View Poll Results: Have you ever had mercury poisoning from tuna?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 7.14%
  • No

39 92.86%
    hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Tired of mercury fear. How many have actually had a problem from too much tuna?

No one? There is A LOT of members on this site. And I have yet to hear anyone say I got mercury poisoning from tuna. Has anyone ever had the problem? I think more of us have had salmonella poisoning by far.
    is not a powerlifter :-D

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is making me go uncharacteristically crazy for some reason
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    This thread is making me go uncharacteristically crazy for some reason
    lol why? How many posts a day do you think you get from people fearing it and everyone saying that they are unsure and to be careful
    Besides that how many cans of tuna a day do you think are devoured by the forums? Where better to find out.
    is not a powerlifter :-D

rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmmm, maybe you havent heard of one cause mercury poisoning leads to death?
    Well, i dont know, but i hate when mom is always talking about that when she see me eating my tuna
    12% Atm.

spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000)
    It leads to muscle weakness, loss of teeth and insanity first.

OMG THE MISC!!!!!
    Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110967311

Goals for Xmas - No clue

CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rockevans View Post
    Hmmm, maybe you havent heard of one cause mercury poisoning leads to death?
    Well, i dont know, but i hate when mom is always talking about that when she see me eating my tuna
    It's not like you just drop dead.
    New to BB, need some green to spread.

owe greens to

liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was eating 2 cans a day for a period of about 3 weeks. While at work one day i passed out and eventually woke up and vomited everywhere. I had extremely low blood pressure and was light headed for a while. They said it was a very slight case of merc poisoning.

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by liv2bfit View Post
    i was eating 2 cans a day for a period of about 3 weeks. While at work one day i passed out and eventually woke up and vomited everywhere. I had extremely low blood pressure and was light headed for a while. They said it was a very slight case of merc poisoning.
    You can reckon 1 can a day for 5 out of 7 days a week is okay?

CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    You can reckon 1 can a day for 5 out of 7 days a week is okay?
    I'd think it was I go through a big can a week, it's 4lbs 2.5oz. I do eat garlic and get more than enough BCAAs. That supposedly lowers your risk. And seaweed with my sushi.

My can of tuna
    Attached Images
    Last edited by CottonC; 03-25-2009 at 11:38 AM.

owe greens to

tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat sardines...

btw, I don't think you always end up with 'mercury poisoning' after eating too much tuna, but are affected by the mercury in a more acute sense that you can't really physically feel ..

if anyone is really wants to know, get a blood test and don't go by how you generally 'feel'..
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat cilantro it is suppose to remove heavy metals from the body. Also eat tons of vegetables.
    http://www.********.com/pages/Jersey-Fan-Page/36736240625?ref=nf

eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have a buddy, eats so much tuna with mercury he swells from the heat like a thermometer.

We can tell what the temperature is outside by how many inches his neck is over his 1970's lapels.
    Last edited by eddiebo; 03-25-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Originally Posted by eddiebo View Post
    Have a buddy, eats so much tuna with mercury he swells from the heat like a thermometer.

We can tell what the temperature is outside by how many inches his neck is over his 1970's lapels.
    lol

owe greens to