jalva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick Keto Question

Im one week into my Keto Diet but am taking Size-On, which contains some carbs about 25 i believe. Should i switch to monohydrate and do i need to wry about the loading phase if i do?

craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

Originally Posted by jalva View Post
    Im one week into my Keto Diet but am taking Size-On, which contains some carbs about 25 i believe. Should i switch to monohydrate and do i need to wry about the loading phase if i do?

Why are you wanting to take creatine on a keto diet. You should just do a clean cut. That product is gonna make you feel bloated because it makes you retain water.
    "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck!

thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by craniumak View Post
    Why are you wanting to take creatine on a keto diet. You should just do a clean cut. That product is gonna make you feel bloated because it makes you retain water.
    Well the arguement would be that the water bloat is in the muscle and not under the skin so it would not affect "fat loss" in any way. I think I have actually read somewhere that it is wise to keep on with creatine as it helps with hard lifting.

I can't say I have experiemented but I have been thinking about adding creatine. Not too sure though. Still not added "anything" yet to my arsenal yet; EC should be a good addition once the damn things arrive! lol
    "It's all about getting back up"

craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craniumak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thesilent1 View Post
    Well the arguement would be that the water bloat is in the muscle and not under the skin so it would not affect "fat loss" in any way. I think I have actually read somewhere that it is wise to keep on with creatine as it helps with hard lifting.

I can't say I have experiemented but I have been thinking about adding creatine. Not too sure though. Still not added "anything" yet to my arsenal yet; EC should be a good addition once the damn things arrive! lol
    Funny you mentioned that....I was reading some stuff after I posted on this and found 50% of the articles to say the same.
    "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck!

thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its all good; God knows how much of a geep I have become from reading and more reading! lol
    "It's all about getting back up"

Yea, I've become a reading junky to try and know and understand it all. My friends have found me as a human novel for dieting, even though I feel I have minimal knowledge....I've just learned how to apply the concepts which have worked and they have seen. However, the only down fall is they never like to read it themselves.