Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)

being notified when someone quotes you

cause searching through your old posts to see if someone had replied sux!
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stay subscribed to the thread.

Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Stay subscribed to the thread.
    yeah but alot of the time you keep getting subscription notifications and no one is talking anything about what you said and then you have to go through each page to see if you have been quoted
    ಠ_ಠ

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    If its that important, just post less and referencing and research will also be easier.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

i dont think you guys know what im trying to say
    ಠ_ಠ

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    i dont think you guys know what im trying to say
    Evidently not.

I have nearly 25K posts, and I find it easy enough to keep up with threads that I post in.

SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm reviving an extremely old thread but I actually really like this idea and would still like to see it implemented on this site.

Sometimes you post in a really popular thread with multiple conversations going on between the people. Normally you would just forget about it but it would be really nice to know if someone is replying to what you said specifically so you can reply back, without having to check the thread over and over for your quote.

Originally Posted by SlimPup View Post
    I'm reviving an extremely old thread but I actually really like this idea and would still like to see it implemented on this site.

Sometimes you post in a really popular thread with multiple conversations going on between the people. Normally you would just forget about it but it would be really nice to know if someone is replying to what you said specifically so you can reply back, without having to check the thread over and over for your quote.
    they ask for ideas yet they dont listen to them..
    ಠ_ಠ

xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is being implemented on other forums I visit. It's a pretty nifty feature.
    "Get up, and don't ever give up".

MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree, I have had many people ask me why i dont answer them back in threads, or ignore them all the time. I think it would be neat to have something that give you a notification if someone quotes you.

The only downside would be trolls quoting everyone...

SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MikeSeven View Post
    The only downside would be trolls quoting everyone...
    That doesn't really happen from what I've seen on other forums with this feature.

FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bumb, great idea, can't see why they don't get it, it's not that hard.
    "There's no justice in this world. Not unless we make it"
    ~Petyr Baelish

"I love the smell of creatine in the morning... Smells like gains."
    ~FEAFi

AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100)
    Agree, it would make the forum much much better,

TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You just make sure it doesn't alert you per email just in the User CP and it'd be fine.
    I deserve that pedestal, I own it, and the sea ought to part for me.
    Just get out of the fuking way, I'm on a mission.
    So just step aside and gimme the trophy.

PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This would be absolutely great.

Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a great idea. To be able to go straight to the post that someone quotes you would be very handy.

Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    If its that important, just post less and referencing and research will also be easier.
    Facepalm.jpg

I know however why this function is not installed on this board, it's simply too big, it's not about getting to know people, it's about saying and moving on. It's great on medium-sized boards (50 000 members) but here is no such community building.

bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50) bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50) bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50) bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50) bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50) bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50) bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50) bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50) bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50) bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50) bustypecs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    super bump, to the rescue.

Das ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็t mane Maxjabbour's Avatar
    Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't understand why it's taking this long to implement? It's a HUGE necessity. I don't want to have to bookmark 500 pages and I don't have the time, data and money to keep opening old threads to see if someone replied to me.
    What the phuck is taking so long? If I were the creator of a thread, it'd be one of the first things I'd do.

Edit: Actually, now I realize why the elite won't implement this. Because it'll lower the amount of "views" the site gets and thus lowering the revenue. (since you don't have to reopen threads when you can just get automated notifications) If it costs money, it'll never be done, no matter how necessary it is.

Edit:
    Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    go to advanced search enter your username as keyword, check show results as posts, and sort results by date, that should show all the posts that have your name in them which would be replies to you.
    Wizard. I guess that halfway solves the problem.
    Last edited by Maxjabbour; 07-14-2013 at 02:49 AM.
    Leave a link when you rep!

PM me if you replied to me in a thread! (I don't often check for replies)

********: Max Mirone Dagains

Poverty signature because mods deleted my previous signature with no warning crew
    Syrian crew
    Eye aesthetics crew

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    go to advanced search enter your username as keyword, check show results as posts, and sort results by last posting date, that should show all the posts that have your name in them which would be replies to you.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maxjabbour View Post
    I don't understand why it's taking this long to implement? It's a HUGE necessity. I don't want to have to bookmark 500 pages and I don't have the time, data and money to keep opening old threads to see if someone replied to me.
    What the phuck is taking so long? If I were the creator of a thread, it'd be one of the first things I'd do.

Edit: Actually, now I realize why the elite won't implement this. Because it'll lower the amount of "views" the site gets and thus lowering the revenue. (since you don't have to reopen threads when you can just get automated notifications) If it costs money, it'll never be done, no matter how necessary it is.
    cry much? use the search feature

diwo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FEAFi View Post
    bumb, great idea, can't see why they don't get it, it's not that hard.

every forums out have this feature and bb.com still don't have it.

is this real life??

PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bum this should have been on bb.com since 2009
    White knights are pathateic and never get women
    Always reps good or funny posts
    *******Abercrombie Model Aesthetics CREW*************

Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neur0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong bump.

anonymous
    Don't hold your breath for this being added. Look at the browser add-on a miscer developed.

Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What you can do is use search for your username, using the search function and set the date to either "since last visit" or "yesterday"... this will return all posts you have been mentioned in, including every time someone has quoted you.

But i'd much rather prefer we got notifications. There are a many forums that have it nowadays, even forums much more active than bb.com, so i dont see why it should be hard to implement here on this site as well. We already have the notification center, so we could just get the notifications for quoted posts there as well, something like this

fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattyjack86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is a great idea.

MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    agreed

CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHBB919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subscribing to the thread does it i believe

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)