Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'11", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1206
    Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Yukk's BodySpace

How much do male webcam models make?

Anybody know?

No homo!
    "You protect your family at all costs, even if you have to kill again,
    because if i had to, i'd wipe out the whole planet to get mine back" - Felon

"I wanted those 2 punks to experience, what I experienced, I wanted them to know the unimaginable....I gave them that. I killed every member of their families, their bloodline wiped clean. I took their madness and purified it." - Felon

Watch it, if you haven't seen it.

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    Stats: 5'7", 145 lbs
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit CollegeMisc's BodySpace
    not enough and its mostly homos that hit on you, not real women

the real women make the big bucks (i asked)

Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yukk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Yukk's BodySpace
    How do you know who hits on you though, you don't see them right? What is not enough?

"I wanted those 2 punks to experience, what I experienced, I wanted them to know the unimaginable....I gave them that. I killed every member of their families, their bloodline wiped clean. I took their madness and purified it." - Felon

Stats: 6'3", 211 lbs
    Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rexy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Yukk View Post
    How do you know who hits on you though, you don't see them right? What is not enough?
    you gonna guess "BigCockSam" is a chick?
    *** Misc Scotch Crew***
    ***Liftin' Miscers Crew***
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***Seinfeld Crew***

My Teams
    Chicago Blackhawks (2013 Stanley Cup Champions!)
    Oakland Raiders
    Toronto Raptors/Chicago Bulls
    Toronto Blue Jays

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i am not a cam whore but its hella gay...its all fat sweaty men wanna see your jacked fibras...srsly, i just end up turning off my cam and say "wtf is this ****" and "what would grandpa think of me"

i asked some "chicks" and they get paid through people voting them and paying extra "for special private session"

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 233 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12175
    Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Like It Or Not has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Like It Or Not's BodySpace
    bout tree fiddy

samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) samuel08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    enough to buy cock

Visit Yukk's BodySpace
    Damn..........there goes that plan.

Damn..........there goes that plan.
    you can do it if you want LOL.
    be prepared to lose your dignity and you might as well take dick up the ass

Stats: 5'8", 158 lbs
    bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bananaorange has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit bananaorange's BodySpace
    bout tree fiddy, give or take tree fiddy

Visit Yukk's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CollegeMisc View Post
    you can do it if you want LOL.
    be prepared to lose your dignity and you might as well take dick up the ass

Haha im not that desparate for dough i just thought of it as easy money. I thought you dont see who it is and...........whatever you just described is not how i pictured it lol.

Talking

Haha im not that desparate for dough i just thought of it as easy money. I thought you dont see who it is and...........whatever you just described is not how i pictured it lol.
    its like JTV but there's nudity hahahahha
    theres like dudes saying "wow baby take it offf,"
    watching a female

(no i dont do it, i was just witnessing STRONG NO FUKING HOMO)
    Last edited by CollegeMisc; 03-24-2009 at 10:32 AM.

Lightweight Baby!!! footbag_man's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) footbag_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit footbag_man's BodySpace
    theres like dudes saying "wow baby take it offf, jack off for me"

No amount of "NO HOMO's" will get you away with that one dude
    My Ultima-Bol Supplement / Training Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136362971

Originally Posted by footbag_man View Post
    No amount of "NO HOMO's" will get you away with that one dude
    it aint gay if i was watching a female
    sorry im on the internet too much, my curiosities wander off....

Stats: 5'8", 187 lbs
    J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1n has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit J1n's BodySpace
    theres like dudes saying "wow baby take it offf, jack off for me"

huh so you were watching a dude naked on webcam?
    lol i believe thats very homo.
    **Misc Firearms Crew**
    **Misc Cigar Crew**
    **Misc Scotch Crew**

Visit Yukk's BodySpace
    How much do they make though, just curious (no homo )

Stats: 6'0", 174 lbs
    BodyPoints: 707
    momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit momo5's BodySpace
    theres like dudes saying "wow baby take it offf,"
    watching a female

U were in a nude male strip web cam that's homo son :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit momo5's BodySpace
    it aint gay if i was watching a female
    sorry im on the internet too much, my curiosities wander off....
    U said a guy said jack off for me which means u were watching a dude don't try to lie that's homo son :/ :/ :/

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14661
    dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dash_riprock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dash_riprock's BodySpace
    fuk id be down with doing that ****, not as if your ever gonna see any of the ppl who are peeping your webcam...... it would just be like jerkin it on cam for a bunch of hurtbags

ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ItsBaoBao's BodySpace
    i typically take $50 for the first time viewers, then i increase the price as they get familiar with me. You should be able to get at least $200 everytime u do it (multiple people watch you)
    Skippy_Nate's Fan 4Life (Strong No Homo)
    Platonic Pluto's Fan 4Life (No homo)

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Visit momo5's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ItsBaoBao View Post
    i typically take $50 for the first time viewers, then i increase the price as they get familiar with me. You should be able to get at least $200 everytime u do it (multiple people watch you)
    Lol a ladyboy right here.

ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ItsBaoBao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ItsBaoBao's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    Lol a ladyboy right here.
    No homo, but the homos pays more than ladies.
    Skippy_Nate's Fan 4Life (Strong No Homo)
    Platonic Pluto's Fan 4Life (No homo)

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Visit momo5's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ItsBaoBao View Post
    No homo, but the homos pays more than ladies.
    I know I seen a thing on trya banks show , male strippers were interviewed they said the gays tip them more and give more money than women lulz

tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tyrek011 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so far im at 150 2 days like 4 hrs total srs

Stats: 5'7", 210 lbs
    SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpeedyMoney87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit SpeedyMoney87's BodySpace

Post Idiot

i am not a cam whore but its hella gay...its all fat sweaty men wanna see your jacked fibras...srsly, i just end up turning off my cam and say "wtf is this ****" and "what would grandpa think of me"

i asked some "chicks" and they get paid through people voting them and paying extra "for special private session"
    I'm a web cam model myself and yes your only going to make money by camming for gay guys so what, are you camming just to jerk off? Go get some bimbo off plenty of fish if you have any real game at all it doesn't take long to get them on a web chat. And honestly why would any woman in their right mind pay to chat with any man who still wears a bandana like a 90's mexican thug. But I digres, I myself am a cam model, I do it for the gay community, you make make sick money doing what you enjoy doing in privacy but like any job if you want the big bucks you have to learn the craft, put some time in and if your body keeps developing and your face isn't something out of Rob Zombie movie you'll do great.

Key things to know if its something you can do
    One.
    Patience, you have to be willing to sit in front of your computer/ lap top for atleast 4 hour shifts to gather new fans, make tips, get your privates
    Which brings me to two, Networking.
    This is very important there are thousands of web cam models we don't use our real names obviously, and the numbers are increasing everyday, but so are the viewers. So what you need to do is put some extra effort into growing your fan base, that means what ever your stage name is, create a twitter, facebook, whatever it is you need to do to draw more attention to yourself.
    Those are the two key things
    other things to consider and sorry my adhd doesn't allow me to keep going into more detail, but you have to get over the fact men are watching you, bro you can make a lavish career being admired by other men, hell if they are gay or not odds are you'll never meet them face to face. Can you indulge your clients in a natural manner?

If you can even do 3 out those 4 things you should be able to build your yearly income to well over 150K + a year
    I'm still learning alot of these steps myself but I'm just preparing myself to fully submerse into the culture.
    Anyone have more question you can private message me, i'm not a recruiter, im just a guy with this job giving info, don't flag me be open minded if this thread offends you, well sorry the universe doesn't revolve around you and some people would like to know what i've stated so please dont be a sour apple.
    Get on my Level, you can't get on my level, you gonna need a space shuttle or a ladder that's forever.

ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ToddlerSquattin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know a guy who is pro bber size who makes big big money doing it. Far more money than most girls.

⚓ Mustard Tiger ⚓ richard noggin's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 230 lbs
    richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) richard noggin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit richard noggin's BodySpace
    Spread my butt cheeks for play girl as mike honcho
    squat-355
    Dead Lift-415
    bench Flat-265 Incline-225

Richard "by any means" Noggin

Smelling dead leaves like a phaggot.

Stats: 6'2", 173 lbs
    Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuzon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Kuzon's BodySpace
    lachowski is 10k a day
    Keep it humble my disciples you are the elite alpha males

Brush your teeth with rigour

Longdistance skateboarder DistanceSkater's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 200 lbs
    DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DistanceSkater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DistanceSkater's BodySpace
    My best friend is a web cam male model. He's not rolling in dough but he makes enough to live on his own.

99% of his clients are men.

I'm going to link him to this thread, I'm sure he has a BB.com account, see if he replies.
    **Swipes right on tinder with my di­ck crew**
    **Coasts through life on good looks and height crew**
    **Pulls out, even with birth control and condom crew**
    **Takes extra lap around grocery store looking for HBBs crew**
    **Got banned and spent a week on Reddit, never takes Misc for granted again crew**
    **Cooks 20lbs of chicken breast and throws it all away for maximum muscle confusion crew**

http://relaximhilarious.wordpress.com/

Stats: 5'10", 154 lbs
    MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MyAvatar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MyAvatar's BodySpace
    hmmmm
    Essaybrah's Writing Services @ ASAPWriting.com and writemyessaybrah@gmail.com

1133 misc-papers written and counting

Resumes, Cover Letters & Career Counseling
    www.TheTalentSuite.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast