Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)

11 weeks from first comp..pics in included..advice please

i started thirteen weeks out.. 3 weeks ago...and basically stuck to 100g carbs, 250g protein, and 40g fat monday thru saturday, and sunday droped it to as close to 0g carbs i could get, 250g protein, and 55g fat for the first two weeks. My cardio was 2 days a week, half an hour, low intensity and my workouts remained the same intensity, if not more, with the same amount of weight doing 8-12 reps per set...i droped from 185-177

Starting this week and hopefully continuing this particular diet:
    Monday and Friday: 250g Protein, 300g Carbs, 40g Fat
    Tues. Wed. Thur. Sat.: 250g Protein, 100g carbs, 55g Fat
    Sunday: 250g Protein, 0g carbs, 60g Fat

My workouts are Monday thru saturday and besides the first two weeks i have not done any cardio, besides the occasional pick up game of basketball where i did as little running as possible.

Im hoping too lose around 2 pounds a week from here on out which should put me at 175 this coming monday...and around 155 for the show

My supplements are Whey and Casein protein, BCAA powder, Glutamine Powder,and Fish Oil

Please let me know if u guys see anything wrong or would change anything...Any criticism would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by UCFBuilder; 03-28-2009 at 09:22 AM.

UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn...no one has any input...all i need to know is if im on the right path...c'mon someone share ur opinion

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you need to post pics to have anyone be able to help you

Sorry Guys here are some pics:

Im 2 weeks in to the diet here....11 weeks out from the show...177pounds

zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it wont take you long to get shredded.

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    start practicing your posing.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pose.htm
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why did you drop your carbs so drastiucally ? Did you stop losing weight ? I wouldnt change anything unless you start slowing down in weight loss honestly. Most people have a rpboelm with adjusting macros for no reason, which is a big problem in strength maintenance, and muscle sparing. You are lean for sure, but it wont take you long to get leaner if you do it right. You dont need to drop carbs so drastically unless thats what you enjoy, but if you want the good stuff, keep them in lol
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    Why did you drop your carbs so drastiucally ? Did you stop losing weight ? I wouldnt change anything unless you start slowing down in weight loss honestly. Most people have a rpboelm with adjusting macros for no reason, which is a big problem in strength maintenance, and muscle sparing. You are lean for sure, but it wont take you long to get leaner if you do it right. You dont need to drop carbs so drastically unless thats what you enjoy, but if you want the good stuff, keep them in lol
    i only drop to 100 carbs 4 day a week...monday and friday im a little over 300... ill see where im at this monday..if im at 175 i wont change a thing...im lower then ill up the carbs then...what would you suggest?

Originally Posted by bigasssnowman View Post
    start practicing your posing.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pose.htm
    thanks...i definitley need to practice my posing...thanks for the link

anyone else have any suggestions or advice??

tacp25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tacp25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Carbs!

I know you may think that you should drop carbs really low, but looking at your pics i think you can get away with 200-275 a day if you are doing cardio 4-5 days a week, i like to eat so i do extra cardio. I only use 150,150,250 carbs for the last 2-3 weeks with no bread, milk, or fruit and limit the sugar. For my last contset i lost about 1-1.5 pds a week, so retained most of my muscle, so I suggest reducing carbs in a more gradual manner. Good Luck
    "The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary"

WNBF PRO
    TACP 25

Originally Posted by tacp25 View Post
    I know you may think that you should drop carbs really low, but looking at your pics i think you can get away with 200-275 a day if you are doing cardio 4-5 days a week, i like to eat so i do extra cardio. I only use 150,150,250 carbs for the last 2-3 weeks with no bread, milk, or fruit and limit the sugar. For my last contset i lost about 1-1.5 pds a week, so retained most of my muscle, so I suggest reducing carbs in a more gradual manner. Good Luck
    Thats the thing...i absolutely hate doing cardio...which is the reason 4 days out of the week my carbs are only at 100g...im gonna try and go as long as possible with doing cardio...ive made sure my workouts are extremely intense so i dont have to do cardio...hopfully that coupled with my diet will lean me out enough

ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Just my two cents...

Hey..saw the thread and have to agree with some that your carbs are too low toooo soon...Keep carbs up....no junk....lift heavy as possible foro 8 to 10 reps and keep cardio maybe for days you don't lift....always eat within the hour after your workout...is the comp. based on height, weight ??? because even is your weight is a bit high in number it could actually be muscle replacing fat..but if you're lifting with the intensity you say you..and low carbing...make sure you're not burning muscle...also, Posing practice everyday maybe twice a day for two half hour sessions will harden up the muscle...why no creatine??just curious..hope this helps...Ironviolin
    NPA Pro Female Athlete of the Year
    2007 2008
    NPC National Level Qualified Competitor
    IRONVIOLIN1 Youtube channel
    Double-T Sports Femme Fatales