Page 135 of 231 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,050 of 6928
    sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    You might THINK you won't be backhanding my traps....but their size makes them an unintended target for potential backhands. Thankfully you are agile
    enough to be able to get around them in order to perform the necessary steps needed to
    actually deliver the aforementioned backhand.

T-6 days.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

Low Carb And Lovin It!!! aftrshok's Avatar
    aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Jaime how are you doing today?

Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looks in......................

waits...........................and waits............................................. ...and.....................waits.........

Leaves note on door!

I was here, where were you????
    Have a good day!
    Workout Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133556053

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi Jaime, what's going on today? Probably meeting up with some fitness industry leader, lunch with some celebs in for the film festival, photo shoot tonight....all in a day's work, lol.

I like your Laura Creavalle story....who doesn't know you.

LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hope you're having a good day Jaim.

Shirts in the mail BTW. Went out a short time ago. Let me know when you get it.
    BIGGER IS ALWAYS A REP AWAY!

Leave No Doubt

INTENSITY CREATES IMMENSITY!

"Will springs from the two elements of moral sense and self-interest." Abraham Lincoln

Uses and Supports: Universal Nutrition, Animal, and SportPharma

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111503701

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok..I got 5 min to write about my day before I'm off to my last client, and hang out with a friend for coffee..

So...hmm...well, 3 clients this morning...AWESOME staff meeting this afternoon. I got an EXCELLENT performance eval today from my Elite Trainer, and the boss acknowledge my $630 sale from Thursday. So I wuz beaming during the meeting (like an idiot, lol). I kind of liked being singled out when the Elite told me I was the only trainer she sees CONSISTENTLY on the floor talking to people, doing demos, working out (to show off)....because the interpersonal things was what scared me the most about the job...

Then my mom picked me up from work...I did a boatload of laundry (I needz clean clothes for my upcoming trips)...did some grocery shopping...and now i'm off again. Tomorrow = Chest and back again! WOO!!

Cliffs notes:
    - Pick two exercises. Take your 10rm weight for each exercise.
    - Do as many supersets of 5 reps as you can. Take as much rest as you need.
    - Do 15 minutes with of supersets.
    - Repeat with three other exercises.

Legs

- Highest weight only

Leg Extension s/s w/ Seated Leg curl
    • 105 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + 105 x HUNDREDS OF REPS

Squat s/s with Glute Ham Raise on lat pulldown
    • 95 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + BW x HUNDREDS OF REPS

Leg Press s/s with Calf raise leg press
    • 180 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + 180 x HUNDREDS OF REPS

PWO cardio:
    HIIT on bike
    • 15 intervals (15:45)
    • 25 min LISS
    • 10 intervals

Originally Posted by Verti-gal View Post
    Sounds like a busy weekend for you. Yay for a day off, sounds like it did you some good. Awesome on Laura Creavalle remembering you.

Hope your having a great Tuesday.
    Thanks hun! It was a goooood time!

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    You might THINK you won't be backhanding my traps....but their size makes them an unintended target for potential backhands. Thankfully you are agile
    enough to be able to get around them in order to perform the necessary steps needed to
    actually deliver the aforementioned backhand.

T-6 days.
    K. As long as we acknowledge I'm going to hit you.

Originally Posted by aftrshok View Post
    Hey Jaime how are you doing today?
    SO GOOD!!!!

Originally Posted by Bad.bull View Post
    looks in......................

waits...........................and waits............................................. ...and.....................waits.........

Leaves note on door!

I was here, where were you????
    Have a good day!
    You always make me laugh, you know that? Thank you!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Hi Jaime, what's going on today? Probably meeting up with some fitness industry leader, lunch with some celebs in for the film festival, photo shoot tonight....all in a day's work, lol.

I like your Laura Creavalle story....who doesn't know you.
    Even if you are being a little (read: A LOT) facetious, I still <3 you.

E-mail coming tonight...

Originally Posted by LittleMan55 View Post
    Hope you're having a good day Jaim.

Shirts in the mail BTW. Went out a short time ago. Let me know when you get it.
    You're the BESTEST!!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    So a few of things....
    1) You took an enitre day off? I dont believe you lol
    2) You want a figure girls back... you have a kick ass looking back and loook hawt in the vid (no homo), but my back? Rly? Awww
    3) Workouts look super killer. Lovin it!

CONGRATS on the performance evaluation! Of course you would get a raving report
    Control it or it will control you

Healthy in mind/body/soul S.O.u.L.m.A.N's Avatar
    S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Always nice to hear such positive feedback from your superiors! Congrats!

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats my kinda leg workout!! Volume ftmfw~!
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So you did atleast 600 reps today? You do more reps on one set than I do in a week! LOL
    **Scivation Athlete**
    www.scivation.com
    www.teamscivation.com

check my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122734331
    Its better to be the hammer than the anvil.
    Grape xtend was my first love but...
    I'm an apple/blue raz xtend fiend.

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah...I'll believe you'll hit me when you actually do....jus sayin.

Nice on the shout out by your bosses. Although, really...I expected nothing else. Although knowing that you were concerned how you'd approach the new skills in learning another aspect of your gig, I'm glad you got to have some feedback that confirms exactly what we knew all along. Isn't it nice when that works out?

You will get out of this and anything else ahead in the future exactly what you put into it. You will be the determining factor. Be happy that you have that power, that ability to take control of your future by maintaining the great attitude and outlook that you have now...not everyone realizes that they have that power.

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

What are your tempos on your exercises? if your doing hundreds of reps I have to imagine they are pretty quick, Those GHR's must be PAINFUL!

non your fcking business SteveHinchee's Avatar
    SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey there Darlin how are ya? thats a sick leg workout you got posted there, i like it..

If you ever get a chance to use a camber squat bar do it. that thing is killer on the quads

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning!!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning guys!

5 clients today....first one is at 8am, last one is at 7. I have a 2 hour break at somepoint (I'll be working out), and 3 hours at another (probably going to go home to pack for NYC on Monday).

It's chest and back workout today, and I'm going to try and pull some big(ger) numbers now that I'm comfortable with the routine, tempo, pace, etc.

Don't have much else to report for now... I also have to take care of some housekeeping stuff for FLA (carpools, textbooks, nearest gym )...so much to do, so little time!!!

Motivation of the Day:

This makes me wanna start working abs again (REALLY wish I wasn't so lazy )

What I'm reading: http://cassandraforsythe.blogspot.co...ry-of-new.html - The link within is good too

Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    So a few of things....
    1) You took an enitre day off?I dont believe you lol
    2) You want a figure girls back... you have a kick ass looking back and loook hawt in the vid (no homo), but my back? Rly? Awww
    3) Workouts look super killer. Lovin it

CONGRATS on the performance evaluation! Of course you would get a raving report
    1) I swear! I did! I thought you'd be proud...
    2) Thank you...but it could be better (like yours )
    3) Thank ya!

Keep me updated today girly!

Originally Posted by S.O.u.L.m.A.N View Post
    Always nice to hear such positive feedback from your superiors! Congrats!
    Thanks Dave! If you knew how nervous I was going into this...

Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    Thats my kinda leg workout!! Volume ftmfw~!
    YOU KNOW IT!

Originally Posted by whatnow5 View Post
    So you did atleast 600 reps today? You do more reps on one set than I do in a week! LOL
    Ya but you lift heavier I lift baby weight...

Yeah...I'll believe you'll hit me when you actually do....jus sayin.

Nice on the shout out by your bosses. Although, really...I expected nothing else. Although knowing that you were concerned how you'd approach the new skills in learning another aspect of your gig, I'm glad you got to have some feedback that confirms exactly what we knew all along. Isn't it nice when that works out?

You will get out of this and anything else ahead in the future exactly what you put into it. You will be the determining factor. Be happy that you have that power, that ability to take control of your future by maintaining the great attitude and outlook that you have now...not everyone realizes that they have that power.
    Not gonna go there...

I know YOU expected nothing else, lol! But it's moi I had to deal with... and yes, it is nice when stuff works out. But "we" didn't know this all along

Aw shucks *kicks dirt with foot*...thank you...

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    What are your tempos on your exercises? if your doing hundreds of reps I have to imagine they are pretty quick, Those GHR's must be PAINFUL!
    Uhh...pretty normal...I have 15 minutes to do as many supersets as I can, so it's really not ridiculously fast.

Originally Posted by SteveHinchee View Post
    Hey there Darlin how are ya? thats a sick leg workout you got posted there, i like it..

If you ever get a chance to use a camber squat bar do it. that thing is killer on the quads
    I WISH there was a camber bar at my gym...i haven't seen a lot of commercial facilities with one but thanks for the suggestion...

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Morning!!
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP SO EARLY!?!?
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

- Jillian Michaels -

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning Jaime.....have fun in NY

oh and also

wurd teh abzorz
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy Hump Day! Hope you get everything packed for your trip easily.
    There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.

The fact that I did know and was right only means you should believe me more often.

And maybe that you shouldn't bust my chops so much.....but I'll take you believing me more often if I have to pick between the two options.

Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    seems like everything is going well for you Jaime...
    congrats on taking the day COMPLETELY off and not beating yourself up over it! <--- big step in your overall development
    nice shoulder presses the other day too...keep it up Jaime.

ps. I went quit a few pages back...have I missed some progress pictures?
    TEAM NO CRYING

rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    [center]Motivation of the Day: This makes me wanna start working abs again (REALLY wish I wasn't so lazy )!?
    OMG If YOU'RE lazy... then I don't even wanna know what you think of me

Have fun with your busy day lady! New York in like 4 days huh.... should be fun!
    I'll take a 6 pack of abs please!!!!

Obesession is simply a word lazy people use to describe the DEDICATED!!!!

www.teamscivation.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109701391

JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GO KILL YOUR chest and back breh!

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    YAY for upcoming trips!
    Control it or it will control you

Good evening everyone!!!

I had a pretty rocking day

Clients at 8am, 11am, 6pm and 7pm. It was my last time with all of them, and I gotta say, a couple were pretty emotional. The 7pm is the girl who got me fired from my old job, but hired at the new one...and is my fave in-person client. We've also become pretty tight as friends, and she wants to continue working with me online once I move. I <3 loyalty...

Tomorrow = Arms/Shoulders...maybe some HIIT...1 morning client + 3 in the evening with a boatload of errands to do and friends to see in the afternoon.

Great workout today, but UGH! I REALLY didn't want to do abs today, but the voice of Emily Zelunka (the figure chick I posted this morning) told me I had to... *Shakes fist at picuture of figure chick*

P.S. Body comp update: Blame it on the carbs...Blame it on Layne...blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol...but whatever it is, teh metabolism is doing quite well. Once I made the figure chick switch, I knew I had to bring up my back and my shoulders. So the goal is/was to recomp, add size to those two places, and lose fat. Well, it seems to be working... I'm at ~2000-2500 cal/day and am MAINTAINING my weight but def adding size to my back, and no fat anywhere else. I LOVE IT!

Workout today...

Cliffs notes:
    - Pick two exercises. Take your 10rm weight for each exercise.
    - Do as many supersets of 5 reps as you can. Take as much rest as you need.
    - Do 15 minutes with of supersets.
    - Repeat with three other exercises.

Chest/Back

- Highest weight only

Cable Crossover s/s with Cobra
    • 50 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + 80 x HUNDREDS OF REPS

Chinups s/s with Pushups
    • BW x HUNDREDS OF REPS + BW x HUNDREDS OF REPS

Cable Crunches s/s w/ Garhammer raise --> Hanging knee raise
    • 90 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + BW x HUNDREDS OF REPS

PWO cardio: 60 minutes on the Stepper

Originally Posted by rpaul11 View Post
    morning Jaime.....have fun in NY

oh and also

wurd teh abzorz
    You so crazy...and I <3 it!

Originally Posted by Verti-gal View Post
    Happy Hump Day! Hope you get everything packed for your trip easily.
    Thanks hun! I didn't do any today...prolly this weekend, but it WILL get done.

The fact that I did know and was right only means you should believe me more often.

And maybe that you shouldn't bust my chops so much.....but I'll take you believing me more often if I have to pick between the two options.
    HA!

(Oh! My bad! Were you serious?!)

