Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Zteps is just really nice. (+1000) Zteps is just really nice. (+1000) Zteps is just really nice. (+1000) Zteps is just really nice. (+1000) Zteps is just really nice. (+1000) Zteps is just really nice. (+1000) Zteps is just really nice. (+1000) Zteps is just really nice. (+1000) Zteps is just really nice. (+1000) Zteps is just really nice. (+1000)

Eating less than maintenance + lifting weights?

I read that at first you should cut to lose the fat you want, and then start lifting weights to bulk up.

My question is, what happens if I eat less than maintenance, and go to the gym and do weights?
    I am 15% bf

mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000) mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000) mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000) mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000) mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000) mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000) mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000) mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000) mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000) mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000) mcFreid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A number of things can happen and you'll never know until you try it out and measure the progress. Everyone is different so anyone that responds to that question with certainty is not telling the complete truth.

With that said, most likely you would lose weight and gain some strength (though not necesissarily muscle mass).

Stats: 5'11", 301 lbs
    dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbluegoat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit dbluegoat's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mcFreid View Post
    With that said, most likely you would lose weight and gain some strength (though not necesissarily muscle mass).
    this^

I've been doing it myself......
    Amateur Strongman

12" Log C&P 260
    Military/OHP 305
    Incline Bench 325
    Deadlift 565
    Rack Pulls 680
    -----------------------------------
    Proud Member of the 100lbs of fat loss club - 113 down
    -----------------------------------
    John Broz The Bulgarian method:
    Train til you can't walk, eat, sleep, repeat.
    The day will never come when you can't lift the bar
    If you wait til you feel good with no aches or pains to train, you will never be there