Millennium Sport Tec ZMK
Claimed benefits of ZMK
- Superior Bioavailability
- Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally
- Increase IGF-1 Naturally
- Increase Growth Hormone Levels Naturally
- Increase Quality REM Sleep
- Maximize Recovery
- Increase ATP
- Maintain Healthy PH
- Support Cellular Integrity
- Support Cardiovascular Health
I bolded and made italic the two points that I'm able to properly asses, i started taking this because i was originally looking for a simple zma more so for the zinc and improved sleep however i found this which is a similar price to basic zma's yet has better forms of minerals and a lot of extras.
i am always busy with college work and usually get between 6-7 hours of sleep, almost all the time i wake up still tired and fighting my phones alarm clock. I am currently cutting with a diet consisting of 2000 to 2200 calories with 260g protein, i get a fair amount of these minerals from my diet and i use Orange Triad so i wouldn't suspect i am deficient in these.
I followed the instructions and took 4 caps one hour before i went to bed while not having a protein shake or any other source of calcium within 1-2 hours. I fell asleep pretty quickly at around midnight and woke at 6:50 feeling surprisingly "refreshed" and not tired trying to struggle out of bed like normal, i also experienced those strange dreams which were ermm... strange lol. This was pretty much how it was every night and i didn't become used to the effects (build up a tolerance).
My recovery was slightly improved due to the better sleeps; i based this on just how sore i was and how long it lasted.
When i ran out i noticed straight away that i still felt tired in the morning and wasn't getting as good a quality of sleep i would like.
- much improved sleep, a deeper sleep that leaves you more awake in the morning. It does make you sleep for longer as well unless you set an alarm.
- slightly faster recovery linked to the better sleep i think
- based on how i felt before, during and after using zmk i feel it likely did increase hormone levels a little.
Once this is back in stock at the site i buy from i am going to buy a few months worth, definitely a worthwhile addition to your supplement list.
On a side note for anyone else that's used this were your capsules very dusty/powdery.
Thread: Millennium Sport Tec ZMK review