So not stopping teh chop-busting.

Originally Posted by Young9 View Post
    seems like everything is going well for you Jaime...
    congrats on taking the day COMPLETELY off and not beating yourself up over it! <--- big step in your overall development
    nice shoulder presses the other day too...keep it up Jaime.

ps. I went quit a few pages back...have I missed some progress pictures?
    I appreciate you recognizing it Nick...that really means a lot...thank you!

Originally Posted by rubes00 View Post
    OMG. If YOU'RE lazy... then I don't even wanna know what you think of me

Have fun with your busy day lady! New York in like 4 days huh.... should be fun!
    You're doing juuuuust fine my dear

Did you get the email?

Originally Posted by JY_21 View Post
    GO KILL YOUR chest and back breh!
    DONE and DONE!

Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    YAY for upcoming trips!
    Woot woot!

- Jillian Michaels -

JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow those hundreds of reps along with the supersets should've freaking blasted your back!

how did that girl get you fired again?

good job on working out your abzorz... I haven't done those in weeks...

when are you coming down to the states?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I could do 100 chins in 20 minutes I would die an go to heaven! You mam are inspiration.

Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jaime's on a roll. What What!
    PA (Erie) ABC CHAPTER
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=17465

My 2009 Journey - Hell in a Cell
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=339746291

Where I Roam:
    http://www.animalpak.com

Who I am:
    Erie Pennsylvania Animal Barbell Club Coordinator

Hey guys!

It was a good night yesterday!

You know how they say "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"? Well, I was training one of my girls yesterday morning in the free weight area, and I had her doing Renegade Rows in the corner with 10lb dumbbells. From the corner of my eye, I saw my Elite trainer (ie. My superior) watching me while spotting one of her clients. She's an AMAZING trainer but pretty much sticks to 'old-school', 'safe' exercises. I've shadowed and watched her for hours...the chick knows what she's doing, and I know her style.

Well...lo and behold...I'm training my 7pm client last night, and I see my Elite having her client doing Renegade Rows s/s with planks. In 5 weeks I've NEVER seen her do them with a client. I was thinking, "YEAH BUDDY! Expanding the horizons ova hurr!" So ya..that was awesome.

Today = morning client, arms/shoulders, meeting with the scary boss, friend, 2 evening clients. Will report back later with a workout...have a great day guys!

Motivation of the Day:

Hamstrings...WHAT?!?!?!

What I'm reading:http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/li...rone-db-slide/ - I will MOS DEF implement these with my clients from now on because they ALL need more core work...

Originally Posted by JY_21 View Post
    wow those hundreds of reps along with the supersets should've freaking blasted your back!

how did that girl get you fired again?

good job on working out your abzorz... I haven't done those in weeks...

when are you coming down to the states?
    I was training her for free...they didn't like that...I got fired

Thanks...I don't train abs for aesthetics...I train them for functionality. Maybe think of it that way.

I come on Monday

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    If I could do 100 chins in 20 minutes I would die an go to heaven! You mam are inspiration.
    You're the best babe...thank you!

Originally Posted by Iceiktitan View Post
    Jaime's on a roll. What What!
    YOU KNOW IT!

- Jillian Michaels -

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good Morning Jaime...looks like ya alread have been here today. Hope ya have a great workout.

Work teh abzorz
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Jaime! Looks like you are super busy...as usual! What's up in NYC? Business or pleasure? Then Vegas, right? Woot! Can't wait to hear all about it. Then...Florida! I wish I was going to be out there at the same time as you. I expect to be in Sarasota in mid-December and likely over Xmas. What's this I hear about "alcohol"? You? Great - now I don't feel so bad. Honestly the sugar in alcohol is killer on metabolism. I can always see the result of a few drinks the next day. Puffy Anne-Marie! haha But mostly I'm sticking to CLEAN diet ! Keep in touch and congrats on all the kudos and remember, "emulation is the greatest form of flattery". Good on ya !
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dang Jaime...thats an awesome story about the elite trainer, using your ideas. Inspiring others as always. But to see it in person, is totally different.

Def. Uber cool in my book!
    (does not use the word "uber" ever!!! )
    Workout Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133556053

Page 135 of 231 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast