Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    In all honesty I'd be surprised if he could break 200 on bench with proper form.

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pyrolee View Post
    In all honesty I'd be surprised if he could break 200 on bench with proper form.
    Because?
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, the thing is...he is Tiger Woods, so you have to cut him some slack. But not 450 pounds worth.

Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wouldn't surprise me at all if hes benching 300lbs, if you think of the caliber of athlete he is, and how hard he likely trains, 300lbs is more then possible. I'm pretty sure anyone if they trained for say 5 years with strength in mind is going to press close to that.

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    Because?
    Because he looks thin and weak imo.

Edit: Eh guess I'm wrong
    Last edited by pyrolee; 03-28-2009 at 10:33 PM.

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because he looks thin and weak imo.
    Maybe you should look around this site, because there's tons of scrawny teenagers who can bench 200+, let alone a full grown professional athlete, even if it is golf.

Edit.... I was just about to post that picture.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Maybe you should look around this site, because there's tons of scrawny teenagers who can bench 200+, let alone a full grown professional athlete, even if it is golf.

Edit.... I was just about to post that picture.
    Yeah my initial conception of him was as a skinny normal individual who doesn't weight train.
    Last edited by pyrolee; 03-28-2009 at 10:40 PM.

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Juztin967 View Post
    Today on the NBC broadcast of the Arnold Palmer invitational, Johnny Miller made a comment that implied Tiger could bench press 450 lbs.
    This friend of my fourth cousin told me that Tiger said Johnny Miller could bench 780

wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50) wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50) wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50) wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50) wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50) wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50) wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50) wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50) wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50) wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50) wiid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by samsuperjew View Post
    Doesn't end thread, couldnt find a date on the article and it looks old to be honest. It was stated when I first heard tiger was benching 300 was at least three years ago. His max is in the 300's (proper form) but 450 is far fetched imo.

Hank Haney said that tigers schedule is 5-7am weight training 8am-6pm practicing range/golf course/short game. Also mentioned tiger was the hardest working golfer hands down that he has ever taught. He said that no one even comes close to his work ethic.

lpwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Woods bench press

I am not posting this to "rip into Tiger". I am though, Mr. PGA golf professional, ripping into Johnny Miller. Last season Miller stated on the air that Tiger benched 350-400 pounds (from personal experience I know there is a big difference between the two). Now it's 450 pounds! I suppose next time Miller spouts off it will be 500 pounds. It's obvious that Miller has very little, if any, experience at weight lifting or he would not continue to express these absurdities on TV (it only adds to how foolish he already sounds).

Tiger is a great golfer (perhaps the best ever; only time will tell). Isn't that enough? He doesn't need second rate commentators like Miller trying to make him more than he already is.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who cares? He is the best golfer ever and multi millionaire I guarantee he doesn't give a **** what his bench is.

/thread

notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'd be surprised if tiger woods could even hold 300lbs

Notorious B.I.C.E.P.!! Juztin967's Avatar
    Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by samsuperjew View Post
    I think I remember seeing those pics in a Golf Digest magazine some years ago, and I think that is a Tiger Woods look-alike. Sorry to burst the bubble, or whatever they say.

DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tiger Woods is crazy strong, he must have a lot of white muscle fibers, we all know that white was designed for strength, and red is for size.

Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juztin967 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DevilMayAsian View Post
    Tiger Woods is crazy strong, he must have a lot of white muscle fibers, we all know that white was designed for strength, and red is for size.
    uuummmmmmmmmmm........

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by DJSTARER View Post
    I have inside information, and I know he quarter squats 500, and benches just over 400 without touching his chest. He does one of those.... go down to a 3 board height and back up.
    I call BULL****. He's not that strong, nowhere near that strong and you and a bunch of other people like to pump up athletes like him for whatever reason. I'd put up good money just to see if he could come close to those lifts that you think he can do - a quarter squat with 500 pounds would crush him and a 400+ bench would bury him PERIOD!

