impreza120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello, New to Forum. Seeking Advice on Stacking

Hi everyone. Im new to this site and forum but not new to working out. I am currently in college so a im on a limited budget and also not on the greatest food diet (Never eat breakfast). I am looking to stack a bunch of supplements as soon as possible and also have a serious routine and stack over this coming summer. Im not new to N.O. or creatine but i am new to hormone products and want to educate myself. I also am very concerned about the recovery side of gaining. Currently i take Labrada Extreme Charge N.O. (stopped using NOexplode), and Protein and glutamine during the day/post-workout. I am very intereseted in taking a natural hormone booster, but NOT pro-hormones. I most likely will cycle creatine during the summer as well. Can anyone help me or give me advice about what i should stack? Also advice on what are good test booster to take?

IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by impreza120 View Post
    Hi everyone. Im new to this site and forum but not new to working out. I am currently in college so a im on a limited budget and also not on the greatest food diet (Never eat breakfast). I am looking to stack a bunch of supplements as soon as possible and also have a serious routine and stack over this coming summer. Im not new to N.O. or creatine but i am new to hormone products and want to educate myself. I also am very concerned about the recovery side of gaining. Currently i take Labrada Extreme Charge N.O. (stopped using NOexplode), and Protein and glutamine during the day/post-workout. I am very intereseted in taking a natural hormone booster, but NOT pro-hormones. I most likely will cycle creatine during the summer as well. Can anyone help me or give me advice about what i should stack? Also advice on what are good test booster to take?

first off welcome to the forums, there is a ton of information on this site. the search button is your friend. as to your questions...

if you dont eat breakfast then i would say you may want to look at adding oats to a whey shake in the morn. This is an easy way to add some calories to your diet. To do this get a coffee grinder, throw the oats in the grinder at the highest setting. Add the oats and whey, to milk and enjoy. I also have two tablespoons of PB with my shake for added calories. This is a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to make a weight gainer shake.
    Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
    -George S. Patton

All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things.
    -Bob Knight

impreza120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A lot of people like Activate Xtreme stacked with Stoked. In fact, both of them are buy 2 get 1 free right now.
    I'm the guillotine waiting for the head that wears the crown