Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 208 lbs
    stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit stevenXD's BodySpace

Millennium Sport Tec ZMK review

Millennium Sport Tec ZMK

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/zmk.html

Claimed benefits of ZMK
    • Superior Bioavailability
    • Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally
    • Increase IGF-1 Naturally
    • Increase Growth Hormone Levels Naturally
    • Increase Quality REM Sleep
    • Maximize Recovery
    • Increase ATP
    • Maintain Healthy PH
    • Support Cellular Integrity
    • Support Cardiovascular Health

I bolded and made italic the two points that I'm able to properly asses, i started taking this because i was originally looking for a simple zma more so for the zinc and improved sleep however i found this which is a similar price to basic zma's yet has better forms of minerals and a lot of extras.

i am always busy with college work and usually get between 6-7 hours of sleep, almost all the time i wake up still tired and fighting my phones alarm clock. I am currently cutting with a diet consisting of 2000 to 2200 calories with 260g protein, i get a fair amount of these minerals from my diet and i use Orange Triad so i wouldn't suspect i am deficient in these.

I followed the instructions and took 4 caps one hour before i went to bed while not having a protein shake or any other source of calcium within 1-2 hours. I fell asleep pretty quickly at around midnight and woke at 6:50 feeling surprisingly "refreshed" and not tired trying to struggle out of bed like normal, i also experienced those strange dreams which were ermm... strange lol. This was pretty much how it was every night and i didn't become used to the effects (build up a tolerance).

My recovery was slightly improved due to the better sleeps; i based this on just how sore i was and how long it lasted.

When i ran out i noticed straight away that i still felt tired in the morning and wasn't getting as good a quality of sleep i would like.

Overall summary
    • much improved sleep, a deeper sleep that leaves you more awake in the morning. It does make you sleep for longer as well unless you set an alarm.
    • slightly faster recovery linked to the better sleep i think
    • based on how i felt before, during and after using zmk i feel it likely did increase hormone levels a little.

Once this is back in stock at the site i buy from i am going to buy a few months worth, definitely a worthwhile addition to your supplement list.

On a side note for anyone else that's used this were your capsules very dusty/powdery.
    Last edited by stevenXD; 03-28-2009 at 03:51 PM.

Stats: 5'8", 264 lbs
    BodyPoints: 704
    CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CTDeuce's BodySpace
    thank you so much for the review...and im sorry I didnt see this sooner!!

ps - it comes in new veggie caps now so no more of that old tab version
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative and Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Millennium Sport Technologies

Drop me a line for any questions/concerns/requests for free sample codes for our site - Chuck@millenniumsport.net

Stats: 5'11", 208 lbs
    stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stevenXD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit stevenXD's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    thank you so much for the review...and im sorry I didnt see this sooner!!

ps - it comes in new veggie caps now so no more of that old tab version

I have the new capsule version, it's kind of a good thing they're a little powdery because it stops them sticking to your hands if they're moist.

ZMK is a great supp, underatted imo...

I've stocked up on it anyway

Last edited by stevenXD; 05-18-2009 at 11:28 AM.

Stats: 5'8", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1642
    MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MovinFe26 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MovinFe26's BodySpace
    nice review, i also noticed the increase quality of REM just alone with ZMK. Stacking it with somidren really made me hit REM nicely

Stats: 5'8", 264 lbs
    BodyPoints: 704
    CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CTDeuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CTDeuce's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by stevenXD View Post

I have the new capsule version, it's kind of a good thing they're a little powdery because it stops them sticking to your hands if they're moist.

ZMK is a great supp, underatted imo...

I've stocked up on it anyway

haha wow brotha...nice little collection ya got there . Youre the first person i've seen with more ZMK on hand than me!! Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Originally Posted by MovinFe26 View Post
    nice review, i also noticed the increase quality of REM just alone with ZMK. Stacking it with somidren really made me hit REM nicely
    you're telling me! I love the GHSR stack and all that it brings. I am training to compete nationally in Kettlebell lifting and the recovery aspect is out of this world!! Thanks for the feedback!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative and Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Millennium Sport Technologies

Drop me a line for any questions/concerns/requests for free sample codes for our site - Chuck@millenniumsport.net