But top athletes don't need to train correctly because their talented.
    Even talented athletes need to train, and training correctly reduces possible injury and increases strength. Tiger Woods is golf strong, but not weight strong and THAT is the difference. IMO, this whole discussion and thread about how strong Tiger Woods is, is a joke.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry Even More BS

Are you kidding?!? Are you friggin' kidding me??? Those pics are a fu**in' laugh riot! First of all, black & white and very grainy - 1st pic has him in a machine about to overhead press... 50 pounds???? 2nd pic has him benching what appears to be two 25 pound plates on an Oly bar; so if you do your math right that comes out to a whopping 95 pounds!!!! Then the last pic has him throwing his legs up and over his body, some kind of bending/yoga/flexing exercise - are these pics the best you can find?

Oh yeah, you'll notice that the golf pics are clear, in full color and very big... This whole thread has me ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well to me the second black and white grainy pic looks like he's pumping up three 100 pound plates on each side for reps. Johnny Miller has no reason to bull**** about this, and it's widely known that all golf commentators and golf pros are avid weight lifters so I'm sure Johnny has been a spotter for Tiger like hundreds of times.

swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really dont understand the "Well he is an elite athlete comments"

Its ****ing golf. If we were discussing a sport that strength and atheltic ability were a MAJOR factor in I would understand.....but its GOLF. Its a SKILL sport. The fact that most 65 year old men who spent their entire life paper pushing can most likely drive a ball farther then me says something about it.

For a golfer he is pretty fit yes.

He is also a GOLFER. Its what most people do when they retire for a reason.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most responsive to change.

erikgr7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikgr7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikgr7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikgr7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikgr7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would have to see it to believe it.

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by swolegantor View Post

Its ****ing golf. If we were discussing a sport that strength and atheltic ability were a MAJOR factor in I would understand.....but its GOLF. Its a SKILL sport. The fact that most 65 year old men who spent their entire life paper pushing can most likely drive a ball farther then me says something about it.

qft

mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000)

my thoughts exactly. repped.

DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000)

you probably don't play golf at a high level.

DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by John Hicks View Post
    I call BULL****. He's not that strong, nowhere near that strong and you and a bunch of other people like to pump up athletes like him for whatever reason. I'd put up good money just to see if he could come close to those lifts that you think he can do - a quarter squat with 500 pounds would crush him and a 400+ bench would bury him.

He weighs more than I do, and I can do both of the things i mentioned. Not to mention he's black and asian, making him naturally stronger than most to start with. Have you seen him recently? Than man has some mass.

Registered User FasterThanLight's Avatar
    FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FasterThanLight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think Tiger can bench around 300-315, but no more then that. He would have too much muscles in his chest and shoulders. I play golf a lot and I am having problems with my chest muscles getting in the way, and shoulders blocking my vision, and I don't even bench 290. I also have less body fat then Tiger. Maybe I just have a weak bench.

swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000)
    you probably don't play golf at a high level.
    How is that relevant.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most responsive to change.

Originally Posted by FasterThanLight View Post
    I think Tiger can bench around 300-315, but no more then that. He would have too much muscles in his chest and shoulders. I play golf a lot and I am having problems with my chest muscles getting in the way, and shoulders blocking my vision, and I don't even bench 290. I also have less body fat then Tiger. Maybe I just have a weak bench.
    I have talked to some chick golfers and they say that their boobs can get in the way, and they can't help the growing of them, so not much to worry about there. Just think of what they're going through .

-rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tiger is jacked! lol

-BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000)
    He weighs more than I do, and I can do both of the things i mentioned. Not to mention he's black and asian, making him naturally stronger than most to start with. Have you seen him recently? Than man has some mass.
    lolwut

(my word for the day is lolwut)
    Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110967311

Goals for Xmas - No clue

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tis bull****.

Think about the risk/reward ratio of building that kind of pressing strength for a pro golfer.... aside from all the other obvious reasons why it's bs.
    This ^^^^^

Marketing strategy.....it works.

Nice gif BTW!
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice