leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dialene 4x Dosage

Does anyone take the 4 pills a day? I've been searching and it seems most everyone takes 2 but the label says you can take 4. Any experiences taking 4 a day? Would you get better results?
    For me, Scivation brought me up to speed on healthy cutting and training habits.
    They also offer free:

Personalized training
    www.teamscivation.com
    Diet and Training routines
    www.scivationbooks.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-diet-solution.htm
    Motivation and Help with a positive atmosphere
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116376631

jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i personally start at the lowest dose then keep upping the dosage every time i plateau. to the recommended dosage of course.

cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjackway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have taken the 4 a day from the start. So side affects for me. It's unlike a lot of other things I've take in the past. No jitters. I've taken my last 2 at 7pm on occasion and still had no trouble falling asleep.
    Chris
    Team Scivation member

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i take 4 a day and had no side effects at all either....best fat burner out hands down, hats off to scivation.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've never been really sensitive to stims..

I'll take 2 + 1 pforce green cap 10-15 minutes prior to meal 1. and 2 /w meal 4. I'll also have 2 cups of cofee after meal 1, and water the rest of the day.

IN ADDITION I'll have a 1.5 servings of vasocharge between meals 2-3 for preworkout.

the cafeeine from cofee hits me in a different way. I don't know why but it gives me more jitters then stims do. I've always been like this though.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take 4 a day with no issues. As far as results go, diet and training will have more of an effect.
    Strongman Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138026593

parkxsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Heart Rate

I just tried it for the first time today. I took the full 4 pill dosage and I can feel my heartbeat from my chest. I don't know if this is normal or not... Anyways, I think I'm going to lower my dosage because I also drink green tea throughout the day and it also has caffeine in it.