Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How to get rid of water weight retention?

I am currently cutting (naturally) with lipolyze in order to lower my body fat percentage.

I read some threads and some articles on here and all I found were contradictions after every article/thread I read, so I'm assume it's a matter of opinion?

I read some articles and threads and they say:

eat less carbs! less sodium! less fat! less water!

then other say:

more water! more carbs! more sodium!

some say : use diurectics! but oh no they are dangerous!

and other say "sweat it off while drinking water"

what the heck am I supposed to believe.

How do I cut water weight? I'm currently cutting and eating little to no carbs on my diet and taking lipolyze but I am gaining water weight because I am drinking at least 3 liters a day of water because of my intense work outs.

What should I do?

maybe after I am done cutting, I take a week off of cardio and eat some carbs, then go back and do more cardio adn then lay off another weak while taking diuretics?

I'm so confused.
    Last edited by Horus Ra; 03-22-2009 at 10:14 PM.
    Goal: Survival, fight my illness, gain weight

From the ADMIN of boxiingforum:

[QUOTE=SugarShane;223502] I respect the hell out of what you're doing man. You obviously have passion for the sport. Good luck with everything bro. Props dude.
    -Shane[/QUOTE]

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do you want to cut "water weight"?
    No sir, I don't like it.

FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post
    Why do you want to cut "water weight"?
    ^^^ This.

You have actually managed to confuse me aswell. Thanks!
    ***Roelly Winklaar, Dave Henry & Brandon Curry Fan Club!***

Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you talking about cutting for a comp or just attempting to make your body accustomed to holding on to less water to make yourself appear more ripped?

If you are talking about temporarily, like for a contest, sodium and potassium manipulation can make you appear leaner by cutting subcutaneous water but that is just going to be short term and will likely lead to dehydration afterwards.

But seems that you are talking about trying to get your body to carry around less water weight permanantely but unfortunantely other than making sure you are drinking enough water and eating properly there isnt much you can do.

Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am cuttign to lose my bodyfat percentage but I'm drinking so much water during thte workouts that I'm putting on a lot of water

There is no solution?

[QUOTE=SugarShane;223502] I respect the hell out of what you're doing man. You obviously have passion for the sport. Good luck with everything bro. Props dude.
    -Shane[/QUOTE]

Negger of $hitty threads seoulseek80's Avatar
    seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Horus Ra View Post
    I am cuttign to lose my bodyfat percentage but I'm drinking so much water during thte workouts that I'm putting on a lot of water

There is no solution?
    If you cutting to lose bf just keep it at that. Low carbing will def help but just losing water wont make you less fat. Don't go by the scale bro

Don't run out of juice Bakers Man's Avatar
    Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000)

There is no solution?
    Pardon me if I'm hikacking this thread by this ques., but doesn't water fed muscles grow (ie more water = more strength?)

Originally Posted by seoulseek80 View Post
    If you cutting to lose bf just keep it at that. Low carbing will def help but just losing water wont make you less fat. Don't go by the scale bro
    so just ignore the scale and wait until i get the flat stomach i want? Then do I do after I finish cutting, to get really ripped? nothing other than sticking to lowering body fat?

-Shane[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Puddle_Pirate View Post
    Pardon me if I'm hikacking this thread by this ques., but doesn't water fed muscles grow (ie more water = more strength?)
    idk, water makes cells grow larger since most of our body is composted of water.

but yeah i've been following the scale but I guess I shouldn't?

-Shane[/QUOTE]

FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your not lean enough none of these things you read about will help you.

Sounds to me your just not lean enough.

Edit: Do you know what % you are at?

Originally Posted by FLEX_09 View Post
    If your not lean enough none of these things you read about will help you.

Sounds to me your just not lean enough.

Edit: Do you know what % you are at?
    no, you can check my log in my sig, they are pics, you can estimate them

-Shane[/QUOTE]

I rekon your about 15-18%, I dont think anything is gonna help you look leaner. If your gonna play with sodium,potassium, water etc.... you have to be lean already like under 10%

ps. maybe shaving could make you look leaner but i doubt it.... lol

Originally Posted by FLEX_09 View Post
    I rekon your about 15-18%, I dont think anything is gonna help you look leaner. If your gonna play with sodium,potassium, water etc.... you have to be lean already like under 10%

ps. maybe shaving could make you look leaner but i doubt it.... lol
    shaving makes me look fatter. i'll wait until i'm lean, thanks for the advice, i'll just wait until i'm under 10% and worry about water weight. thanks.

-Shane[/QUOTE]

Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

There is no solution?
    There is no solution, because there is no problem.

You are not gaining water weight. You are just replacing what you are losing.
    No sir, I don't like it.

then why did i lose 5 lbs and then gain the weight back on a strict diet and workout. i should be losing more weight not adding more weight.

-Shane[/QUOTE]

then why did i lose 5 lbs and then gain the weight back on a strict diet and workout. i should be losing more weight not adding more weight.
    You need to track weight over a longer period of time. There will be meaningless day-to-day fluctuations that you must learn to ignore. The trend is what matters.

No sir, I don't like it.

sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't understand why you are worried about water weight.

Also, if you dehydrate yourself you will be completely squeezed out of energy. You will feel exhausted and sleepy, you will barely manage to drag your feet along, let alone work out...

TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TenTrillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow no one even answered the OP, there are many reasons people want to get rid of excess water, for example maby they want to look more shredded than normal for a special day liek comp or photo shoot.

Ways to remove excess water though are, Lower sodium intake as this stores water under the skin and increase potassium intake as this stores water in the cells both causing opposite effects, Doing this will make you look more ripped and your muscles fuller. A low carb diet helps with water retention.

If you relly want to take it to the next level go on a diuretic, this supplement removes the excess water from under the skin making you appear shredded, deffently a must before a photo shoot or a comp.

Here is one i recomend, Dandeloin.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ns/dand.html

Originally Posted by TenTrillion View Post
    Wow no one even answered the OP, there are many reasons people want to get rid of excess water, for example maby they want to look more shredded than normal for a special day liek comp or photo shoot.

Ways to remove excess water though are, Lower sodium intake as this stores water under the skin and increase potassium intake as this stores water in the cells both causing opposite effects, Doing this will make you look more ripped and your muscles fuller. A low carb diet helps with water retention.

If you relly want to take it to the next level go on a diuretic, this supplement removes the excess water from under the skin making you appear shredded, deffently a must before a photo shoot or a comp.

Here is one i recomend, Dandeloin.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ns/dand.html
    Like i previously said, doing none of the above techniques is going to do minimal visual difference if you are not already lean enough.