Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm 26, my knees feel like they are going to explode when I un-squat - what can I do?

I'm only 26, never played any hard serious sports

I'm husky... not the best shape...

But when I squat down (no weights, just squatting down) and I go to stand up, it feels like my knees are going to explode.

Now the weird thing is, if I place my hands on my knees and push myself up that way... the feeling drops to like 10%.

What does this sound like?

Is there any supplement I can take that would help fix/repair whatever the issue is?

I'm not a pussy, and I can deal with the pain... but at 26, there shouldnt be any pain.

Ideas?

duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have pretty ****ty joints too (20 years old)

i suggest cissus, that has been my fav joint support supplement. you should def be taking fish oil anyways, but if you aren't that can help the joints. there are other options out there as well and some designer products too. i've heard animal flex is good. cl orange triad has joint support and Applied Nutriceuticals makes a joint formula.

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you had any injuries? is the pain in the top of your knee caps? you probably need to get a doctor check it out,i have pain in my right knee when i squat to,i use Animal Flex and Orange Triad for the glucosomine,chondriton and msm.it helps lubricate your joints.I would get a doct.to ck it out though.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

larrinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seems like you're quads aren't used to exercise at all, your sedentary lifestyle has caused you're muscles, ligaments and joints to become week, so i'd say just do some other exercises for legs until you feel them get a little stronger...you may be 26 but your body feels like 46 (no offense bro) so make it remember it's young...by the way you can take a joint support just in case!

johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by duffmt6 View Post
    i have pretty ****ty joints too (20 years old)

i suggest cissus, that has been my fav joint support supplement. you should def be taking fish oil anyways, but if you aren't that can help the joints. there are other options out there as well and some designer products too. i've heard animal flex is good. cl orange triad has joint support and Applied Nutriceuticals makes a joint formula.
    What makes you have ****ty joints?

I havent taken oils in a while, but my next order of supps will include a flax, fish & borage oil gel.

What is this cissus? What does it do?

How does anything help your joints?

It just seems weird to me that you can build up the joints?

I've seen animal flex mentioned else where on here... I guess I just dont know which one to pick.

Is one better than the other?

Do you need to stack them?

I hate having to basically rely on a pill to make me "normal" - I'll always need to take some type of joint supp then?

Or can I build them up to where they are back to normal and stop taking the supps?

I just hate being dependant on a particular substance (unless its weed )

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely try taking fish oil.

You don't need the flax, just the fish oil.
    Not affiliated

Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    Definitely try taking fish oil.

You don't need the flax, just the fish oil.
    well the flax, fish & borage is all in the same gel cap... so the others will help benefit other things obviously.

Would I need to take extra fish oil, more than the gels will offer?

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    try some knee wraps, i used to get pain in knees when squatting...havent had any pain since i started using wraps.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyscience View Post
    well the flax, fish & borage is all in the same gel cap... so the others will help benefit other things obviously.

Would I need to take extra fish oil, more than the gels will offer?
    How much EPA and DHA do the caps you take have in them?
    Not affiliated

Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    try some knee wraps, i used to get pain in knees when squatting...havent had any pain since i started using wraps.
    its not even when I'm working out... just like squatting down to pick something up and getting back up

How much EPA and DHA do the caps you take have in them?
    These are the caps I'm planning on buying...

http://www.fitnessfirstusa.com/details.asp?item=8920

These are the caps I'm planning on buying...

http://www.fitnessfirstusa.com/details.asp?item=8920
    I would go with something that is just straight fish oil. First off, this one contains Omega 6 and Omega 9s, which most people get plenty of from the American diet. Part of the reason to take Omega 3s is to balance the amount of Omega 3s with the amount of Omega 6s that you are getting through your diet.

Second thing is that flax is made up of ALA. In order to be used by the body, ALA needs to be converted into EPA & DHA (the components of fish oil). The body does a poor job of converting ALA to EPA & DHA. Studies show that it is under 25%.

My mom had joint pain and used to take flax and fish oil. When she replaced the flax she was taking with extra fish oil, her joint pain started to go away.
    Not affiliated

I would go with something that is just straight fish oil. First off, this one contains Omega 6 and Omega 9s, which most people get plenty of from the American diet. Part of the reason to take Omega 3s is to balance the amount of Omega 3s with the amount of Omega 6s that you are getting through your diet.

Second thing is that flax is made up of ALA. In order to be used by the body, ALA needs to be converted into EPA & DHA (the components of fish oil). The body does a poor job of converting ALA to EPA & DHA. Studies show that it is under 25%.

My mom had joint pain and used to take flax and fish oil. When she replaced the flax she was taking with extra fish oil, her joint pain started to go away.
    hmm. But I thought flax and borage helped other things along with the joints?

