raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

would it be good to run hella lot the day after your cheat day?

i cheated with hooters wings last night and feel as though i took it overboard
    would it hurt to run a ****load today

robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dont do it. U should continue to bulk a bit more.

raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raydawrestler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh i forgot to mention im cutting not bulking

iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well since you are cutting why dont you do cardio 6 days a week? I am bbing plus training for a triathlon, its quite fun actually

well i do cardio often but im sayin today when i do cardio should i do a ton. like and hour and a half or so

rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NO,

just forget about it, dont worry you can still enjoy life so the odd cheat meal isnt a problem!

just carry on as per usual and just get back into your normal routine, absolute best way to go about things buddy

iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iloveher44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by raydawrestler13 View Post
    well i do cardio often but im sayin today when i do cardio should i do a ton. like and hour and a half or so
    WTF!!! you srsly do 1.5hours of cardio? (like how much of that is rest) Bc that is insane if you do that daily. I mean if you are keeping it up good for you. Would you mind telling me your schedule though?

Originally Posted by iloveher44 View Post
    WTF!!! you srsly do 1.5hours of cardio? (like how much of that is rest) Bc that is insane if you do that daily. I mean if you are keeping it up good for you. Would you mind telling me your schedule though?
    no i was gunna do an hour and a half today cuz i feel i messed up i normally do like 30 to 45 mins of a bit more than a jog at my heart rate at like 180

Originally Posted by rozzr View Post
    NO,

just forget about it, dont worry you can still enjoy life so the odd cheat meal isnt a problem!

just carry on as per usual and just get back into your normal routine, absolute best way to go about things buddy
    thanks bro repped