akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much water to drink with creatine.

Ok I'll be short and conise

Question 1: The daily recommended water intake is 8 glass (64 OZ) Right? I'm taking creatine how much water do I have to take. I weight 140 pounds

Questions 2: I know creatine is going to fill my muscles with water, and I've been told and researched when you cylcle off it all the muscle pump will go away but you can tone them and keep it on. If someone wants to elaborate on this....

thanks

Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The general rule of thumb for bodybuilders is 1 gallon a day, especially if you're using creatine.

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lots
    Control it or it will control you

akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    Lots
    don't say lots that doesn't help me

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    at least 3L. The more the better though.
    Control it or it will control you

Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually drink of my body weight in ounces of water, while on creatine, and 3/4 my body weight in ounces while off.

i.e.
    (On creatine) 180lbs=180oz
    (off creatine) 180lbs=135oz
    point of ref: 1 gallon=128oz
    Yes, my good man, I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans...raw.

There are no winners or losers of war; only survivors...

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am drinking quite a bit of water and I am pissing every 20 mins.

Could this be because I am only 3 days into it and my muscles aren't soaking it up yet?

Will my peanut size bladder ever grow?

nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    I am drinking quite a bit of water and I am pissing every 20 mins.

Could this be because I am only 3 days into it and my muscles aren't soaking it up yet?

Will my peanut size bladder ever grow?
    lol epic post bump
    Kobe all life. Man City. Bengals.

iRep back ಠ_ಠ (350+) always

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally drink a gallon and half of water a day
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    I personally drink a gallon and half of water a day
    same for me sometimes more
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    at least a gallon, bare minimum

On my way to fitness town NeedToFlexMore's Avatar
    NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rule of thumb. If I'm not peeing every hour, I'm not drinking enough water.

Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If my water is yellowish and i haven't recently taken orange triad than i'm not drinking enough
    I wanna get Jacked!

Devonjk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devonjk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devonjk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I drink 10 glasses. Try a gallon