NetX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine/Fat burners

I read many articles on how taking creatine with fat burners cancel out the effect of creatine then I read this http://www.creatinemonohydrate.net/c...sletter_7.html now i don't know what to believe. Can someone give me some input in using creatine and fat buners to gather.

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As long as you drink a lot of water.... more then you would without a fat burner... you should be fine.

xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xazzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I currently am on EC as well as Creatine Mono with no ill effects. Your body may be different, so don't necessarily take my word for it

AFAIK, they don't "cancel" each other out. To gain serious mass, you need the calories that might be burned off by EC, but I take creatine for more reasons than just mass.

If mass is what you want though, I would suggest against taking a fat burning suppliment unless you're willing to eat a "metric f ton".
    My TP code is DGW110.

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NetX View Post
    I read many articles on how taking creatine with fat burners cancel out the effect of creatine then I read this http://www.creatinemonohydrate.net/c...sletter_7.html now i don't know what to believe. Can someone give me some input in using creatine and fat buners to gather.
    This is false. People making those claims don't know how to interpret research. You can take caffeine and creatine together with no problems.

NetX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for everyone's input , I am alot clear now.