Is there a particular fish oil gel I should get?

Or are they all the same?

hmm. But I thought flax and borage helped other things along with the joints?

Is there a particular fish oil gel I should get?

Or are they all the same?
    Here's an article that compares flax and fish:

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Truth-...-Oil&id=171590

In terms of fish oil pills, the difference between the pills is the amount of EPA and DHA per capsule. The "normal" pills contain 180 mg of EPA and 120 mg of DHA per 1,000 mg of fish oil. Others contain higher concentrations of EPA and DHA per 1,000 mg. You should try to take about 2,000 to 3,000 mg of combined EPA and DHA for your joint pain.

Here is the fish oil I take:

http://www.******************/store/e...jsp?id=CL-7142
    Not affiliated

trinikev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinikev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinikev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinikev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinikev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinikev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sooo not everybody has pains in there knees while doing squats?

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

But when I squat down (no weights, just squatting down) and I go to stand up, it feels like my knees are going to explode.

Now the weird thing is, if I place my hands on my knees and push myself up that way... the feeling drops to like 10%.

Is there any supplement I can take that would help fix/repair whatever the issue is?

I'm not a pussy, and I can deal with the pain... but at 26, there shouldnt be any pain.

Ideas?
    Sounds like your carrying a bit of weight which the reason for the extra stress on the knees. Id discontinue that for now.

Id start off with a glucosamine/Chondrotin/MSM supplement along with rest. then start gently working the leg muscles by walking and work your way to only mini squats. Loosing some extra weight will definitely help also. I wouldnt go for the Cissus just yet. it may just be a conditioning thing. For now stick with the glucosamine and maybe a fish oil. Dont bother buying 100 oils like you said.

Originally Posted by MegaPump View Post
    Sounds like your carrying a bit of weight which the reason for the extra stress on the knees. Id discontinue that for now.

Id start off with a glucosamine/Chondrotin/MSM supplement along with rest. then start gently working the leg muscles by walking and work your way to only mini squats. Loosing some extra weight will definitely help also. I wouldnt go for the Cissus just yet. it may just be a conditioning thing. For now stick with the glucosamine and maybe a fish oil. Dont bother buying 100 oils like you said.

Sure its extra weight because its fat, but when I shred it all off and add muscle... I'm back to the same situation as far as my knee is concerend. weight is weight at that point.

Why wouldnt you suggest Cissus right now?

I walk alot... every day I probably end up walking a couple of miles because I walk to work, home on lunch, back to work and home again.

I dont do any hard exercises past walking yet though. Will be squatting soon.

So what makes that fish oil Asian linked to good?

Is that the best one to get?

Which fish oil can I order off of BB?

I need to get a really good multi off of here also... any suggestions?

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ideas?
    Any chance your gym has a SMITH machine? I do my squats on there cuz my knees would hurt doing the traditional squats also. I do the Smith Machine and have never had problems since.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by trinikev View Post
    sooo not everybody has pains in there knees while doing squats?
    I do. My left knee feels like it is going to explode. But I keep on squatting. hahahaha

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sure its extra weight because its fat, but when I shred it all off and add muscle... I'm back to the same situation as far as my knee is concerend. weight is weight at that point.

Why wouldnt you suggest Cissus right now?

I walk alot... every day I probably end up walking a couple of miles because I walk to work, home on lunch, back to work and home again.

I dont do any hard exercises past walking yet though. Will be squatting soon.

So what makes that fish oil Asian linked to good?

Is that the best one to get?

Which fish oil can I order off of BB?

I need to get a really good multi off of here also... any suggestions?
    Sorry to say but muscle doesn't come that easy unless your planning a steroid stack. By the time you do gain some muscle, your knees should also be stronger if your treating it correctly. Your best seeing a Chiropractor to get his professional advise. You don't want to just start doing deep squats which will only lengthen the recovery process further. Trust me on this. If its a long term problem, see a Chiro or Osteo.

I don't know what you mean by "So what makes that fish oil Asian linked to good?"

As for multis, i don't agree with them, if I did, it would be a Multi from Life Extensions. Or you can try Orange triad since it also has a joint aid and a digestive aid. The joint aid is slightly under dosed but you can see how you go with it.

You can try the Cissus now if you want, but like I said, id try a glucosamine/chron/msm produdct first. If your walking daily without any pain, it seems its the bent knee position that giving you trouble. This could be due to a few reasons. It could be incorrect form, being unconditioned, carrying extra weight, to a patella tracking problem like I have. It could also be related to the feet or shoes or walking on uneven terrain.

