Ambitionist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambitionist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambitionist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambitionist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambitionist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambitionist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Possible Pec tear

What does a torn pec feel like near the shoulder (a.k.a at the pectoral tendon attached sub-anterior delt)?
    Reason I'm asking is because I can't flex my right pec and my right pectoral tendon seems hmmm... loose ( I can't stretch my right pec...)
    Last edited by Ambitionist; 08-13-2010 at 05:48 PM.

fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are one of the few who don't get obvious bruising, then you could stretch it a bit and feel it. If there is a hole where muscle used to be, then you've certainly torn it.

Oh yeah, and severe pain is also an indicator. Even though that is not always certain either. My former boss tore his bicep two months ago, and didn't notice until someone told him it had gotten significantly shorter. Bizarre.
    You like art? www.artstarter.nl

You make art? www.artstarter.nl

You suck off hobos? www.artstarter.nl