Page 134 of 231 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,020 of 6928
    jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a pretty epic annoucement...

Really....

...A first of its kind... (Jess and Ruby, you guys MAY start crying, so get your tissues ready)

I TOOK YESTERDAY OFF! COMPLETELY!

Yes, you heard me correctly I didn't do ANYTHING in the gym. NOTHING. No liss/miss/hiit/workout...NADA! I woke up at 7, first client at 9, straight through til 1, went to the cemetary at 1, chilled with a friend I'm not going to see til 2010 at 3, client at 5, movie at 6. I didn't even get a chance to do NEAT/NEPA! Even the DAY after my competition I did LISS...So this is kind of a big deal for me.

There was literally NO TIME. But you know what?

a) I don't feel "fluffier"
    b) I woke up 0.6lbs leaner than yesterday
    c) I don't feel guilty

So ya...to all those who yell at me (in a loving, caring, compassionate way), I say this: *blows raspberies* - LOVES YA!

Today = HIIT and Shoulders...I'm going to try and take a vid...you guys might likey...

Motivation of the Day:

Amy Fry

What I'm reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anovulation - Interesting phenomenon. I read about the concept in a book, but wanted to go more in depth with it[/b]

Originally Posted by Bad.bull View Post
    J-me...........
    Aint it funny how, you wait in a room, to see a doctor, then all they want to do is gab!! Mine does the same thing.. Good to hear you have a clean bill of health. AND

We all knew you were insane, all ya gotta do is look at your workouts!!!

in fo noodz of you in your work uniform!!!
    Looks like we hit the Dr. Phil of doctors, lol!

Ok, ok! I'll take vids for you!

Originally Posted by ChokeOnStrength View Post
    Yay for good SLEEP!
    WOOO!

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Thanks for the texts this morning
    Kill that HIIT!
    No prob babe!

Originally Posted by rpaul11 View Post
    afternoon Jaime...the new noodz are up
    Done and done!

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    in for Inglorious Basterds review
    - Obviously wasn't a fan of the racial slurs used, but completely understand them in context
    - AMAZING cinematography
    - GORIER than Kill Bill (if you can imagine that)
    - Extremely clever
    - Well acted by EVERYONE. No actor was weaker than another. It was an incredible cast.
    - You're going to love it!

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Noodz? WOO HOO!! Link??

Me too!! Tarantino is TEH BOMB!!
    Kill Bill 1 and 2 and my second and third fave movies of all time!

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    I'm pretty entertained by the advancement in the curfew...

We can follow whatever type of routine you want....you know I'm always in to lift a bunch of heavy sh*t.....it just depends if you'll let me considering ma form issues. I'll have you know that having 35lbs of lead hanging from my traps 9 hours a day has done wonders for them....because we know they were such a weak point.....
    You've brought me into a whole new world...

I'LL KILL YOU! SWEAR TO G-D! IF I SEE...Never mind...I don't wanna think about...(don't make J-ME angry...*hulksmash*)

Originally Posted by rubes00 View Post
    Well how was the hiit? And movie?? I heard the movie was good!
    No hiit, he he...amazing movie! I gave brett the cliffs notes a couple posts above...
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will mark it on my calendar. I will remember this day. I will one day be able to tell my children that I remember the day that Jaime took off.

It shall now be an International Holiday.

Enjoy the weekend, Jamie!
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Enjoy your rest. You'll need ALL the energy you can get for your O-TOWN weekend
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is the plan still chest, back, arms? I don't really care.. Just wonderin cause everyone is running different splits
    Team 3DMJ:
    www.3DMuscleJourney.com

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132849153

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Carlito99 View Post
    Is the plan still chest, back, arms? I don't really care.. Just wonderin cause everyone is running different splits
    I will put my split on hold in order to PWN both of you
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You wish sucka
    Team 3DMJ:
    www.3DMuscleJourney.com

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132849153

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - Solid solid solid workout

- My shoulders are on fire, and my legs hurt (from the hiit)

- Forgot to mention: Since I decided to do figure, I've implemented "Operation: Get J-me a figure girl's back" (Jess' is the one I have in mind ), so every day, I've taken my little green elastic, and done 50 - 100 pullups/chinups (depending on how much time i have). I haven't missed a day since Aug 22 (when I bought the bands). And I think the back has come along nicely...but still has a way to go.

From today:

- Off to the exhibition today with my mom...gone for a couple hours...should be fun...

Workout today...

Cliffs notes:
    - Pick two exercises. Take your 10rm weight for each exercise.
    - Do as many supersets of 5 reps as you can. Take as much rest as you need.
    - Do 15 minutes with of supersets.
    - Repeat with THREE other exercises.

Shoulders

- Highest weight only

Dumbbell Shoulder Press s/s with Side Lateral raise
    • 30 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + 10 x HUNDREDS OF REPS

Front Plate raise s/s w/ OB-GYN Face pulls <-- For MoMo!
    • 10 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + 157.5 x HUNDREDS OF REPS

PWO cardio: 60 minutes HIITon the Stepper
    • 15 min intervals (15 sec on: 45 off)
    • 25 minutes LISS
    • 15 min intervals

You wish sucka
    Ya, the split is the same...you guys are funny!

Originally Posted by HoosierHardGain View Post
    I will mark it on my calendar. I will remember this day. I will one day be able to tell my children that I remember the day that Jaime took off.

It shall now be an International Holiday.

Enjoy the weekend, Jamie!
    I <3 you Hoos!!! lol!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

- Jillian Michaels -

Healthy in mind/body/soul S.O.u.L.m.A.N's Avatar
    S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have had the pleasure of being able to touch Jaime's back and it has many muscles!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You digging that picture i sent you ?

rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey lady! Awesome vids. Your back looks friggin killer (a lil homo!)

And I am SOOO PROUD of you for taking a day off. You earn a gold star.. make it 2 because I'm feeling froggy
    I'll take a 6 pack of abs please!!!!

Obesession is simply a word lazy people use to describe the DEDICATED!!!!

www.teamscivation.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109701391

S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jaime @ 1:12-1:15? I didn't realize that Pete guy was Canadian and I didn't know you knew him! Looks like you'll be in his documentary?

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your back is sick.....but then again...I told you I knew it would be before the vids. Another reason you should never argue with me.

BTW....loved the little rant about hulksmashing if my traps are bigger..... It isn't my fault if it is work related. It is either that or I take on a nice fluorescent neon glow from the radiation.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

Hey guys!

I had an AMAZING time at the exhibition with my mom yesterday! I bought a ton of new clothes, some venison jerkey (which I've never tried before, but it rocks), and played 3 different carnie games.

The highlight though (other than the quality time with moms ) occurred when we were leaving the park. As we were exciting, a woman and a man were walking in...she looked soooo familiar. But they were walking in the opposite direction and I didn't get a good glimpse at her. However, after about 20 sec, it clicked! I told my mom to wait for me, I put my knapsack down, grabbed a white piece of paper and a pen and ran towards the chick. I tapped her on the shoulder and said, 'I'm sorry to bother you, but are you Laura Creavalle", and she said, "Yes." with a huge smile. And I said, "Wow! I am SUCH a huge fan! Can I please get your autograph?" with a huge smile. She said, "Who would I make it out to?" " Jaime" She looked at me and said, "Do I know you? You look kind of familiar" and I said, "4 years ago, and the 2005 CBBF Nationals, I asked you for an autograph, and you told me that if I wanted to get anywhere in bodybuilding, I had to put on more size." She said, "Holy crap! You're the girl who was pencil thin! I remember you! Wow! You look amazing now! Keep pumping girl!"

It was actually the best moment of the summer this far! 2-time Ms. Olympia runner up AND 3x Ms. International winner Laura Creavalle f***ing recognized me from 4 years ago...and gave me an autograph! I died (in a good way). So ya...good times.

Motivation of the Day:

Some Swedish Figure chick (not competing in the Olympia...but amazing body none the less...)

What I'm reading:http://cassandraforsythe.blogspot.co...ry-of-new.html

Originally Posted by S.O.u.L.m.A.N View Post
    I have had the pleasure of being able to touch Jaime's back and it has many muscles!
    You flatter me too much...about 3 weeks til you see it again?

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    You digging that picture i sent you?
    Ya! Thank you!

Hey lady! Awesome vids. Your back looks friggin killer (a lil homo!)

And I am SOOO PROUD of you for taking a day off. You earn a gold star.. make it 2 because I'm feeling froggy
    Thank you!

I knew you'd like that

Jaime @ 1:12-1:15? I didn't realize that Pete guy was Canadian and I didn't know you knew him! Looks like you'll be in his documentary?
    They interviewed me for about 4 hours a couple weeks ago because Pete and I were in hospital together 6 years ago. So ya...I'll be a small part in his doc.

Your back is sick.....but then again...I told you I knew it would be before the vids. Another reason you should never argue with me.

BTW....loved the little rant about hulksmashing if my traps are bigger..... It isn't my fault if it is work related. It is either that or I take on a nice fluorescent neon glow from the radiation.
    You rock.

Ya ya ya....keep talkin....

- Jillian Michaels -

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Laura Cravalle!?!?!? Damn, she was a long time favorite of mine too! A guy I worked with was BFFs with her brother growing up and he told me all these stories about her. She is an awesome woman! I'll bet you are just flying right about now!

Glad you had a good time at the Ex! Hope you had your earplugs!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

That's wicked Jaime. I bet she was flattered because although in the bodybuilding world she's well known, I suspect that not many people out and about would recognize her like you did. Especially at some random event that in no way ties in to a competition.

But are you saying that when you asked for her autograph 4 years ago she told you to put on more size and didn't give you her signature? lol that seems harsh!

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow Jaime!
    Congrats on meeting and getting recognized by Laura Creavalle!
    I did a search to see her fantastic history of her bodybuilding career.
    She is amazingly beautiful!

Do you know what she is doing today? I see she a has a few e-books.
    Any comps in the future for her?

Another question for you:
    Just wondering if you have before/after, progress pictures of your clients you train.
    Do you train clients that are wanting to compete or for loosing lbs/gaining lean muscle?
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good stuff with the off day... Its nice to do nothing and wake up leaner isn't it?

Great work on shoulders too!

Cool you are in Pete's documentary!
    BIGGER IS ALWAYS A REP AWAY!

Leave No Doubt

INTENSITY CREATES IMMENSITY!

"Will springs from the two elements of moral sense and self-interest." Abraham Lincoln

Uses and Supports: Universal Nutrition, Animal, and SportPharma

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111503701

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 - that's awesome you took a day off completely. So proud
    2 - fantastic workout! Your back looks effing AWESOME
    3 - your story about Laura Creavalle gave me goosebumps. Seriously. That's so fantastic!

Enjoy your weekend girl!!
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you thought threatening me was even remotely going to get me to quit talking.......you must have momentarily forgot who I was! Have we met before?!?!?!?

Congrats on the day off. Sometimes it is harder to do that than it is to keep the pace you do at your baseline mentally....but I think the fact that you feel about it the way you do means it was the perfect call to make.

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great story about the bodybuilder run-in. that's too awesome. you're not a PENCIL anymore!

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blow raspberries sounds strangely sexual. But grats on the .6 lb gain

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Add on...I would have thought because of your meeting, you would hsve had Laura as your motivation of the day!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

Evening everyone!

I've had an AMAZING day so far! Got together with two friends who I'm not going to see before I leave for FLA; so it was a little sad...but great to see them at the same time. I also learned from CoS that I absolutely SUCK at playing HALO. Like...really badly. I also bought another Lulu Lemon tank top at the mall today...LULU LEMON GEAR IS LIKE PERSON TRAINER CRACK!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway, just chilling and writing programs now...

