup sup, i'm planning on doing a grocery run asap and am at a lost.
    Goal is to lose body fat and bulk up.
    Current:180 lbs 20%bf 5'11 Goal: 200 lbs 10%-5%bf
    My Workout is solid but i just cant seem to get the proper amount of cals and macro breaks while at school. So i need help making a list on what to buy (bulk items would be best) to meet 3500 cals at a 40p/40c/20f breakdown.
    I have a fridge a blender and that's pretty much it. Oh and a microwave lol.
    And to make things easier i seriously dont mind eating the same things over and over again as long as its simple. Doing my best to step away from a liquid diet of just protein carbs fat shakes and get some real meals <-- FTW!!!

So far I'm thinking:
    Oats
    tuna
    natty PB
    ...blank

erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500) erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500) erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500) erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500) erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500) erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500) erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500) erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500) erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500) erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500) erikhutson is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JonathanJace View Post
    Sup sup, i'm planning on doing a grocery run asap and am at a lost.
    Goal is to lose body fat and bulk up.
    Current:180 lbs 20%bf 5'11 Goal: 200 lbs 10%-5%bf
    My Workout is solid but i just cant seem to get the proper amount of cals and macro breaks while at school. So i need help making a list on what to buy (bulk items would be best) to meet 3500 cals at a 40p/40c/20f breakdown.
    I have a fridge a blender and that's pretty much it. Oh and a microwave lol.
    And to make things easier i seriously dont mind eating the same things over and over again as long as its simple. Doing my best to step away from a liquid diet of just protein carbs fat shakes and get some real meals <-- FTW!!!

So far I'm thinking:
    Oats
    tuna
    natty PB
    ...blank
    You will not be able to get to 10% BF while gaining 20 pounds, might as well get that through your head right now.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=68

Even though its says cutting it can be applied towards a bulk as well.

If your wanting just the "health" aspect of bulking then I would suggest

Deli sliced turkey breast (local store/deli market)
    Whole wheat bread
    Cheese
    frozen fruits
    Milk
    whey protein
    Flax seed
    Steamables Vegetables (bag of self served vegetables you can pop in microwave)
    Frozen Chicken(already cooked just have to pop in the microwave)
    Protein Bars for snacks

Macros dont matter get ur protein in for the day and dont worry about the rest, just eat 500 above your maintenance or else your going to over analyze every meal you eat whether it fits into your "macros" or not and then you will go insane and start posting saying that your cheated and never met your macros ect ect ect.

Bulking all healthy food is going to cost you a ton and also drive you insane with how much food your going to have to eat rather then just spend 5$ at wendy's gl though

StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you are wanting to gain more muscle you will gain some body fat along with, but this is all part of BB. You gain weight and them loose what you dont want.
    chicken
    steak
    eggs
    whey
    oats
    brown rice
    broccoli
    PB
    almonds
    flax oil
    I am also I full time college student working part time and this is my list, it is simple and easy.

JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathanJace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks so far with the recommendation, i guess i did mean to say healthy foods, just wanted to have a healthy bulk and then i'll cut afterwards.

the suggestions are great so far and it sucks not having a kitchen at the dorms, otherwise i'd be making a ****load of food already.

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can gain bodyfat far faster than you can gain muscle, so if you plan on bulking and reducing your bodyfat, you might just opt to stay at the same weight and allow muscular gains to increase, therefore lowering bodyfat ratio.
    --- Nick ---