Registered User kellifromkeller's Avatar
    kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Birth Control and Fat burners?

I was taking and ECA (minus the a) stack, but the other active ingredient in Primatene and Bronkaid was messing with my girly parts and disrupting my medicine and cycle (I'm on it because of cramping and the Guaifenesin was actually causing me to cramp worse and making me spot everyday).

I would think that many girls on here would be on BC, so I was wondering if you could recommend any fat burners that you have taken with decent results and little or no side effects to your BC? I know that different supplements can interact with meds differently with other people, but I just need some suggestions because I am not really familiar with any other fat burners besides the ECA because that is what I have been using with great results. But the cramp costs started out weighing the fat loss benefits. Thanks!

MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000)
    wish i knew. im personally getting sick of birth controls. they are all screwing me up and causing me issues. i seem to have a sensitivity to hormones ..im close to going old school with the hubby...condoms....not always the safest..but i wont have issue with weight gain or hormones..or blood clots....and honestly i wouldnt be overly upset if i got pregnant again...were married and financially we could handle it.

would just be a big suprise right now lol.

kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellifromkeller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish I could get off of it, But it seems to be the only thing that prevents my cramps (they pretty much paralyze me) and I have PMDD pretty bad. I hadn't ever had any problems with an ECA before, but I switched bc a while back because my other kind was 60 bux and made all my symptoms worse, so I switched and this one interacted bad with the Guaifenesin in Primatene and Bronkaid which can thicken the lining and prepare for an egg implant, and it also can cause cramps, which is counteractive haha.

MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats that one on tv..yaz..you try that?

i dont know if this would help you...but i started yoga a month ago...and ive found other than the flexiblity and balance help, its really helped my digestive system and "regularity" and also helped diminish cramping a slight bit cause currently with this damn bc im getting really bad cramps worse than i ever got not on bc.

not sure if it owuld help you or not...i cant explain why it does all of this...but it has helped mein that department

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MOKI View Post
    wish i knew. im personally getting sick of birth controls. they are all screwing me up and causing me issues. i seem to have a sensitivity to hormones ..im close to going old school with the hubby...condoms....not always the safest..but i wont have issue with weight gain or hormones..or blood clots....and honestly i wouldnt be overly upset if i got pregnant again...were married and financially we could handle it.

would just be a big suprise right now lol.
    OH gosh I so do that!! I refuse to take birth control ever agin! It messes up my hormones and cycle really bad! I go the condom route!!

yep...i know plenty of couples who just go the condom route and it works out fine.

their is also the diva cup which is the new female diaphragm aka a female condom. but it seems kinda "dirty" cause afterwards you have to get this thing ot of you...ehh..i think im gonna go the condom route for awhile.

just gotta make sure we dont forget a condom or seraphim is getting a sibling quicker than we expected lol

Yaz is the one that cost about 60 bux a month and it actually made my pmdd worse.

If it was about the sex and not getting pregnant I would flush it all down the toilet right now. I am not taking BC to prevent pregnancy, I don't need to worry about unplanned pregnancy. Its just the cramps. I have tried a bunch of things, but not yoga, I will try that though. I still need a fat burner without that guaifensen stuff it actually creates dysmenorrhea and thats something I'm trying to avoid haha. I am definitely going to try the yoga though, so I can stop taking the 800 mg of ibuprofen to dull the rest of the pain the birth control doesn't prevent

thanks for the suggestions so far! I think I might just look at the ingredients in every fat burner the store sells and decide from there.

Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000)
    yaz is f'in expensive....$60/box

EDIT: Oops, didnt read above post

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Fat burner

Originally Posted by kellifromkeller View Post
    I was taking and ECA (minus the a) stack, but the other active ingredient in Primatene and Bronkaid was messing with my girly parts and disrupting my medicine and cycle (I'm on it because of cramping and the Guaifenesin was actually causing me to cramp worse and making me spot everyday).

I would think that many girls on here would be on BC, so I was wondering if you could recommend any fat burners that you have taken with decent results and little or no side effects to your BC? I know that different supplements can interact with meds differently with other people, but I just need some suggestions because I am not really familiar with any other fat burners besides the ECA because that is what I have been using with great results. But the cramp costs started out weighing the fat loss benefits. Thanks!
    Kelli,

You should look at "Lean-Rescue", and see how well the loggers are doing with it. GIRLS AND GUYS

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutec/leanrescue.html
    Nutec Performance Labs, Inc
    Company Founded, Owned, by a Trusted, 25 plus year Pro Veteran, Firefighter!

Established, Nutec Performance Labs, May 2000

A.NO.PROPRIETARY BLEND ZONE!!

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

www.nplabs.net

annadz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On that note i also have a question about this,

I am on BC (have been for about 3 yrs now) and I really like it. I have had no VISIBLE negative effects with ECA stack (visible meaning effects I can feel or see on my body) except that im worried -- and i could be completely wrong here -- that BC increases blood pressure. I am only saying this because the dr. asked me if I smoked or if i have a history of high blood pressure .. I do smoke a bit here and there, and Im not sure about my blood pressure history (i don't know anyone on my biological dad's side of the family). I am worried about getting hypertension and not realizing it.. (i.e. having high blood pressure or a blood clot because of ECA and birth control combination).

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Annadz, Birth Control CAN cause blood clots. In some people. It should not give one high blood pressure or cause hypertension. If you smoke , even a cigarette here and there increases you risk for stroke at some point , potentially in your life. Now ECA's do in fact elevate your BP. It is always smart to have your BP checked regularly and at different times of the day.

Originally Posted by kellifromkeller View Post

Nutec Performance Labs, Inc
    Company Founded, Owned, by a Trusted, 25 plus year Pro Veteran, Firefighter!

Established, Nutec Performance Labs, May 2000

A.NO.PROPRIETARY BLEND ZONE!!

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

www.nplabs.net