I have 6 hours of clients tomorrow + 2 staff meetings. I will get my leg chest/back workout in from 8 - 9:30, and the barrage of clients begins at 10am (I mean barrage in a good way!). WISH ME LUCK!!! I'll see y'all in the morning!

Workout today...

Cliffs notes:
    - Repeat with three other exercises.

Arms

- Highest weight only

Hammer curls s/s with Overhead dumbbell extension
    • 20 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + 40 x HUNDREDS OF REPS

Spider curls s/s w/ EZ-bar pushdown - First time doing Spiders...SO AWESOME!
    • 40 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + 110 x HUNDREDS OF REPS

EZ bar cable curl s/s w/ Reverse grip pulldown
    • 80 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + 80 x HUNDREDS OF REPS

PWO cardio: 60 minutes on the bike

Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    Laura Cravalle!?!?!? Damn, she was a long time favorite of mine too! A guy I worked with was BFFs with her brother growing up and he told me all these stories about her. She is an awesome woman! I'll bet you are just flying right about now!

Glad you had a good time at the Ex! Hope you had your earplugs!
    Good stories? Ya, she's effin awesome!

he he...we thought the airshow was gonna be over by the time we got there...it wasn't...ugh.

That's wicked Jaime. I bet she was flattered because although in the bodybuilding world she's well known, I suspect that not many people out and about would recognize her like you did. Especially at some random event that in no way ties in to a competition.

But are you saying that when you asked for her autograph 4 years ago she told you to put on more size and didn't give you her signature? lol that seems harsh!
    You're right...and that's EXACTLY why I was ecstatic...kinda hope it made her day

She did give me her sig, but not before she told me to put on more size, lol!

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Wow Jaime!
    Congrats on meeting and getting recognized by Laura Creavalle!
    I did a search to see her fantastic history of her bodybuilding career.
    She is amazingly beautiful!

Do you know what she is doing today? I see she a has a few e-books.
    Any comps in the future for her?

Another question for you:
    Just wondering if you have before/after, progress pictures of your clients you train.
    Do you train clients that are wanting to compete or for loosing lbs/gaining lean muscle?
    She still does seminars, and I think either remote training, or she has her own studio.

I don't have that many before and after pics as most of my clients I see on a daily basis at the gym. My remote clients (and ones that compete) I do have before pictures of...kinda. I'm sure they have pics of themselves, lol!

I train anybody University level athletes, competitors, weekend warriors and the average person going for general health.

Originally Posted by LittleMan55 View Post
    Good stuff with the off day... Its nice to do nothing and wake up leaner isn't it?

Great work on shoulders too!

Cool you are in Pete's documentary!
    ALWAYS!

Thanks babe!

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    1 - that's awesome you took a day off completely. So proud

2 - fantastic workout! Your back looks effing AWESOME
    3 - your story about Laura Creavalle gave me goosebumps. Seriously. That's so fantastic!

Enjoy your weekend girl!!
    Thanks so much Nori!!! For everything!

And ya, meeting her was def the highlight of the summer.

If you thought threatening me was even remotely going to get me to quit talking.......you must have momentarily forgot who I was! Have we met before?!?!?!?

Congrats on the day off. Sometimes it is harder to do that than it is to keep the pace you do at your baseline mentally....but I think the fact that you feel about it the way you do means it was the perfect call to make.
    Threatening you...maybe not. Backhanding you...prolly.

You're so right...but sometimes, life has a way of slowing you down naturally. I needed that.

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    great story about the bodybuilder run-in. that's too awesome. you're not a PENCIL anymore!
    Thanks B! And no, I'm not. I'm more of a cute, lean highlighter...

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Blow raspberries sounds strangely sexual. But grats on the .6 lb gain
    Err...not so much...but you're funny!

0.6 LOSS! I woke up LEANER!!!

- Jillian Michaels -

Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Solid workouts as always. Keep plugging along!
    PA (Erie) ABC CHAPTER
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=17465

My 2009 Journey - Hell in a Cell
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=339746291

Where I Roam:
    http://www.animalpak.com

Who I am:
    Erie Pennsylvania Animal Barbell Club Coordinator

rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude that is amazing that she recognized you from 4 years ago! How could someone forget a voice like yours though LOl... jus playin!
    I'll take a 6 pack of abs please!!!!

Obesession is simply a word lazy people use to describe the DEDICATED!!!!

www.teamscivation.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109701391

JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000) JY_21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looking real good on the pull-ups Jaime!
    rofl at the camera person.. "i dont konw how to stop it"

I'm going to quote something a really awesome person said to me in my journal "The intensity in your face on the 'shoulder press' is PRICELESS!!!"

nice armworkout last night as well!

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Threatening you...maybe not. Backhanding you...prolly.

You're so right...but sometimes, life has a way of slowing you down naturally. I needed that.
    1) We'll see. If you actually ever backhand me that is. Odds are 10:1 you won't. And even if you try...my traps will deflect the blow......they're good for that kind of thing.

2) Yep. Serendipity or luck...either way it sounds like you did need it. But you still were the one who recognized it and could have chosen to fight the instinct to do the opposity. So I call it a win in that regard.

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds like you have had an amazing weekend!!! And a day off?! Wow who knew that was possible
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

Good afternoon!

Well, it's not THAT good...I had two cancellations today (out of only 3 clients) AND the staff meetings were moved to tomorrow because today is a National Holiday. So I spent 6 hours at the gym today and all I have to show for it is a workout and 1 trained client. But that trained client was worth it....(g-d, I love what i do...)

It was an INTENSE 45 minute workout sessions full of (semi) heavy weight and a lot of good tunes. I'm getting a lot more comfortable with this protocol, and am now using heavier weights (Pretty close to 60% of my 10rm *which is what the protocol calls for...*), so I definitely get a good sweat going on.

Got together with a friend at 2, and have another one on the docket for 5. I <3 people (forgot my "motivation of the day" today...whoops! might post later tonight)

Workout today...

Cliffs notes:
    - Repeat with three other exercises.

Chest/Back

- Highest weight only

Cable Crossover s/s with Seated wide grip row
    • 40 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + 105 x HUNDREDS OF REPS

Underhand bent over row s/s with Pushups
    • 95 x HUNDREDS OF REPS + BW x HUNDREDS OF REPS

Decline Chest Press machine s/s w/ V-bar Lat pulldown
    • 35/side x HUNDREDS OF REPS + 90 x HUNDREDS OF REPS

PWO cardio: 60 minutes on the treadmill

Originally Posted by Iceiktitan View Post
    Solid workouts as always. Keep plugging along!
    Thanks Matt! Much appreciated!

Dude that is amazing that she recognized you from 4 years ago! How could someone forget a voice like yours though LOl... jus playin!
    Maybe I'll start taking Winny just so you'll stop making fun of me

Originally Posted by JY_21 View Post
    looking real good on the pull-ups Jaime!
    rofl at the camera person.. "i dont konw how to stop it"

I'm going to quote something a really awesome person said to me in my journal "The intensity in your face on the 'shoulder press' is PRICELESS!!!"

nice armworkout last night as well!
    Awww....you're too sweet babe!

And ya, that's what you get for asking the chick at the front desk to be your videographer, lol!

1) We'll see. If you actually ever backhand me that is. Odds are 10:1 you won't. And even if you try...my traps will deflect the blow......they're good for that kind of thing.

2) Yep. Serendipity or luck...either way it sounds like you did need it. But you still were the one who recognized it and could have chosen to fight the instinct to do the opposity. So I call it a win in that regard.
    1) Don't "if" me... And I'm not going to backhand your traps...

2) Amen.

Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    Sounds like you have had an amazing weekend!!! And a day off?! Wow who knew that was possible
    I didn't think it was my dear...truly.

- Jillian Michaels -

Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like a busy weekend for you. Yay for a day off, sounds like it did you some good. Awesome on Laura Creavalle remembering you.

Hope your having a great Tuesday.
    There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.

Page 134 of 231 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast