Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breakfast- NOT HUNGRY!

The last thing I wanna do in the morning is eat. Not to mention making breakfast.

Any ideas? Maybe make a shake the night before and have it ready upon wake-up?

C.Dot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the first few weeks, start small and gradually build up the amount. For example, start with two bannanas or something, then increase change it up to 2 slices of toast and a bannana etc.

If you are failing to swallow, fill your mouth with water. This should help you chew the food down - works for me.

matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Canefan17 View Post
    The last thing I wanna do in the morning is eat. Not to mention making breakfast.

try not eating past 9-10pm at night, u will be hungry when u wake up
    living life

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    unless you're working out in the morning, just eat a little later
    Who do men say that I am?

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat when you are hungry. you dont have to eat right when you wake up.
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stop eating 4 hours before you go to bed. you will wake up hungry i think.
    11/2010: 196lbs
    12/4/2010: 185lbs

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

first off stop being lazy. Making breakfast is simple. YEs a Shake with oats or a piece of fruit will be fine once you wake up if you are spared on time. But if it because of laziness, then quit before you start because in order to achieve results, muscles are grown 70% outside of the gym. Your nutrition plays a key factor.

dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tjperez86 View Post
    first off stop being lazy. Making breakfast is simple. YEs a Shake with oats or a piece of fruit will be fine once you wake up if you are spared on time. But if it because of laziness, then quit before you start because in order to achieve results, muscles are grown 70% outside of the gym. Your nutrition plays a key factor.
    ^Agreed!
    Plus breakfast is the best meal of the day. I look forward to waking up and having my breakfast each day.
    So many options available.
    Altered GVT Program

Current Fav Foods:
    Pumpkin-Low Carb Waffles/No Crust Pie
    FF/Sodium Free Cottage Cheese
    Lettuce with Mustard
    Fresh Fish-Tilapia/Sea Bass/Sole/Orange Roughy/Salmon

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why can't he get his "nutrition" later in the day?
    Who do men say that I am?

PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Breakfast is very important. Your body just went on a fast for hours. Upon waking your body is calling for nutrients, especially the damaged muscle fibers. If you plan on making good gains your nutrition needs to be in check, and breakfast is a staple.
    If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice dickhead answer.

I make my breakfast shake before I go to bed. I am very lazy in the morning and I also cannot really eat food in the morning. Shakes allow me to get in 500 easy balanced calories without having to prepare anything or having to really "eat" anything.

Go ahead and make shakes the night before bro. Its fine.

Here's the outline for how I make mine.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113738661

I love how so many people are like "I love eating breakfast so you should also like eating breakfast". Some people genuinely can't eat food in the morning and I'm one of them.

Shakes are the **** for breakfast.

Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks DaveP

I'm gonna start making my shakes the night before. So I can wake up and get some quick nutrients.

Some of these other clowns, besides being a$$holes, don't consider circumstances. For example I live in a dorm. I don't have access to a stove or oven, etc... it becomes very hard to cook every morning.

EDIT: great link too, appreciate it
    Last edited by Canefan17; 03-24-2009 at 03:02 PM.

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It isn't necessary to eat breakfast. What is this? 1988? Everyone is preaching that old tired ass "breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" ****. It's ridiculous.

Eat when you feel like eating.

Originally Posted by Scott~ View Post
    It isn't necessary to eat breakfast. What is this? 1988? Everyone is preaching that old tired ass "breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" ****. It's ridiculous.

I'm bulking and need the calories... it is absolutely necessary to get calories upon waking.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stupid myths die slow
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm bulking and need the calories... it is absolutely necessary to get calories upon waking.
    Just get something as soon as you feel ready.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eating as soon as you wake isn't magic or anything - total cals

AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.
    Professional Ass Kicker

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    eat when you are hungry. you dont have to eat right when you wake up.
    Thise^^^

No, it isn't absolutely necessary. You can just eat more at later meals, specifically your pre- and post workout meals.

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Nice dickhead answer.

I make my breakfast shake before I go to bed. I am very lazy in the morning and I also cannot really eat food in the morning. Shakes allow me to get in 500 easy balanced calories without having to prepare anything or having to really "eat" anything.

Go ahead and make shakes the night before bro. Its fine.

Here's the outline for how I make mine.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113738661

I love how so many people are like "I love eating breakfast so you should also like eating breakfast". Some people genuinely can't eat food in the morning and I'm one of them.

Shakes are the **** for breakfast.

I do not eat breakfast really, I down a shake with waxymaize and PB then 45 min later i head to the gym. So what im saying is you need to cook for yourself @ other times.

THanks for the dickhead comment

stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you're not hungry...don't eat

PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaytonsBears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    eating as soon as you wake isn't magic or anything - total cals
    This is true. But eating upon waking is the way to take your body out of catabolism.
    If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    do some cardio? if that does not increase your apetite then dunno wtf is wrong with you

shake a night before? what the hell can you be any more lazy? it takes 5 minutes to make a shake

ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

for some people it is, if i dont have a huge breakfast i eat like a mofo all day long while if i do it curbs my hunger in a big way most of the day, if it wasnt for breakfast id be fat as fk

Glutaman84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glutaman84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glutaman84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    test

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Glutaman84 View Post
    test
    Fail.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Some people genuinely can't eat food in the morning and I'm one of them.
    Some people don't want to eat food in the morning, sure. That's a far cry from can't. Shakes are a reasonable solution if they work better for you.

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't eat breakfast for 2 hours after I wake up and I am also bulking right now. Sitting and drinking water helps me taste breakfast and enjoy it more.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a blender. Throw a bunch of stuff together in the morning, blend it up, and drink it. Instant breakfast.

Personally I feel eating something first thing in the morning is important if you're bulking, though opinions may differ. When I was stuck around 200 but was trying to push up more to max the LW class in strongman (under-231), I used to wait a few hours before eating when first waking up and would always struggle to get my calories in (I didn't use any supplements or protein powder). Once I read JM Blakely's diet advice and started having big meals right off the bat, I shot up to 225 in about two months.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP hasn't posted since 2010
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl