rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pplex+Dymethazine

So... After researching, I decided to run this bridge, and this is how I plan this cycle:

week1: life support *DONE*
    week2: cycle support
    week3: cycle support and gym break
    week4: pplex + cycle support
    week5: ^^^^
    week6: ^^^^
    week7: pplex + cycle support + dymethazine
    week8: dymethazine + cycle support
    week9: ^^^^
    week10: ^^^^
    week11: cycle support + nolva
    week12: ^^^^
    week13: nolva
    week14: ^^^^

Gym experience: For the past years, I made myself from 115lb to 160lb where I stand now...

Any help would be highly apreciated!!

I plan to run a short staight to point log through my whole cycle

Eating My Heart Out Weakestlink's Avatar
    Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dymeth isn't enough for you?

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    160 pounds and you're running a cycle like that?!?!? I hope you're 5'4"...
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Drexx View Post
    160 pounds and you're running a cycle like that?!?!? I hope you're 5'4"...
    agreed

rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10) rikardoGoulart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stats updated... I don't understand why but the conversion calculator on the webstite is a bit confused...

I have 1 bottle of pplex and 1 of dymethazine at home. My first idea was to run a 6 weeks cycle of dymeth but having 1 of each I, then thought about this bridge!
    My body does not respond well to these compounds and they usually take longer cycles or higher doses to take effect! Also, as i did not want to cycle them together (too harsh...), I thought about bridging them!

But, hey... I'm open to suggestions! That's why I asked for help

BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how many cycles have you done in past?? if none go w/ dymeth.

One of 3-ad... Did nothing to me... I took the recommended dosage and felt nothing! Mass fx gave me better results!!

Also one other Generic Labz clone of epistane and gained about 4/5 lbs

BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rikardoGoulart View Post
    One of 3-ad... Did nothing to me... I took the recommended dosage and felt nothing! Mass fx gave me better results!!

Also one other Generic Labz clone of epistane and gained about 4/5 lbs
    3-ad is very underdosed you should have done your research before taking it but anyways.

id also look into your diet and training more if you only gained 4 to 5 lbs off epistane. unless your saying 4 to 5 lbs of PURE MUSCLE??

just do dymethazine. you will see results. phera is pretty complex. you can use reversitol as pct or go the serm route for dymethazine.

PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I vote DMZ stand alone too. 30mg for 30 days will probably give you great results. It should be a world of difference from 3ad even when dosed much higher than you did.