startingnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Bodyspace - Goal setting doesn't work properly!!!!

Hello!

I'm quite a little bit angry, because since several hours I'm trying to set a goal on Bodyspace, and it doesn't work at all!!!

I fill in my current weight (96.1 kg) and my goal weight (67 kg) and the program finishes by telling me that my current weight is 40 kg and that I have to lose 34 kg !!!!!! That messes up my weight graph and all together my goal setting. Furthermore I cannot delete the goal anymore!!! Very annoying. Plus it's not possible to delete weight setting for single days in the past. What's up with these tools????? This used to be possible in the past!

Am thankful for an updated version of this very annoying program and tipps how to master this goal setting disaster.

BorisC91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BorisC91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BorisC91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BorisC91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BorisC91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They should start working on fixing bugs on the site. I got my weight changed from 70 kg to 158 kg when I was changing a photo description, now I have 1 achieved goal witch bugs me and I can't delete my previous goal. I had an online chat with two of the customer service operators and none of them could help me, they just suggested changing my stats manually, like that would make any difference. So if anybody has some solutions to these bugs I would like to hear them, but I think they just need to fix the site.

myrickma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bodyspace needs to become more user friendly as a whole imo. I really love it's potential but can be very difficult to navigate, set/update - goals/programs/workouts.

startingnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL though your comments don't really solve my problem I'm happy and relieved to see I'm not alone. :-D Thanks a lot! :-***
    Perhaps one day bb.com reads this thread and clears the bug problem. I'll just stay away from bb.com-goalsetting for the moment.

gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    im my bodyspace it says my goal weight its 34 kg lol, i tried to change it but it does not work so i just let it be.

MathewCNichols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MathewCNichols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad to see others have this problem. Every time I load a new BodySpace page, I get a "Set A Goal" pop up prompt that slides my page content down about 6 inches. I already have a goal set and accomplished a few.

I planned to use the BodySpace site as my go to for social networking and fitness. Everyone knows how annoying it is to see blogged workouts on ********.

I've been in contact with "tech support" and have relayed about 20 emails. They don't respond back to me anymore.
    Last edited by MathewCNichols; 09-08-2014 at 03:17 PM.
    Mat

johnend87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have also found that little things happen with my profile that don't seem to make sense. Losing weight for no reason (on BodySpace only), though I think this might be because the mobile app rounds to the nearest 0.5kg. I have also found that for some reason my height changed for no reason when setting my profile. Changed it to be correct and now it shows right on my profile but not anywhere else...
    Remember these 6 rules. Trust yourself, break some rules, don’t be afraid to fail, ingore the naysayers, work like hell, and give something back.

Wraae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wraae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have this problem too. I can't set goals or add pictures.
    LEAD.INSPIRE.CHANGE

Monday; Push ups & leg raises
    Wednesday; Pull ups & squats
    Friday; HSPU & bridges

MathewCNichols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MathewCNichols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New UI is out. Looks like it fixed my problem. Looks much more professional. Good job BB.com!
    Mat

markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This was definitely worth getting angry about and was truly disastrous. One can only hope that everyone affected by it was able to continue on with life despite this enormous, annoying, distracting intrusion.

- Mark