rich0331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question cheap whey protein

I'm planning on buying some whey protein to mix with my creatine after my workouts. I was wanting to know which whey proteins are the cheapest??? Could you guys suggest any sites to order them from? Also, is it ok to mix my creatine & whey protein in the same drink post-workout (mixed in water)? Thanks!

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: cheap whey protein

Originally posted by rich0331
    I'm planning on buying some whey protein to mix with my creatine after my workouts. I was wanting to know which whey proteins are the cheapest??? Could you guys suggest any sites to order them from? Also, is it ok to mix my creatine & whey protein in the same drink post-workout (mixed in water)? Thanks!

Yes you can mix whey and creatine in one container, thats fine.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

rich0331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok thx for that link, that whey looks pretty good. As u can tell by my post above, I'm am new to the supplement world. . . Please don't flame me too much for this but. . . It always says to mix in one scoop or one heaping scoop of whey. Just how much is one scoop??? of whey? It never says in any directions that I have found. Thanks for your help!

SoulOfKoRea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by rich0331
    ok thx for that link, that whey looks pretty good. As u can tell by my post above, I'm am new to the supplement world. . . Please don't flame me too much for this but. . . It always says to mix in one scoop or one heaping scoop of whey. Just how much is one scoop??? of whey? It never says in any directions that I have found. Thanks for your help!
    most (if not all) come with a scoop so you can just fill that up and mix it in