CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000)

Do you plan what you're going to eat the day before?

Especially if you're using something such as fitday.com, do you guys plan what you're going to eat the day before? I've been just logging the food I eat, as I eat it, or after I eat it, and have noticed that it's not so easy sometimes. I'm getting better at it..sort of, but was wondering if planning what I'm going to eat ahead of time was a better idea. That way, I can arrange things so I make sure I get certain foods I want to eat to fit into my macros!

I shoot people like you.. The Director's Avatar
    The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat the same foods everyday, so its easy for me. But when I did eat different foods, I definatly have 3 different meal plans that I would switch up with weekly, you'll get used to it and know exactly when to eat after a while.

AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    During the week days I only plan what Im going to have for lunch... Otherwise I am too unorganised when I am getting read for work.

Weekends I kinda wing it.

jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by The Director View Post
    I eat the same foods everyday, so its easy for me. But when I did eat different foods, I definatly have 3 different meal plans that I would switch up with weekly, you'll get used to it and know exactly when to eat after a while.
    me too i basically eat the same thing at the same time every day, yep boring but easy, if i start mixing things up then i risk messing up my macros and sometimes going overkill with carbs plus i know what works for me energy wise etc so i stick to it
    if youre not screaming youre not trying

nuthin but a gbone thang gbone74's Avatar
    gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just eat whatever as I go along making a mental note of the calories and protein then try to get my targets by the end of the day I dont count carbs or fat they just fit somewhere between whats left after the total-protein
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

David Brent: 'If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain'. Do you know which philosopher
    said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

4th jun 2008-342lbs
    21st may 2009-186lbs