BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WRESTLING Off season workout

my coach gave me **** today because my program is accoording to him not sport specific he wants me to do a college wrestling program or some sport specific plan. problem is i have been searching online for the past hour and i cant find one other than the michigan workout. I was looking for the iowa or iowa state workout but i cant find it

any help?
    Last edited by BostonKnight; 03-25-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    189, 215

ALL IN, ALL THE TIME.

I win for the love of myself succeeding and for the people around me who have helped me to be where I am in that moment, where all eyes are looking to me. I know I won't let anyone else and more importantly Myself down.

TI-OG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TI-OG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TI-OG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TI-OG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TI-OG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TI-OG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TI-OG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TI-OG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TI-OG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not to come off as a smartass or anything, but since he's the one chewing you out, why don't you ask him?
    ROUND 2

1/1/2009 ~180 lbs Began cut
    3/14/2009 ~ 159lbs
    4/12/2009 155.8
    4/26/2009 154.2
    5/13/2009 152.4
    5/22/2009 150.8
    Target weight 145
    No substitute for hard work

BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BostonKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TI-OG View Post
    Not to come off as a smartass or anything, but since he's the one chewing you out, why don't you ask him?

he wants me to do the harvard wrestling workout [because i sometimes train with his best former wrestler] im guessing im just gonna end up doing that
    189, 215

ALL IN, ALL THE TIME.

I win for the love of myself succeeding and for the people around me who have helped me to be where I am in that moment, where all eyes are looking to me. I know I won't let anyone else and more importantly Myself down.

communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This site really helped me out to be honest. Any athlete can gain some knowledge from this...

http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com...gprograms.html
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out some of Dan Gable's movies. I know he has some work out videos for coaches

Originally Posted by diller View Post

I need a written version of that. but is that a inseason workout or off
    189, 215

ALL IN, ALL THE TIME.

Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Go0d_Call is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jazzyboy View Post
    Check out some of Dan Gable's movies. I know he has some work out videos for coaches
    X2 I watched some of his video's and went to one of his seminars. They were very helpful. The man knows his stuff.

jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Go0d_Call View Post
    X2 I watched some of his video's and went to one of his seminars. They were very helpful. The man knows his stuff.
    Yeah he know a ton of information. He use to be pretty good, back in the day haha

JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When training for wrestling in the off-season avoid the term sports specific you use all muscles and need to train them all. Right now i'm lifting on a five day split and just trying to increase strength doing reps around 5-8.

Natural Born Brawler Blulightnin's Avatar
    Blulightnin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blulightnin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Normally most of the off season wrestling work outs are just a lot of running, and having a partner to wrestle the whole time. I mean you could do an upper and lower body work out on alternating days, but it would probably be best just to either cut as much weight as possible, or just be well conditioned for anything in the regular season. When I was wrestling, I just mostly ran 12 miles a day. Dispite the fact that I have been wrestling for almost 13 years.

HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lot of compound lifts, olympic lifts (snatches/hang cleans), and plyometrics (squat jumps, line hops, medicine ball side throws, sprints)

avanslyke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wrestling - sport specific

this is one of the sites I've used to base my grappling program on. It's pretty useful and has other links to check out as well, hope this finds some usefulness. http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com...-training.html

Adam
    Adam J. Van Slyke

Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.
    -- Lou Holtz