Thread: New here!

Registered User watchmencouture's Avatar
    watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50)

New here!

I'm not exactly a 'woman' and i am not exactly 'body building' but i joined so you professinals could help me!
    It's summer time! - gasp! bikini time! - but i am not over weight, in fact, i am under weight. i know i need to put weight on my body - i am working on that - i have a very fast motabolism. anyway, i was wondering what excerises i could do to:
    tone my legs
    tone my under arm area- a common problem area for most women
    is it possible to make your butt firmer?

also, i sometimes get really... bloated after i eat, is this normal? i also sorta have a 'fat pouch'. do i need to work on my abs as well to get rid of this?

just simple excerises, that i don't have to go to a gym to do, i could do watching T.V or in school??
    Last edited by watchmencouture; 03-25-2009 at 07:05 PM. Reason: add some more details. fix some grammer
    Maybe you were all faster than me / We gave each other up so easily / These silly little wounds will never mend / I feel so far from where I've been / So I go, and I will not be back here again / I'm gone as the day is fading on white houses

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What do you mean by you are "not exactly a woman?" Are you transgendered or something?

watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL sorry, i mean i am a teenage girl, lol.
    i guess this should be redirected to 'teens' - but i guessed that other girls would help me i put it here.
    Maybe you were all faster than me / We gave each other up so easily / These silly little wounds will never mend / I feel so far from where I've been / So I go, and I will not be back here again / I'm gone as the day is fading on white houses

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well you obviously don't have to be a woman to post here because I'm not. But this typically is a female section for any age. It doesn't say you have to be a woman or over a certain age.

Oh,alright, sorry. So any advice on my questions?

Originally Posted by watchmencouture View Post
    I'm not exactly a 'woman' and i am not exactly 'body building' but i joined so you professinals could help me!
    It's summer time! - gasp! bikini time! - but i am not over weight, in fact, i am under weight. i know i need to put weight on my body - i am working on that - i have a very fast motabolism. anyway, i was wondering what excerises i could do to:
    tone my legs
    tone my under arm area- a common problem area for most women
    is it possible to make your butt firmer?

also, i sometimes get really... bloated after i eat, is this normal? i also sorta have a 'fat pouch'. do i need to work on my abs as well to get rid of this?

just simple excerises, that i don't have to go to a gym to do, i could do watching T.V or in school??
    Geez, thanks for all the help in here ladies! (sarcasm)

Since no one will answer your questions, I will give my 2 cents. I am not a professional though.

To tone your legs, you can run or jog. My legs build muscle from running, seriously. Also, you could do some squats and lunges to tone your legs. You can use dumbells for squats and lunges.

Tone your under arm area? I know nothing about that.

To make your butt firmer, squats would help with that. You don't have to use heavy weights though.

Yeah bloating after someone eats is pretty normal.

To get rid of the fat pouch you will have to lose overall bodyfat.

IF you have some dumbells, you wouldn't have to go to a gym to do these exercises.
    Last edited by Scarface2883; 03-26-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Originally Posted by Scarface2883 View Post
    Geez, thanks for all the help in here ladies! (sarcasm)

Since no one will answer your questions, I will give my 2 cents. I am not a professional though.

To tone your legs, you can run or jog. My legs build muscle from running, seriously. Also, you could do some squats and lunges to tone your legs. You can use dumbells for squats and lunges.

Tone your under arm area? I know nothing about that.

To make your butt firmer, squats would help with that. You don't have to use heavy weights though.

Yeah bloating after someone eats is pretty normal.

To get rid of the fat pouch you will have to lose overall bodyfat.

IF you have some dumbells, you wouldn't have to go to a gym to do these exercises.
    Thanks you. Would you suggest yoga at all to help with it? How do i loose body fat - besides eating healthy. I have about 11% body fat currently - i mean, i am not large anywhere but my stomach - and you know how if you wear your pants at a certain place for a certain amount of time - and a indent starts to happen and then fat is stored there and the intend from your pants is still there - i don't want that to happen to me.

I was acutally thinking of running all this summer. How long should i run - and should i take breaks about every 30 mintues? Um, the bicept area I think it is called.. the under arm that is...

sparrow610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,
    I am new aswell and also trying to put on some weight & muscle.
    If you're new to weight training you are going to have an easy time gaining muscle in the first few months, so take advantage of it. i suggest you search bb.com (the main site) for a full body workout based on compound (multi jont) movements, that you can do 3x a week. Because of your small size and low bodyfat you should see some definition petty soon as there's not much fat to hide the muscles.
    It's also important that you eat enough of the right things. make sure you get enough protein for example.
    I think your best bet to learn about the right training & diet is to read aticles on here and other forum posts.
    start here for exapmle: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/women.htm
    or here http://www.stumptuous.com/how-to-gain-mass (this is a great site & got me started on weight training)
    also read some of the post on here from other newbies (there are loads ), the advice given is often the same.

How much and how regularely do you eat? Often underweight people think they eat more than they actually do and "blame" a fast metabolism for their weight when in fact their appetite regulates the caloric intake and balances itself out over time. (I know, i'm kind of crappy at explaining this, so here's the link: http://www.stumptuous.com/eating-for-mass-gain)
    I have notice that after i started eating more during the day (about every 2-3 hours) i have pretty fast put on some size around my thighs and my butt has started to fill out my jeans and has actualy gotten firmer

I hope this helps you somewhat, and maybe someone more knowledgeable will throw in some pointers for you, too.
    Last edited by sparrow610; 03-27-2009 at 05:21 AM.

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you are a typical "skinny fat" chick. You need to focus on building mass for a while, which means heavy compound movements. Since you don't have access to a gym, it's going to be tough to go as heavy as you want to go (if you can do more than 10 reps, it's not heavy enough). But, for starters you can fill your backpack with heavy books and do squats, walking lunges and push ups. Buy a chin up bar and start working on doing chin ups (you'll probably need assistance at first). Eventually you're going to want to join a gym though.