bigsal21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement stack that actually works...see within

Well i think I have finally found the magic combination for putting on some quality mass. I have been working on adding size for about the past 8 month and nothing much has happened up until this point. This time last year I was about 190-195 lbs at 6'2. My body fat was at about 8%. I lifted heavy and ate 7 times a day last semester at college (Im 21). I put on about 5-7 lbs without significantly increasing body fat just by upping my calories from the summer. Then I hit a plateau in about november that I havent been able to bust through till now.
    Keeping my lifting very heavy as I was doing before, reps still in the 6-10 range/4 days a week/ I am up to 213.5 lbs as of this afternoon. I started 2 weeks ago with 1-ad/phos****en hp creatine/and one serving a day of nlarge on top of my six or so meals. I have put on over ten lbs since christmas and lifts have gone up quite a bit...body fat only up to a little overe 9%. I use the 1-ad at 400mg per day/10 grams of creatine per day/and 1 serving of nlarge2 per day. This wouldnt seem that significant except for the fact that I have been lifting for almost five years and never made a jump like this...so its not a case of newbie gains. Good luck to all and keep pumpin..just figured Id give some details on what has worked for me. And just to add, if people think its just the creatine or Nlarge2 its not because I have used these before with maybe a pound or two gain over a 4 week period.

Riptide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been on a similar stack for just over 3 weeks. 300mg of 1AD, 900mg of NorDiol, 10g of Phos****en HP (orange), 100g of IsoPure Protein. I am up 11 pounds in body weight. I am down 1 inch in my waist. My lifts have gone up drasticly, and my size is coming along better than I had hoped. This combination works very well. When I am done (in about 5 days) I want to look into trying 1-test instead of the 1AD and the NorDiol and see how that works. Congrats on the gains

Riptide

bigsal21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks bro

thanks riptide...same to you. I am thinking about trying a 1-test cycle maybe like a month after I finish what I am doing now. I Have also used Isopure in the past and saw good gains with that, but not much in the way off mass. I may go back to isopure once I get to my target weight of 220 just to keep from putting on anymore unwanted fat.
    Keep pumpin.
    there is no subsitute for strength and no excuse for a lack of it!

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    weight gain is simply a product of a hypercaloric diet, if you weren't gaining weight before it's because you weren't eating enough. Water retention could also be responsible. Neither of these facts mean that the supplements you were taking are superior.