If you do start squating, start with 1/4 squats a few times a week, then accessing and working up to a 1/2 squat. I don't think there is a need to do deep squats. What you actually need to do is strengthen the surrounding muscles of the quadricep by doing leg extensions first. But don't take my advise, id say seek professional advise as this is your best bet. He will tell give you an exercise plan along with stretches. Its very easy to cause further stress and prolong the recovery process turning it into a nagging problem. I speak from experience and I think your lucky to be given good free advise. Use it.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Give me a call in ten years. I hope to be an orthopedic surgeon by then. We'll get you fixed up no problem.

Yeah I appreciate everyones advice.

So what kind of product should I order off of BB today?

glucosamine/chron/msm produdct

What products are offered here that fall under that category.

Should I stack that along with a good fish oil?

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyscience
    my knees feel like they are going to explode
    Try spending less time on them.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some ****ing retarded responses in here....

Why are people recommending supplements to someone who has terrible pain when doing squats? What the **** is a supplement going to do about it?

HEY GUYS! I GOT SHOT IN MY CHEST! QUICK, PUT A BANDAID ON IT!

For real, pull your heads out of your asses.

OP, first off, listen to a doctor.

OP, second, you're probably being very quad dominant with your squats, which is exactly the opposite of what you want. There are a few other posts in here that sound like the same thing. If you have pain in your knees doing squats, you're not doing them right.

You must stay ON your heels doing sqauts.
    You must stay OFF your toes doing squats.

Look up Pavel on youtube. He has an exercise where he has you stand facing the wall and do a squat without touching the wall. Everyone screws it up because they bend with their knees (quad dominance and erector spinae dominance) instead of hinging at the hips and using the glutes and hamstrings.

DO NOT do squats until you get the biomechanics of the exercise down or you're going to hurt yourself. And don't listen to people telling you fish oil is going to help. Nothing is going to help until you find the cause of the problem and fix that first.

Yeah I appreciate everyones advice.

So what kind of product should I order off of BB today?

glucosamine/chron/msm produdct

What products are offered here that fall under that category.

Should I stack that along with a good fish oil?

Or just one or the other?

US Ranger, I should say this isnt when i'm working out really, just when I'm squatting down to pick something up...

But I will make sure I follow the info you gave for proper squats - which I am about to add to my regiment very soon.
    Last edited by johnnyscience; 03-27-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Should I get Orange Triad Multi which has joint supps in it

Or should I go with Sports Pharm's multi for cheaper and get a glucosamine/chron/msm produdct?

If I should skip the Orange Triad and go with the other two, can you guys suggest a glucosamine/chron/msm produdct to get from BB?

IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ideas?
    Animal Flex i read a lot of good reviews on it and purchased it. Def worth a look.
    Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
    -George S. Patton

All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things.
    -Bob Knight

Should I get Orange Triad Multi which has joint supps in it

Or should I go with Sports Pharm's multi for cheaper and get a glucosamine/chron/msm produdct?

If I should skip the Orange Triad and go with the other two,

can you guys suggest a glucosamine/chron/msm produdct to get from BB?
    anyone?

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Some ****ing retarded responses in here....

Why are people recommending supplements to someone who has terrible pain when doing squats? What the **** is a supplement going to do about it?

HEY GUYS! I GOT SHOT IN MY CHEST! QUICK, PUT A BANDAID ON IT!

For real, pull your heads out of your asses.

OP, first off, listen to a doctor.

OP, second, you're probably being very quad dominant with your squats, which is exactly the opposite of what you want. There are a few other posts in here that sound like the same thing. If you have pain in your knees doing squats, you're not doing them right.

You must stay ON your heels doing sqauts.
    You must stay OFF your toes doing squats.

Look up Pavel on youtube. He has an exercise where he has you stand facing the wall and do a squat without touching the wall. Everyone screws it up because they bend with their knees (quad dominance and erector spinae dominance) instead of hinging at the hips and using the glutes and hamstrings.

DO NOT do squats until you get the biomechanics of the exercise down or you're going to hurt yourself. And don't listen to people telling you fish oil is going to help. Nothing is going to help until you find the cause of the problem and fix that first.
    RIF!

He's not doing squats.

He's talking about squatting down.

I had the same problem 2 1/2 years ago weighing 265 lbs. I went back to the gym, did a ton of cardio, trained legs, and the pain went away.

I attribute the problem to the excess weight I was carrying. When you train your legs, the muscles that support your knees will hopefully become stronger and hopefully your pain will go away.
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone?
    IMO, the 3 best joint supps are (based on what I have used)

Applied Nut. Osteo Sport
    USPLabs SuperCissus
    Animal Flex
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html