Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I'm out of energy

im on sedative meds but i dont think thats thewhole problem, i,m eating almost no carbs so i think that might be a reason, i cant take stimulants.

I've been taking mutltivitamin, whey, 1600% b12 and lipolyze (fat burner)

my gas tank is almost empty.

should i just start making sugar water and chugging it or what?
    Goal: Survival, fight my illness, gain weight

From the ADMIN of boxiingforum:

[QUOTE=SugarShane;223502] I respect the hell out of what you're doing man. You obviously have passion for the sport. Good luck with everything bro. Props dude.
    -Shane[/QUOTE]

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The usnic acid probably isn't helping your cause either.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So:

-You are on sedatives
    -You are not eating many carbs
    -You can't take stimulants

reread what you just wrote.

Also, how many calories are you consuming. Food = energy, simple.

LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Horus Ra View Post
    im on sedative meds but i dont think thats thewhole problem, i,m eating almost no carbs so i think that might be a reason, i cant take stimulants.

I've been taking mutltivitamin, whey, 1600% b12 and lipolyze (fat burner)

my gas tank is almost empty.

should i just start making sugar water and chugging it or what?
    Why aren't you consuming carbs?

Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LEX-UA View Post
    Why aren't you consuming carbs?
    i do from time to time but not much. i tihnk that's my problem.

i'm trying to cut and get a 6 pack

[QUOTE=SugarShane;223502] I respect the hell out of what you're doing man. You obviously have passion for the sport. Good luck with everything bro. Props dude.
    -Shane[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by B_Nelley35 View Post
    So:

-You are on sedatives
    -You are not eating many carbs
    -You can't take stimulants

reread what you just wrote.

Also, how many calories are you consuming. Food = energy, simple.
    I'm an idiot because I dont count my calories, I know I'm sorry.

-Shane[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    The usnic acid probably isn't helping your cause either.
    because of how it manipulates ATP?

-Shane[/QUOTE]

helllo i'm still here

-Shane[/QUOTE]

Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go eat carbs. No carb diets aren't the only way to get a 6 pack.

Originally Posted by Elmy View Post
    Go eat carbs. No carb diets aren't the only way to get a 6 pack.
    I am right now. eating wheat bread.

and drinking coffee, even though i'm not supposed to because my anxiety problem.

anymore advice please

-Shane[/QUOTE]

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, stop doing what your not supposed to be doing
    ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.

i'm eating some clam chowder now by progresso

380 calories
    sat fat 5 grams
    polyun 10 grams
    monounsat fat 4 grams
    cholesterol 60mg
    sodium 1800mg
    toal carbs: 40 grams
    dietary fiber: 4 grams
    sugars: 4 grams
    Protein: 10 grams

as soon as I tasted it i started gagging and hacking because it tastes so sweet is the because i haven't had any sugar?

-Shane[/QUOTE]

kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm eating some clam chowder now by progresso

380 calories
    sat fat 5 grams
    polyun 10 grams
    monounsat fat 4 grams
    cholesterol 60mg
    sodium 1800mg
    toal carbs: 40 grams
    dietary fiber: 4 grams
    sugars: 4 grams
    Protein: 10 grams

as soon as I tasted it i started gagging and hacking because it tastes so sweet is the because i haven't had any sugar?
    no?? pretty sure its cause that soup just taste like ****.. uhh so much sodium dude get like a banana+protein shake for cryin outloud.. and losin weight= 6pack, NOT no carb=6pack.

PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The key to fat loss is not obliterating your carbs..its slightly reducing them. Put yourself in a 200-400 calorie defecit while keeping protein the same and carbohydrates lowered.
    If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

i also just drank 4 cups of coffee and thinking of skipping my meds for one day.

-Shane[/QUOTE]

Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry in advance but, what the **** do you want us to say?

sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i also just drank 4 cups of coffee and thinking of skipping my meds for one day.

Coffee can dehydrate you very quickly, especially if you are drinking it instead of water, rather than along with water. Dehydration can cause you to feel extremely exhausted and lethargic. Chug 1 liter of water right away and make sure you drink 1 liter of water every 3 hours.

You might also be severely undereating and that might be the cause of your problem. Why don't you count your calories? You don't want to help yourself, but you are asking for someone else to help you instead...

Originally Posted by sni2pal View Post

Coffee can dehydrate you very quickly, especially if you are drinking it instead of water, rather than along with water. Dehydration can cause you to feel extremely exhausted and lethargic. Chug 1 liter of water right away and make sure you drink 1 liter of water every 3 hours.

You might also be severely undereating and that might be the cause of your problem. Why don't you count your calories? You don't want to help yourself, but you are asking for someone else to help you instead...
    I drink 3 liters of water a day or more.

I think the problem is not eating carbs. I am now eating carbs, going to try to run like a ketosis diet

-Shane[/QUOTE]

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What types of foods are you eating, and in what portion-sizes? How often do you eat a day?

I think you might want to, instead of eliminating carbs, just make sure you don't get too much throughout the day. You might do something like get carbs in the morning, or pre/post workout, and the rest of the day just eat things either low on carbs or without them. But the quicker energy boost might be a good thing to help you wake up or deal with the energy-draining effects of a workout. Just throwing that out there.
    --- Nick ---

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The usnic acid is poisoning your system. Your liver has already be compromised from your years of drinking. Now you go and throw this at it.

Idiot. You should have listened to all the advice given in your previous threads.

SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Complex Carbs!!!!!!

Oats, Brown Rice, and Sweet Potatoes. I have successfully cut on a high(er) carb diet.

You should buy "Burn The Fat, Feed the Muscle" by Tom Venuto.
    "Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."

darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) darius_s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Body image disorder, eating disorder, metabolic damage.....research, educate yourself, start from beginning
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

Commit to be fit. ~Unknown

Bronze Account Holder Whomper107's Avatar
    Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is nothing but a thread of you contradicting yourself... you're eating no carbs, or are you eating 40g carb soup? You're using no stimulants, or you are drinking 3 cups of coffee a day? Do a little research on fat loss, learn the difference between a keto and no-carb diet, count your calories, and figure out exactly what your plan is - what you have presented here makes no sense at all, it seems even you don't know exactly what you are doing.
    *No sets to failure crew*
    *germanyt crew*

Unregistered User Moe_Thurfocker's Avatar
    Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe_Thurfocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Crazy as a ****house rat, IMO
    -
    -
    Before taking any advice on this forum, take a look at the age & stats of the poster. If he's under 23 then chances are his degree is a B.S. in Nutritional Broology.

you guys were right. i ate a bunch of carbs, didnt' take any of the lipo and drank some coffee, next thing you know i went out there and boxed for an almost 2 hours and I'm not even that sore today.

thanks guys and girls

-Shane[/QUOTE]